Female mantras Virgo Premal: how to listen and use them correctly
You can listen to female Indian mantras Virgin Premal, repeat mentally or say aloud. They are used for meditations with a variety of purposes: to attract love, heal from disease, or others.
Sacred Indian texts for women always refer to the ancient goddesses, the patroness of love, marriage and the hearth. This is a kind of prayer, but in a more complex form.
It is very important to follow the correct pronunciation of the syllables of the mantra and to keep the rhythm. In order not to stray, you can use special rosaries — with their help you will count down the necessary number of repetitions.
The most popular female Indian mantras:
- «AUM CHANDRANAMAH». This is an appeal to the ancient goddess Tara, the patroness of lovers. Mantra helps to make relationships more harmonious, fill them with love.
- «OM DURGAE NAMAHA». Appeal to Durga, the most warlike and formidable Indian goddess. It is considered a symbol of the union of two opposing forces: destruction and creation. Helps to fill with energy for career achievements, while remaining feminine and attractive.
- “OM SARAVSVATAYE NAMAH”. Appeal to the goddess Saraswati, patroness of creativity and all kinds of art. Mantra gives inspiration, enhances the creative potential of the individual, fills with the energy of creation.
- OM Mahalakshmaye NAMAH. Appeal to Lakshmi, the goddess of beauty and prosperity. Mantra is a powerful talisman that protects against various life adversities and difficulties. It gives attractiveness, grace.
- «OM RADHIKYAYA NAMAH». Appeal to Radharani, the beloved lover of Krishna. This is one of the most powerful mantras, personifying the feminine. Symbolizes devotion and unconditional love. In meditation, it increases energy vibrations, setting up a positive wave of love, gratitude and acceptance.
- «OM SHUKRAYA NAMAH». Appeal to Venus, the goddess of love and fertility. This mantra pacifies, enters into a relaxed and calm state, relieves from stress and adversity.
- «OM CHANDRAH NAMAH». Mantra-appeal to the moon. A woman is especially important to have a connection with this celestial body, because lunar energy has a tremendous impact on both the physical and the emotional state of each woman.
You can use any of these mantras for your meditations. Try each one in order to understand the sounds of which text get the greatest response in your soul.
Filling feminine energy
A woman is very important to replenish their energy reserves, which she constantly consumes during her life. If your vitality is at zero, you become tired, irritable, which affects your health, personal life, inspiration.
This is especially important to fill:
- Women who are engaged in heavy mental or physical labor. Unloved and tedious work literally sucks all life forces out of you, turning it into a gray shadow.
- Women who occupy leadership positions or work on a typical «male» work associated with stress and tremendous stress. This condition must be removed, otherwise you will often get sick.
- Mothers on maternity leave who do not have enough time to take care of themselves, favorite things and hobbies. Caring for a child takes a lot of energy, although communication with the baby gives joy, but pulls energy.
If you belong to any of these categories, meditation with the help of mantras will help you to get rid of tension and negative emotions, relax and unwind, and gain strength for your further active life.
Examples of mantras that can be used:
- «AUM SRI HAYA». Fills with the energy of maternal love and acceptance. It is necessary to work with this mantra in the full moon, when the lunar energy is especially strong. Repeat the text from twelve to one hundred and eight times.
- AMBIKAYA NAMAHA. Mantra healing of the feminine. Reveals femininity, fills with inspiration and awakens creativity. It is very effective if you are in search of your favorite business, which will delight and inspire you.
- «GANAPATAYA NAMAHA». Indian prayer of the absolute feminine. Heals women’s diseases, normalizes the female cycle, helps to get rid of pain during menstruation, develops sexuality.
- «AUM PARAMATMAYA VIJAM». Mantra of attractiveness and beauty. Use it if you want to stay attractive, keep youth for a long time and stop being “invisible” for the opposite sex.
Listen to the meditation with the absolute feminine mantra:
Ways to fill with energy without mantras
Indian mantras are very effective: they increase the energy vibrations of your body, energize and relieve tension. But it is very important in everyday life to find sources of vitality, so as not to reduce the entire effect to zero.
We will list simple actions that will restore your vitality. And it is especially effective to mentally sing the mantra in the process of doing these things.
What fills a woman:
- Creation. Everyone has creative abilities: try to find the occupation that you like. Take up singing, painting, dancing, whatever — find a creative hobby that you can do with gusto.
- Women’s chores and crafts. Cleaning the house, embroidering, knitting and sewing, preparing food for the family, taking care of the husband and children — all this is very filling and restores the energy balance.
- Wind practices: meditation, yoga and others. Find an experienced mentor who will tell you about all the nuances.
While practicing mantra meditations and complementing them with energy-filling matters, you will never feel tired and exhausted. Try to introduce some practices into your life, and it will soon begin to change in an amazing way.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.