The strongest prayers for the fulfillment of desires
Of course, everyone has their cherished desires and dreams. Sometimes we wait for their performances so much that we are already ready to look for the lamp of Aladdin or a kind fairy.
Unfortunately, they live only in fairy tales, and as for real life, one has to not rely on magic. However, with a stale breath, each of us is waiting for a moment when at least some desire will come true.
Prayers are capable of many miracles. People turn to it when they need patronage, protection, when it is necessary to go through life’s difficult trials and to cope with pain, both in the soul and in the body.
However, to do this, you must first understand that prayer is a close relationship with God and the Saints.
When we read a prayer, our soul is very close to our Creator and becomes one with Him.
How to choose a prayer
Of course there is no universal prayer — a magic wand. Indeed, no one can answer the question “what prayer to turn to God”.
There are a lot of prayers and you should choose the one that is closer to your heart. After all, the main thing in prayer is sincerity and purity of intentions.
This choice is influenced by many factors. You can turn to the Savior, and you can also choose the Saint who is closest to you.
You can also choose your life patron among the saints and speak with him, asking for help in all everyday matters, or praise the saints when you turn to God.
“Our Father” is the main prayer for all Christians. But if its text is not known to you by heart — not scary.
You can turn to the Savior in your own words, as long as they are absolutely sincere.
We all know the stories and various cases when even non-believers who did not know the words from the prayers or petitions or the correct process cried to the Savior. But the Savior still came with help and was there for him.
This example once again shows that the main thing is that the words be pure and sincere.
This prayer has great power. Her strength felt more than one person.
St. Martha always helps a person to achieve his goals and desires and simply become happy (if that is God’s Will, of course).
Do not forget that you should not rely on the saints if your intentions are unclean. If your desire is revenge on the enemy or violates one of the commandments, you should not rely on any of the saints.
However, one should read the prayer correctly. We will tell about it below.
- First you need to consider that for this prayer set aside a certain time and say a certain number of times. And to be more precise — nine times every Tuesday (and it’s absolutely not important what time of day it is)
- A candle should be lit on the table while you are reading a prayer, always from the church that you attend every Sunday.
- In the room where the prayer is recited, there must be absolute silence so that you have the opportunity to fully concentrate on the words you utter.
- The most important thing for that prayer is the mood. It is very important that you do not attend any negative ones, much worse if you have aggressive thoughts. It is desirable that you were in a pleasant mood.
- The process should start with ablution, as well as put on clean robes
- It is good if there are flowers next to you, and there is a slight smell of bergamot in the room, this will be a big plus. Although this item is not a prerequisite.
- Text before reading should be rewritten. You can not read the text of the prayer if it is printed or if it is written by someone else’s hand.
- The desire is important to be able to clearly express, it is desirable to write on paper, that would do without hesitation
- The candle should be left on the table so that it burns down. Therefore, when you finish reading a prayer, you can never extinguish it.
After reading the prayers of St. Martha, read «Our Father» once:
Then the Holy Virgin:
Finally, speak to God with the following words:
Petition to St. Nicholas the Wonderworker
It is very useful to turn the words of prayer to Saint Nicholas, since his powers are very great. It is very important to read the prayer below, with the candles lit beforehand kneeling in front of the icon of the saint, and the room should be filled with silence.
It is most effective to read this prayer in the temple on your knees.
A birthday is considered a day when the given pronunciation is more effective to read, for it is then that the Saints are more supportive of whoever asks.
Another petition to Nicholas the Wonderworker
Similarly with the example of the prayer to St. Martha, the process of petitioning to St. Nicholas the Wonderworker has its own rules, which are important to follow:
- The day before the petition, you should visit the church service.
- On the day when the service is held, you need to buy candles (in the amount of three pieces) and five icons, namely: the icon of Nicholas the Miracle-worker, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Matrona of Moscow, Jesus Christ and St. Martha.
- Houses should close all aisles.
- At the beginning of the ritual of petition, all five icons should be placed in front of you, and the candles should be lit.
Only then can you proceed to the text of the prayer:
The ceremony should be carried out daily, but the fulfillment of your desire. Do not forget to turn to God and the saints with words of gratitude for their help and attention.
Appeal to John the Theologian
John the Theologian has not disregarded anybody, so pay attention to the words of the prayer below. Similar to the petition to Saint Nicholas, the best time for this prayer is the day you were born.
The prayer is read before the icons of those saints that are listed in the previous example.
Petition to jesus christ
And of course, the petition, with the greatest force, is considered a prayer to our savior, Jesus Christ. Before reading it, you need to cross three times and kneel in front of his face.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.