Lunar calendar of indoor plants in May of the year
We have repeatedly said that a direct impact on the growth and flowering of indoor plants has not only sunlight and proper care, but also the phases of the moon. In this lunar calendar of indoor plants for May of the year, we will tell you about which days it is best to care for flowers and how to do it.
- May 1 and 2 (Moon in Gemini) — You can plant vines or transplant roses. The lunar calendar for May does not recommend watering indoor flowers or seedlings on these days.
- May 3, 4 and 5 (Moon in Cancer) — favorable time to plant seeds. It is not necessary to cut off shrubs on these lunar days, propagate plants with roots, or transplant flowers.
- May 6 and 7 (Moon in Leo) — unfavorable time in order to engage in their indoor plants.
- 8, 9 and 10 (Moon in Virgo) — A good time to plant dahlias, chrysanthemums, gladioli, as well as seeds of summer flowers, odorless and unstable to diseases.
- 11 and 12 (Moon in Libra) — According to the lunar calendar of indoor plants for a year, these days it is not recommended to water and feed indoor plants.
- 13 and 14 (Moon in Scorpio) — on these lunar days it is better not to engage in plants.
- May 15 and 16 (Moon in Sagittarius) — At this time, the lunar calendar grower recommends sowing irgi seedlings, honeysuckle or roses.
- May 17 and 18 (Moon in Capricorn) — small-bulb plants can be planted, but flowers cannot be transplanted.
- May 19, 20 and 21 (Moon in Aquarius) — You can water the indoor plants, but do not prune them.
- 22 and 23 (Moon in Pisces) — on these lunar days it is recommended to feed seedlings and houseplants with organic fertilizers.
- 24 and 25 (Moon in Aries) — the lunar calendar of indoor plants for May does not recommend replanting and propagating indoor plants on this lunar day.
- May 26 and 27 (Moon in Taurus) — You can plant bulbous flowers.
- May 28, 29 and 30 (Moon in Gemini) — Auspicious day for any care for indoor plants.
- May 31 (Moon in Cancer) — According to the florist’s lunar calendar, you can sow flower seeds, but you should not water, replant and propagate plants.
This lunar calendar for May of the year will help you choose the right time to take care of your plants so that they become even more beautiful. Also, all flower growers should pay attention to the fact that this month is most successful for sowing early and summer flowers. It is recommended to do this at the beginning of the month, on favorable lunar days from May 5 to 14. Wish you good luck and do not forget to click on the buttons and