Lunar calendar of indoor plants for April of the year
The growth of indoor plants depends largely on the change of phases of the moon. With the help of the calendar of lunar days you can choose the most favorable time for sowing, transplanting and feeding houseplants. Using the lunar calendar for April of the year for the florist, you can turn your home garden into a real paradise.
So, how to care for plants in April of the year?
- April 1 (3 lunar day) — this day is unfavorable for any work with indoor flowers. Watering and feeding the plants is possible only with urgent need.
- From April 2 to 5 (4-7 lunar days) — The period is good for sowing flower seeds, as well as for planting and transplanting climbers. It is also recommended to root the cherents. Useful will be the processing and loosening of the soil.
- From 6 to 7 (8-9 lunar day) — You can engage in planting seeds. These days are also favorable for pest control, plant nutrition, and for the rooting of the plant. Flowers that are over a year old will benefit from fresh air. Transfer them for a few hours on the balcony or on the street.
- From 8 to 10 (10-12 lunar day) — these days, according to the lunar calendar of indoor plants, you can do all kinds of work. Pest control is especially beneficial.
- From 11 to 12 (13-14 lunar day) — favorable time for sowing seeds. You can transplant plants and make all the necessary work for better growth. Watering, fertilizing and loosening the soil — as needed.
- 13 to 14 (15-16 lunar day) — On this lunar day, it is better not to touch the plants. The only thing you can do these days is to water and fertilize the soil.
- April 15 (full moon) — Do not sow and replant plants. It is better to do the preparatory work.
- From 16 to 17 (18-19 lunar days) — unfavorable days for the occupation of floriculture. To care for indoor plants in this period of time is possible only when absolutely necessary.
- From 18 to 19 (19-20 lunar day) — the moon calendar of the color grower for April of the year permits these days any kind of work in his home flower garden. Particularly beneficial will be cutting dry branches and pest control.
- From 20 to 21 (21-22 lunar day) — You can plant bulbous and tuberous plants. New sprouts should be fed and take care of the correct growth conditions. If weather conditions allow, then it is recommended to take out plants to fresh air.
- 22 to 23 (23-24 lunar days) — an unfavorable period for working with potted flowers. Allowed only feeding and watering still immature shoots.
- 24 to 25 (25-26 lunar day) — neutral period. You can sow, plant, water and fertilize.
- From April 26 to April 27 (27-28 lunar days) — On this lunar day, plant transplantation and soil loosening will be beneficial.
- 28 (29 lunar day) — It is recommended to water and feed the indoor plants. Transplantation and seeding are strictly prohibited.
- 29 (new moon) — unsuccessful day according to the lunar calendar of plants. All work with flowers is better to postpone.
- 30 (2 lunar day) — on this lunar day you can fertilize the soil. Particular attention should be paid to sprouted seeds and still fragile sprouts.
With the help of the lunar calendar of indoor plants for April of the year, you will be able to do all the necessary work on favorable days and thereby create a beautiful garden in your home. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and