What is the secret lurking in the name of Dean — the characteristics of temperament and soul
The female name Dina has an ambiguous origin and several versions:
- The name of the ancient biblical roots. It was found in the Old Testament and had the interpretation “justice, retribution”. According to the scriptures, Dina is the daughter of Leah and Jacob. According to the scriptures, the name is interpreted as “avenged”.
- Dinah is an Arabic name whose meaning is “correct.”
- Dina is a Greek name with the meaning “strong”, because it is derived from the word “power” — “dynamis”
What version do you stick to — decide for yourself.
How does the name change
- Full — Dina
- Abbreviated — Dink, Dinchik, Dini, Dee.
- Affectionately — Dinulka, Dinochka, Dinusha, Dinusya.
- In English, and others who use the Latin alphabet, it is written Dina.
- In the passport — DINA.
- In the Orthodox calendar, the name Dina is not.
- Related names are Dinara, Hope, Madina, Diana, Nadine.
Dina is growing unpredictable girl. Her mood and behavior often changes. After a hasty act of mischief, she behaves like a good girl.
Her emotions sometimes go wild, but this does not prevent her from finding a common language with peers. It is by nature sociable and contactable.
Dina is studying hard. In this it helps her perseverance and perseverance. She is more inclined to the humanities.
She is very fond of literature and languages, and in these subjects she has the best performance.
Matured Dina is a persistent and confident girl, bright and artistic. Her ability to hit people and cause them the desired reaction can only envy.
Realizing this ability to influence people, Dinah becomes selfish and risky. For the sake of their goals is ready for anything, even go over the head. Remorse of conscience is not peculiar to her.
She does not even think whether her actions are appropriate and correct.
Dina loves luxury, does not like to deny anything to herself. She certainly needs to be considered successful.
For this, even ready to get into debt trap. This inclination of Dina does not please her relatives, but she will not give up this habit for them.
Dina has just mad energy. She is persistent and practical, wise and charming. She has such qualities as dryness and restraint.
Dina is strict and purposeful person.
Both internally and externally, Dina is a spectacular woman. She dresses with taste, she has excellent taste and impeccable manners. In the image of a business woman, she will look perfect and fit her inner world.
Its hard to circle around your finger. If she feels a deception or betrayal, she will surely keep a grudge and revenge.
Dina’s health is not perfect. Yes, and good too. She may have problems with the nervous and immune systems.
She needs to avoid overvoltages and hypothermia. With age, there may be a tendency to be overweight, so you need to follow the diet.
There may also be problems with the joints, especially the knees.
In his work, Dean acts deliberately and cautiously, but decisively, that does not remain unnoticed in the team. Through a combination of diplomacy and morale, Dina easily climbs the career ladder.
She is always ready for any situations, always fully armed.
Being active, sociable and well-versed in people, you can become a good politician, diplomat or manager-manager. It can be realized in the medical field, doing, including science.
Will be a competent psychiatrist or psychologist.
Dina is a person with analytical skills, she delves into the very essence of things and sees the root of the problem.
As a person creative and creative, can become a journalist, designer or photographer. Although it may just earn money in this area.
Marriage and family
From Dina not get a good hostess. She does not cope with household duties, trying to transfer them to her husband.
And this she easily manages, given her ability to influence people and manipulate them. Seed relationships, however, affect Dean.
At home she becomes docile, calm. First ponders all his words and deeds.
A particularly strong change comes with the birth of children. She is madly in love with them and takes care of them too much, sometimes reaching the point of absurdity.
- Stone — Amethyst.
- Name color — Green.
- Planet — Saturn.
- Tree — Oak.
- Totem animal — Elephant and Partridge.
- Plant — Basil.
- Theater and film actress Dina Korzun. Engaged in charity, helps sick children
- Singer from Tatarstan Dina Garipova. The winner of the 1st sen of the show «Voice» and the participant from Russia in the contest «Eurovision». Took 5 place.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.