Diffuse hair loss in women — the causes, as well as means and methods of treatment of folk remedies
Diffuse hair loss — This is a balding process that proceeds evenly and affects the entire head with improper or late treatment. Diffuse alopecia most often exposed to women. The rate of hair loss they can reach a critical point, and the complete loss of hair can occur in just a few weeks. Sometimes hair loss can occur not only on the head, but also throughout the body.
In men, diffuse hair loss is very rare, but women for the most part are subject to such an unpleasant disease.
With diffuse alopecia hair loss begins with physical contact with them: combing, washing it, or even trying to do a simple hairstyle. This is due to the fact that the hair roots die off, and the hair itself is in relative rest until it is touched.
Causes of diffuse hair loss can be very different. In our article we tried to summarize them and tell you about it as much as possible.
The causes of diffuse alopecia are quite a few, but now we will tell you about the most common ones:
- First of all you should pay attention to hormonal background of a woman. Very often, when the ovaries are not active enough, the male hormone, testosterone, begins to predominate. Thanks to him, there is a strong diffuse hair loss, which must begin to heal immediately.
- Stress, Depression and emotional experiences also affect the condition of the hair and the body as a whole. Weakening the immune system, stress destroys the hair roots, as a result of which baldness begins.
- Diseases and treatment can also affect the development of the disease. Especially strongly influenced by irradiation and long-term use of drugs.
- Lack of vitamins — Another cause of diffuse alopecia.
In general, if you look at it, a person with a healthy immune system and body cannot be exposed to diffuse hair loss, but sometimes this disease is transmitted at the gene level from one relative to another, and then diffuse alopecia cannot be cured, but to stop it is quite realistic. In our article we will share with you tips on the treatment of diffuse alopecia.
To choose the right treatment, you must first find out the exact diagnosis.h, and only a doctor specializing in this issue can help you. We advise you not to make a diagnosis yourself and not to begin treatment until the diagnosis is confirmed.
If you visited the doctor and the diagnosis of diffuse alopecia was confirmed, then you need to take action immediately.
If your doctor has determined the diagnosis as androgenetic diffuse alopecia, then you need complex hormone therapy with the participation of several specialists to help you restore hair growth and get rid of trouble.
When telogen and any other types of diffuse alopecia need stimulate hair growth using specialized shampoos and masks. Also at this time it is necessary to take a complex of vitamins to keep the body in shape.
With diffuse hair loss, there are several remedies that can help overcome this problem. These include both medications and traditional medicine. Let’s take a closer look at the version with traditional medicine.
One of the best folk remedies for diffuse baldness is onion and onion juice. There are a large number of onion-based recipes that help treat diffuse alopecia. Here are the most popular ones:
- Find a towel and hang it over a boiling pot so that it gets wet and warm. Then shake your head in this towel and prepare a hair mask. To do this, you will need a pair of peeled onions, rolled through a meat grinder. Using gauze, separate the onion pulp and juice, use the liquid to coat the hair roots and then wrap the head in a towel. Now it is worth waiting half an hour, then rinse your head with clean, warm water.
- This recipe also requires onion juice, but now it should be diluted with hot pepper tincture. Pour the full pipette tincture into the container and stir the liquid, then apply it on the roots and wrap it with a towel.
- Finely chop the two onions, fold into a glass bowl and cover with brandy. Tincture should be infused for at least a week in the dark., after that, before each shampooing, this remedy should be applied to the hair roots.
If you’re worried you can’t get rid of the onion smell, then try add fragrant oils to shampoo or hair mask, when you wash your hair. You can also try using apple cider vinegar as an odor-breaking product.
If you regularly make masks for your hair, then diffuse loss you will not be afraid!
Alopecia (androgenic, epigastric, diffuse, focal) — causes and treatment
Cold hair extensions
How to stop hair loss?
Tue, 04/25/2017 — 23:32
A problem called diffuse alopecia overtook me after a lot of stress. Hair fell out, it was very noticeable that the hair was not enough. Trichologist appointed Pantogar. But already after receiving me, my hair began to recover, in some places there appeared fluff and hair fell out noticeably less.
Tue, 04/24/2018 — 17:23
I also drank vitamins, only Natubiotin with coenzymeR. The problem with hair loss and brittle hair was decided immediately after taking the course. The spitting skin has become moisturized and rested and nails stronger.