Bites in the corners of the mouth in adults and children — the causes of the appearance, symptoms and methods of rapid treatment of folk remedies or ointments
Bits in the corners of the mouth are wounds and fissures that can become inflamed and flaky over time. In medicine, zadyad have a scientific name — angular stomatitis or cheilitis. The symptoms of this disease are the following: first, itching and redness appear in the corners of the lips, then a small bladder with a liquid, similar to a pimple, appears. This bubble burst over time, and in its place remains a wound. She can become inflamed from food getting into her, as well as from any movement with her lips. As a rule, jams are a rather painful problem besides the fact that it also provides aesthetic discomfort.
This disease can affect both adults and children. Often the reasons for its appearance are in various factors, which we will discuss in the next section.
The reasons for the occurrence of zadeov can be very diverse. The question of why bunches appear in the corners of the mouth often excites anyone who encounters them. It is only known that this is an infectious disease that occurs due to bacteria that enter the body in different ways.
Snipes can act as an independent disease, and can also be a symptom of the manifestation of another disease. Let’s find out what provokes the appearance of zades in one way or another.
If jade acts as an independent disease, then the reasons for their appearance can be:
- violations of the rules of personal hygiene, which includes the use of someone else’s toothbrushes and towels, unwashed cutlery and dishes;
- eating dirty vegetables or fruits, especially those that are harvested from the ground and not properly washed;
- stagnation of saliva;
- periodic self-relief from acne in the area of the mouth by extrusion.
Other causes of which they are a symptom may also be the cause of the occurrence of zade. These diseases include:
- lack of or excess vitamins;
- hormonal disruptions;
One way or another, self-bonding cannot occur. The reason for their appearance are bacteria that are inside the body or outside, and in order for the disease to become active, a minimal decrease in the efficiency of the immune system or damage to the skin at the site of accumulation of bacteria is required.
Cures zadyy in the corners of the mouth can be independently at home. To do this, you will need to stock up on special ointments and gels, or rely on traditional medicine. You can find out more about the treatment of gums in the corners of the mouth in the next section.
The home treatment of home bothers can last a long time, it depends on the reason for their appearance. Bits in the corners of the mouth can pass on their own, however, this is a long and painful process. If you want to get rid of them quickly, then you will have to contribute to this.
The most common way to treat cracks in the corners of the lips are pharmaceutical ointments and gels, as well as creams. They can be easily purchased at any pharmacy, and the method of their use is extremely simple. You only need to carefully read the instructions for use and contraindications, then you need to smear the cream or ointment on the affected area of the face and wait for it to be completely absorbed. The most popular and effective remedies against jamming are Cholisal and Levomekol.
Breastfeeds or women during pregnancy is better to give preference to folk remedies, which certainly will not harm the body. There are several popular recommendations for the treatment of wounds and cracks in the corners of the mouth, here are the most effective ones:
- You can remove the buns with earwax. To do this, apply sulfur to the wound and wait a few minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Known to all plantain in fact, heals wounds, only it is necessary to apply not a whole leaf, but a slurry of it. Grind a few washed sheets of plantain in a blender, and apply the mixture to the corners of the lips for 10-20 minutes.
- Mixing honey and pork fat in a ratio of two to one, you get an excellent remedy against jamming. Lubricate their skin near the lips should be twice a day: morning and evening.
- You can also apply compresses based on essential oils. Olive oil and tea tree oil will help against jams best of all.
- Ground into mush garlic — Another great remedy for wounds and cracks in the corners of the mouth. It must be applied twice a day.
- Vitamin B12, which can be purchased at the pharmacy, slightly diluted with water and applied to the wound. Treat zadyy vitamin solution should be three times a day.
After you have noticed that the gums have disappeared, you cannot abruptly interrupt the treatment. For prophylaxis, continue to apply your chosen remedy for a couple of days after the final disappearance of the jam to prevent their reappearance.