Sunburn — its benefits and harm; preparation of the skin for sunburn and its recovery after sunburn
A tan — this is actually the reaction of the skin to exposure to sunlight of a certain type. The intensity and tendency to tan each skin type is determined by the amount of melanin pigment. In fact, this pigment is designed to protect our skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation, which is why it causes darkening of the skin, which we take for a beautiful and even tan. That is why the greatest amount of melanin is recorded in the skin of the indigenous people of equatorial Africa, who are not afraid of any sun. While residents of the northern regions are able to instantly blush, even if they fall under direct sunlight for a couple of minutes.
An interesting fact is that compared to previous centuries, now the attitude to tanning has changed dramatically. In all ages, it was white-skinned people who were considered the standard of beauty, because only rich and wealthy people could afford to sit at home and hide from the sun. But just representatives of the lower strata of the population were forced to spend all their working time under the scorching rays of the star, and therefore were always tanned. In our time, the situation has changed dramatically and the presence of a golden skin tone automatically classifies you as people who have the opportunity to offer themselves rest on the sea coast. That is why tanning and tanning are very popular.
But it is not worthwhile, due to fashion trends, to turn a chicken grill into oneself, because this factor can have positive qualities for human health only in moderate quantities, while it also has plenty of negative aspects.
The benefit of sunburn, and more accurately, its The following facts can be considered as advantages.:
- First of all, it should be said that only the sun is capable of activating the production of such essential vitamin as vitamin D in the body, without whose participation full absorption of calcium, phosphorus and other vital elements is impossible.
- When exposed to the sun, the human circulatory system automatically expands, which helps to improve blood circulation in the body, and, as a result, resistance to inflammatory processes increases.
- So getting a certain amount of solar warm rays can significantly improve the condition of hair and nails.
- Sunbathing can significantly enhance the overall health of a person, normalizing all his life processes.
- Due to the mass trend, a tanned body is considered sexier and more attractive, which, however, can have a real background, because various defects are less noticeable on a tanned body, such as having a small cellulite and a few extra pounds.
- Being on the beach can also improve the aesthetic beauty of your face if you suffer from certain skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, and so on. It is important not to overdo it.
Modern physicians no longer simply talk about the dangers of sunburn, but loudly blow the dangers to which each person exposes himself, who often loves to spend a lot of time in the sun. The fact is that deficiencies in sunburn incredible amount:
- First of all, it should be said that the violation of the ozone layer in our time contributes to a greater penetration of precisely those rays that cause the greatest harm to our body, which means that every year the risk of negative consequences only increases.
- Excessive passion for tan provokes the emergence of many dermatological diseases, up to the development of malignant tumors.
- The sun’s rays tend to dry the skin to very deep layers, so that it becomes prone to aging faster and wrinkles erupt faster.
- And of course, the opportunity to get a burn can not but upset, because it is extremely painful to heal, while it has an extremely painful nature.
So, considering the benefit and harm of sunburn for the human body, it is worthwhile to be extremely attentive to your own “communication” with the sun, and it is reasonable to dose it. At the same time do not forget about the proper care of the skin of the face and body.
Preparation of body skin for tanning, and in general, for the beach season must necessarily be carried out and it should be started not three or four days before the intended holiday, but much earlier. It is advisable to start in the middle of spring to follow the following recommendations (see the table below).