The value of numbers in feng shui
Each number in Feng Shui has its own meaning. Some numbers adversely affect a person; others, on the contrary, attract good luck. What do the numbers in Feng Shui mean and how can you use the power of numbers in everyday life?
What do the numbers in feng shui
- Unit — a symbol of freedom, leadership and independence.
- Two — a symbol of love relationships, peace and tact.
- Troika — a sign of creativity, happiness and joy of life.
- Four — a symbol of slow and complex development.
- Five — a symbol of change, travel, emotions and diversity.
- Six — a sign of the family hearth, children and tranquility.
- Seven — a symbol of spiritual development, knowledge and wisdom.
- Eight — a symbol of wealth.
- Nine — a symbol of love.
As you can see, every number in Feng Shui has its own meaning. But how to use the power of numbers in everyday life?
First of all, find out the value of the number of your apartment, based on what was said above. For example, if you live in apartment number 6, then you will have good luck in your personal life, you can create a happy and strong family. And if you live at number 18, then you will have excellent business at work: you will become a leader in your business (1), and this will bring you a good profit (8). Do you like the value of the number of your home?
Does it fit your life goals and priorities? If not, then you should focus on your goals with the help of Feng Shui talismans and the correct placement of energy in the apartment. Of course, you can and move!
Secondly, You can bring good luck with a number that matches your settings and goals. For example, if you want to achieve success in your work and realize yourself through art, then you need to be surrounded by some triples: in the telephone number, in the car number, apartment number, house, porch and so on.
Use the magic power of numbers on feng shui in accordance with your priorities and goals and get the support of higher powers! Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and