Feng Shui Tables: What Should Be Absolutely Not Put on the Table
Table in feng shui apartment has a sacred value. If we talk about the dining table, in this case it performs the function of attracting wealth to the house. If you take into account the writing, the desktop, that depends on it your business at work or in school.
How to make the table become a loyal assistant and perform its functions on Feng Shui?
One of the highlights of the feng shui table is what stands on it. There are things and objects that in no case can not be stored and put on the table, as they destroy the positive energy.
What can not be put on the table on Feng Shui
- Empty dishes. You should not put empty vases, plates or bottles on the dining table. If empty in the vessels, it will be empty on the table. In Feng Shui, emptiness is associated with lack of money and difficulties.
- Knives and sharp objects. If you left a knife on the dinner table for the night or it lies on the table all day long — in the coming days, expect a quarrel with close people. It is also the case with the desktop. Try to keep all sharp objects either in the cabinet or in special organizers so that the point is not visible.
- Bags If you leave the bags on the table, then your affairs may soon go wrong, as you would like. Also, putting a bag on the table you show disrespect for your home, which is also fraught with an increase in negative energy in space.
- Trifle. There is such a sign, according to which, a coin or bill under the tablecloth can attract money to the house. But if you put money on the surface of the table, on the tablecloth, then wait for the opposite effect.
- Photos of close people. If you keep a photo on your desktop, then this can cause a deterioration in the relationship with the person on it. You can’t mix two different energies together.
A fzn-shui table is a symbol of prosperity and must always be kept clean and tidy. Do not forget about the right feng shui table, and then happiness and wealth will become your faithful companions! Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and