Feng Shui bedrooms: how to properly position the bed
The main object in the bedroom, of course, is the bed. In Feng Shui apartment, it is viewed with a certain sacred meaning, therefore its location in space is very important. Feng Shui bedroom is a place to relax, and the bed directly performs this function.
From the location of the bed, according to Feng Shui, depends on the emotional and physical state of a person. And if the bed is married, then the relationship between the husband and wife depends on its location. So if you want to wake up in the morning cheerfully, in a good mood and maintain harmony in the family, we recommend using the recommendations of feng shui apartments.
How to put a bed in the bedroom
- You can not put a bed in front of a mirror — you will not get enough sleep. In addition, it can provoke adultery.
- Do not put a bed between the window and the entrance door, otherwise a negative flow will “walk” under the bed.
- Do not place the bed by the headboard against a wall that has a door.
- Above the bed, or rather, over your headboard, there should be no structures (shelves, beams, podiums).
- It is desirable to set the bed so that lying on it you could see the front door.
Create an atmosphere of harmony and tranquility in your bedroom. Remember that in a dream your body and brain are resting, and the correct Feng Shui in the bedroom is conducive to this. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and