Feng Shui apartments goats: how to avoid instability
According to the eastern horoscope, the year of the Goat is inconsistent and unstable. The goat is a capricious and inconsistent animal, which is why it is important to harmonize the space in the house as much as possible in order to avoid unpleasant turns of fate and unwanted “gifts” of the Blue Wooden Goat.
How to equip an apartment on Feng Shui Goats
- Dilute more plants. Good luck will bring potted flowers with thick succulent leaves. The home garden will take over the function of processing negative information in the space.
- Free up space at the entrance to the house. The clutter in the hallway and at the threshold can cause stagnation of energy in your apartment, which is especially fraught with goats.
- Hang a wooden bell at the entrance to the house. Wooden jingle when opening the door will fill the house with positive energy and tranquility.
- Do not start a major repair. Excess noise and harsh sounds do not like the mistress of the year. This can cause health and money problems.
- Permute in the house to attract the favor of the Goat.
- All the most important places in the house (kitchen table, desk, bed, etc.) rearrange so that being in them, your gaze is directed to the north. A Northwest referral will help you get help and support from outside. The northeast side will add wisdom and prudence. North side is responsible for a career. These zones in feng shui apartments will need special attention. It is recommended to place the feng shui talismans there.
According to feng shui, the Blue Wooden Goat can be curbed and slightly cut off its sharp horns thanks to the ability to harmonize space and its internal state. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and