What does it mean to swim in a river in a dream according to the values of popular dream books?
The river is a traditional symbol of life. Constant and at the same time changeable, with constantly changing water, pools and dams, shoals, difficult places.
Plain rivers are usually wide and unhurried, but with irresistible mighty power.
The water in lowland rivers is usually dark or opaque, warming in the shallows near the shore. Mountain rivers have a turbulent temper, they can be crystal clear, but always cool, as they originate in glaciers.
The water in the mountain rivers is icy, except when there are thermal springs at the top.
The value of sleep depends on which river you had a chance to swim. Whether you are trying to swim across the river at any cost, like the legendary Chapayev River Ural, or just splashing, enjoying the coolness in the middle of a hot day.
Let’s figure out what dreams of swimming in the river for various dream books.
- To sail the river in any case, regardless of the width of the stream — to achieve your goal, start a new stage, part with the past. The significance of the achievement depends on the width of the river and the difficulty of overcoming the water barrier. If you do not plan to return to the left bank, this is a sign of a serious decision about parting. It is not necessary to part with people, it is possible to part with your former self, your habits, beliefs, lifestyle.
- In most cases, you will have to swim in muddy flat water, heated from above, but treacherously hiding in the depths of the treacherous dank cold and, quite possibly, chthonic monsters, lurking in quiet river creeks. A dream in which you float on a river does not have a single common meaning and always harbors a certain amount of unpredictability and danger.
- To sail along the river — in full accordance with the idiom, means accepting the circumstances, making peaceful and unhurried progress with minimal effort. This is not always bad, the flow can go much further than against the current, senselessly battling waves. You may have found a comfortable niche for yourself. It is wonderful. Do not waste time and energy to fight the elements, since you manage to command it without a fight.
- To swim and scoop up against the current — it is absolutely obvious that such a dream shows the adverse circumstances in which you found yourself, willingly or not. being in a difficult situation does not always make sense to fight to the last, except when your task is to lose weight to build beautiful muscles. Find an opportunity to look around, get out of the situation and solve it without extreme efforts. Sleep shows you that overcoming the river is an impossible task. Swim in the river with pleasure.
- Trying water in the river with your foot — consider the possible options for the current situation. To enter the water — to decide on changes, to start a movement towards solving problems.
- Float away from a boat, steamer, boat, or catch up with a swimming vehicle — you have lost your transport, by means of which you planned to move along the waves of life. Perhaps you have to change jobs or you expect other significant changes.
- To swim in the hope of saving someone in a dream means to fall for the trick. Someone skillfully manipulates your mind, evoking deep fears, forcing to act against your will.
- A female dream book promises marital happiness, especially if you happen to swim in a river in a boat, along a calm current. Stormy river in this case means only family passions. Swim across the river by swimming means a complete victory over any circumstances.
- Dream Miller promises financial well-being, especially if there are fish in the river. Turtles swimming with you mean great luck, luck, true friends.
- Dream Vanga foreshadows an early pregnancy and a happy family life. Storms, waves in the river, turbidity of water mean the usual life adversities that you overcome without any problems.
- According to Freud’s dream book, swimming in a river means having sexual fantasies that you would like to bring to life. To swim across a river or to wade means breaking a relationship.
In most cases, the river is a powerful and full-flowing symbol of life. Swimming in the river is a good sign, promising wealth and well-deserved happiness.
A river in a dream is usually a dream for wise people seeking a calm, measured and comfortable life.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.