What to do so that the dream did not come true?
The human psyche is arranged in such a way that in a dream it can experience the moments from life that happened to it or get into a made-up story. The sleep plot, as a rule, depends on the emotional state of the person, the thoughts that have occupied his head lately, on his state of health, and even on the environment.
Interestingly, even the happiest and most balanced people can have bad dreams. It is important not to panic and interpret them correctly, taking into account all the details that were indicated in the dream.
Easier to know in advance what to do to make the dream not come true, if for a man it is of great importance.
How to interpret a dream
For the correct interpretation of a dream, it is important to remember its main plot, as well as to take into account the time when he had a dream. For example, studying the dependence on the time of day, you can understand that:
- In the morning, prophetic dreams are more common;
- In the afternoon, on the contrary, dreams that come true in the future are extremely rare;
- Sleep, having a dream in the evening, can come true with a probability of 50%;
- At night, the likelihood of prophetic sleep increases closer to dawn.
It is equally important to find out what day of the week you have a dream, because prophetic dreams are known to be dreaming on Friday night. Less likely to see a dream that will change life, on Saturday night.
What do bad dreams say
Bad sleep itself is a cocktail of negative emotions, fears, experiences, not comfortable situations that people have been in lately. Such emotions greatly affect the health and mood, so they are remembered for a long time.
The brain tries to process negative signals into something neutral and “gets rid” of them through sleep. That is why bad dreams can be incredibly realistic, frightening, sad, leave a person in a broken state and do not give a normal sleep.
Knowing how the brain works, you should not worry that every bad dream is a prophecy. In fact, through a dream, the subconscious gives a person a hint that he has problems that need to be solved.
For example, people who have a stuffy nose and snoring often occur, often drowning in a dream or dying, finding themselves in a room without air. Thus, the body says about the lack of oxygen, and you need to pay attention to health.
Psychologists do not advise seriously to take bad dreams that dreamed when a person was intoxicated, he had obvious health problems, had external stimuli (uncomfortable bed, noise, not comfortable temperature, new place and the like). If everything was in order, but the person remembered a terrible dream, you need to restore its details and try to give an interpretation.
Thinking what to do if you had a bad dream, you first need to get acquainted with the interpretation of certain plots that frighten a person most often.
- Natural disaster. Usually dreams, if in the life of a person events occur that can bring him pain, frustration, dramatically change life. If in a dream a person is overwhelmed with debris, in life he is afraid not to cope with the test, so he needs to ask for help from family, colleagues and friends.
- Dead people. If a person sees in a dream the dead people, acquaintances and not friends, it means that in life he is afraid of something unknown, of the future, and also seriously worries about his health. In addition, dreams with the dead say that a person cannot fully accept the death of a loved one.
- Escape from the pursuer. Dreams of people who in real life are afraid of people spoiling their lives. This may be an inadequate boss, a neighbor on the stairs, roughly said something, a stranger who was frightened in the yard. Sleep says that a person cannot find the strength to solve a conflict; it is easier for him to run and hide from problems.
- Injury and death. People who are experiencing major changes can see themselves wounded and dying: moving to another city, changing jobs, marriage, childbirth.
As you can see, the terrible dreams seen are a reflection of what happens in life. These are not always exclusively negative moments and nightmares, it is only important to correctly receive a signal from the subconscious to correct the situation.
What to do to make the dream not come true
- First of all, you need to take a notebook and write down the main points of sleep in it to restore it in memory. Next is to talk about the dream as many people as possible. If the dream was too personal, intimate, you can limit yourself to close friends who will understand the person’s experiences.
- People who need material charms can hang over the bed the so-called «dream catcher», a talisman that reliably protects against negative dreams and their realization.
- According to the sign, to get rid of bad sleep, you need to turn out the pillowcase and sleep on the other side for two nights.
- As soon as a person wakes up from a nightmare, he needs to look out the window or at the source of the fire, which can be a lit candle or an ordinary gas burner.
- If the dream is horrifying, I don’t want to tell anyone, it’s enough not to remember the details, to “let go” the vision and try to forget it.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.