What to do to make the dream not come true: simple and working ways
What to do to sleep did not come true? If you believe in prophetic dreams, you probably don’t want to fulfill a nightmare or a vision in which you felt unhappy.
There are simple methods that will help prevent materialization of virtual images in real life.
Causes of bad dreams
Let’s say you had a bad dream, and you truly believe that it can come true, afraid of it. To avoid negativity in life, you need to begin to understand why nightmares and various troubles are happening.
The reasons may be as follows:
- You eat well at night. The digestive system instead of rest is actively working, and then «revenge» you, causing ominous pictures in the subconscious
- You drank something high, used narcotic drugs, or took potent drugs. All these substances cause an altered state of consciousness, and it begins to «kink» in a dream
- At bedtime, you experienced some kind of strong emotion: negative or positive — it does not matter. This is a load for the subconscious, and it is trying to break free from excess gravity, “unloading” emotions into sleep.
- You are sick, but do not suspect it yet. Your brain is trying to prevent through sleep: health problems. This was written by eminent psychotherapists who study the theme of dreams: Jung, Freud
Any negative emotions and circumstances that you encounter during the day, affect the quality of dreams. Therefore, so that nightmares do not become reality, you need to learn how to cope with them.
If you are a rational person, try to cope with nightmares with simple psychological techniques.
- Let’s exit to the negative. If you are overwhelmed with emotions, first live them and then get rid of. Scream, stomp your feet, beat the pillow — do whatever you want until you return to a state of calm
- Practice meditation at bedtime. They will help to relax, get rid of everything that was experienced during the day. Choose practices to get rid of the negative. Meditate to pleasant and quiet music.
- Before bedtime, eliminate all the annoying factors: do not go to social networks, turn off the TV, remove the books away. Better take a walk, drink a glass of warm milk, think of something good.
- If there are many problems in your life, do not concentrate on thinking about how bad things are, but look for solutions. For example, if you catch yourself thinking: “oh, how everything is bad, there is no money”, replace it with a positive statement: “I will take more work, get paid and pay off debts”
- Any conflicts and quarrels resolve immediately. But n arrange scandals, and try to find a compromise, quietly talk to the offender and find a solution
These simple rules will help restore your mental balance and prevent nightmares in your dreams.
If you woke up in the morning and remembered a bad dream, you can do a few simple manipulations that will help get rid of the fear that the nightmare will come true.
What can be done:
- Take a cool shower. Imagine how streams of water wash away bad memories. Think that all your bad emotions flow away with water, they disappear from your life
- Record a dream on paper in full detail. Describe how you felt, what was happening. Spill out absolutely everything, and then burn the sheet.
- Change the plot of the dream consciously: first, remember the dream in full detail, and then bring the tragic situation to an absurdity. Draw your own new dream. For example, you dreamed of a fire. Imagine the same picture, but let the fire in your imagination turn into a bright festive firework
- The plot on the water. Pour a glass of warm water, add a drop of lemon juice. Speak: «As water flows away, so a bad dream from my life disappears.» The liquid should then be poured into the ground or into the toilet.
- Read the dream books — you will see that most often bad dreams portend something good.
- Think up your own omens and believe in them. For example, let the nightmare always dream of a date. After the first bad dream, invite a loved one to a romantic dinner. So you «activate» a new sign and it will always come true.
Watch a video on what to do to prevent a bad dream from coming true:
Evening practice before bedtime
In the evening, you can set yourself up for a wave of positive dreams. This is a kind of prevention of nightmares.
And if bad dreams stop dreaming, then you will not have to worry about the fact that they will be prophetic.
What can be done:
- Drink a glass of warm milk. This will ensure a strong and restful sleep. In the morning you don’t even remember what you dreamed at night.
- Repeat positive affirmations. For example: “I easily and calmly fall asleep”, “my dreams are pleasant and positive”, “in the morning I will feel awake and happy”
- Practice lucid dreaming. Then you can control everything that happens to you in dreams.
- Pray. This method is suitable for believers. Prayers increase energy vibrations and clear negatives, so nightmares are excluded.
- Do yoga, stretching or other quiet exercise
- Engage in creativity. Draw, sing, embroider. Any occupation that you like and fills with energy will do. In addition, creativity develops the imagination, so over time you will begin to see bright, colorful, but only pleasant dreams.
- Sleep in ear plugs. Then your sleep will not be affected by any extraneous noise, which can also cause nightmares.
- Ventilate the room before going to bed. Open windows and let fresh air into the room. You will fall asleep quickly and forget a deep sleep
Try not to attach too much importance to dreams — these are just the games of your subconscious mind. Bad dreams come true only for those people who believe in them.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.