What does gypsy mean in a dream and how to understand and interpret a dream?
In real life, the classic gypsy is a dirty creature wrapped in colorful skirts and shawls, surrounded by snooping babies and other exactly the same noisy, cheeky creatures who are trying to divine, gild, tell the whole truth. Meeting with a gypsy usually does not bode well, especially if you do not hold your pockets or engage in interaction with beggars.
But popular rumor ascribes various supernatural properties to gypsies and a gypsy in a dream is already the embodiment of secret fears, endowed with unreal strength and serious prophetic gift. Consider why dream of seeing a gypsy in a dream for dream books.
- The main meaning of a gypsy in a dream is the visualization of your most unpleasant expectations and fears. The second meaning, clearly following from the first, is a hoax.
- Only you have to deceive yourself yourself. Believing your fears and discovering the most sinister omens, you put up with your bitter share and become an easy target even for workmates and family members. If you dream of a gypsy — your very best friends — distrust, skepticism, caution and sanity. If, with the word “mysticism,” you press the purse with your elbow and put the mobile phone deeper into your inside pocket, then you understand the meaning of caution in this situation.
- The additional meanings of a gypsy in a dream are vanity, turmoil, confusion. Perhaps noisy relatives or shameless friends are going to visit you, expecting to live in your house for a week or a couple of months. Do not hesitate to get rid of uninvited guests. You do not have to burden yourself with someone else’s presence.
- If in a dream you met a gypsy who strongly grabs her hand, tries to tell fortunes and tell her fate — this means that someone is trying to interfere in your destiny. All that a gypsy will say in a dream is to remember well — this is what you fear, your complexes and basic fears. Often it sounds like nonsense, incoherent nonsense. For example, “a red ribbon was tangled, the crow drove from the yard.” It is deciphered as a fear of becoming an insignificant person who can be chased away, an unstable position, dislike of menstruation and fear of pregnancy. With such a prediction, it is already quite possible to go to a psychologist and work with self-esteem, confusion of the soul, to disassemble and re-adjust your internal structure so that foolish fears no longer disturb.
- If in a dream a whole camp dances and dances, you are confused. The whole world seems to have deliberately set about fooling your head. It is worth slowing down, deal with the values and, perhaps, change the environment, work, and possibly the scope of activity. Around you is too noisy and it prevents to concentrate and be realized.
- Gypsy in your home — beware of deception. In your guest there is someone who does not want good for you. If you have not invited anyone, perhaps a bad guest or guest was brought by someone from the household.
- To wake up, to be in the middle of a dream in a camp — to fun, violent joy.
- Change clothes gypsy — fooling, fooling around, pretending.
- To dance with a gypsy, a gypsy — beware of the fatal passion that can hurt your wallet and your health.
- The female dream book assures that if in a dream you are followed by a gypsy woman with the intention to tell fortunes, you are in too much of a hurry to get married and are clearly mistaken in the choice. For a married lady, a gypsy in a dream can mean treason and deception.
- The dream book of Veles promises crazy luck if you have a dream of a gypsy camp and a danger if you see gypsies in the field. Buying something from gypsies — a deal that seems profitable to you will actually lead to failure.
- Family dream book threatens to be deceived by the closest people. Perhaps the deception will be executed with the best of intentions.
- Dream Dream Winter warns that a gypsy in a dream means an attempt to deceive. Do not settle for adventures in the near future.
- Dream interpretation Hasse warns that lack of restraint can do much harm. If in a dream you allow the fortuneteller to begin his prophecies — dreams and hopes will not come true.
- Freud’s dream interpretation is absolutely politically incorrect that a dream in which a gypsy woman wondered you means that you were mistaken with your main stake. The person on whom you place special expectations will let you down because it treats arrangements and wishes much less seriously than you. Do not give rash promises, because you just can get them to fulfill.
Gypsy, or gypsy in a dream — a sign of danger that you can undergo by your own levity and gullibility. The psychologist can explain to you about the external locus of control and about the fact that the main hopes should be pinned only on themselves.
Placing your main hopes on others, you deliberately put yourself in a dependent and losing position. To see a gypsy in a dream is a good sign, because it is a great opportunity to get acquainted with your fears and defeat them.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.