Most dream books evaluate rats in night dreams as an unfavorable sign. Being in real life a pest of the household and a carrier of diseases, the animals that came in the dream personify the vile man.
Usually it turns out to be someone from the inner circle of the dreamer, from whom the sleeper does not expect trickery and betrayal.
However, rats may have a different interpretation depending on the details of the night dream.
Despite the fact that rats are considered to be a bad symbol, you should turn to dream books for a more correct interpretation of such a sign. The interpretation of sleep in this case will be influenced by the appearance of the rodent, the number of individuals, actions and location.
It is not necessary to attach great importance to the plot, in which there are characters from the ordinary life of the sleeper. For example, if the owner of tame rats dreams of his pets, then such a dream does not carry any meaning and is only a reflection of reality.
The external characteristics of the dreaming rodent (coat color, size and condition) can in many respects help in correct interpretation of the dream.
The color of the animal’s fur will tell you which area of life is worth paying attention to:
|White||Improving life, happiness and well-being in the family|
|Gray||Betrayal by a close friend or girlfriend|
|Black||The worst enemy with an influential patron|
|Red||Problems on the love front, possible hard partings due to a minor cause|
|Brown||Problems in the professional field, meanness on the part of colleagues|
|Redhead||Family problems, quarrels with friends, misunderstandings and resentment|
|Green||Shaky financial situation, unreasonable waste of money|
|Multicolored||Intimate problems, illness|
|Bald||Betrayal of a loved one, betrayal by friends|
The size of the animal tells about the magnitude of the immediate problems:
|Unusually small, tiny||What the dreamer considers his immediate problems, not worth his attention and vitality|
|Small||Minor dirty tricks from colleagues|
|Big fat||The problems that need to be solved independently, the dreamer puts on other people’s shoulders|
|Huge, unprecedented size||The dreamer gives his problems too global|
When interpreting a dream, one should not forget about the state of the seen animal:
|Live||The appearance of the detractor|
|Dead||Gradual destruction of previously conceived plans|
|Evil, aggressive||Quarrels and clashes with neighbors and colleagues|
|Kind, manual, decorative||Appearance surrounded by a flatterer, who will begin to try to establish friendship only for their own selfish purposes|
|Carcass without skin||Victory over enemies and the opportunity to profit at their expense|
|Rat with a severed tail||The fear of being caught in a dirty business, a sense of shame for their bad thoughts and actions|
|In blood||The fear of the dreamer to be rejected and remain a lonely person. Many rats personify his desire to everyone to like and be useful to everyone.|
|Unusually beautiful rat||The expansion of romantic ties, new pleasant and profitable dating|
The number of rodents will indicate the area of life in which problems are expected:
|One||Conflicts and quarrels in the family, discord with a senior relative|
|Two||Misunderstanding with the second half, showdown with subsequent offenses|
|Three||Unpleasant situations with friends in which the dreamer will be guilty|
|Small group||A series of unpleasant events, the fault of which will be the insincerity of someone close|
|Lots of||A large group of people hate the dreamer and wait for the moment to throw mud at him|
|Rat with rats||Problem with children or younger relatives due to lack of attention|
The location of the rodent is also important:
|House, apartment||The number of rats can be judged on the shortcomings of the dreamer and their magnitude|
|Yard||Dreamer it’s time to think about their actions. The rats in the yard are people who have been deceived and substituted by the dreamer.|
|Street road||A running rat carries a string of bad events.|
|Water||Heralds problems with the authorities, poorly spent holidays|
|Sleeping palm||The dreamer does not notice those who interfere with his life|
|Cell||It’s time for the dreamer to stop listening to advice and opinions from the outside and start living, trusting only to himself. Otherwise, he will become a puppet in the hands of malevolently minded people.|
|Bed||To see rats in his bed speaks of possible intimate diseases, as well as disruption of the functioning of the genitals.|
The actions of the rodent will notify about upcoming events in the life of the dreamer:
|Asleep||Dreamer should be careful: someone wants to substitute him for a large sum|
|Washed, washes||The dreamer behaves lightly, which is why he gets into difficult situations.|
|Eats, drinks||There will be a series of pleasant events, successful coincidences of circumstances.|
|Runs, plays||There will be pleasant acquaintances that can develop into a strong romantic union.|
|Runs away||Opportunities to change your life for the better, the regret for the lost|
|Bites, attacks||Dreamer will be disappointed in his second half|
|Wants to eat a sleeper||The enemy has begun to act, he will not stop until he destroys the dreamer. The sleeper needs to enlist friendship with an influential person or show his natural wisdom.|
It is important what exactly the rat bit the sleeper for:
- Behinda hand — Do not lend money to unfamiliar people.
- Behindfinger — soon spat with a spouse or spouse.
- For the leg — family troubles caused by the dreamer’s levity.
- The black rat bit through somethingof blood — Possible serious illness of a relative or close friend.
An important role in the interpretation of sleep is played by the actions of the sleeper himself:
|Catches||Catch a rat with his bare hands portends a bad situation, during which the dreamer will have to defend his good name|
|Ironing||The longer the sleeper stroked the rat, the harder will be the life trials.|
|Feeds||A new acquaintance who seemed to be asleep attractive and sweet would not be the one for whom he presented himself. The dreamer should not be allowed too close so as not to harm himself and his relatives|
|Kicks out||Expelling a black rat means not dealing with problems on your own. The dreamer needs to turn to someone for help.|
|Throws out||Throwing a rat into the open door means losing your luck in the near future. Don’t sign important papers yet and make promises.|
|Buys||Buying a rodent foreshadows the imminent appearance of an opponent in love affairs or betrayal of the second half|
|Gives||To give a rat in a dream means to give some of your problems and troubles to someone|
|Chasing the room||Chasing, but not catching a rodent — an unkind sign warning the dreamer that he should not make rash decisions|
|Kills||Killing a rodent alone in a dream means getting rid of cunning enemies in real life|
It is important who exactly could catch a rodent:
- Cat — to material well-being and opportunities to improve the financial situation.
- Dog — the fact that a true friend will come to the rescue in a difficult situation.
The gender of the dreamer plays an important role in the correct interpretation of such a dream:
- Woman A dream involving rats foreshadows minor discord and misunderstanding with friends and colleagues.
- Married It is worth paying attention to their thrift.
- Pregnant Rats in night dreams will bring easy childbirth. Such a symbol speaks of good health and fertility.
- Girl Rats promise the appearance of an insidious rival or a woman who wants to embroil her with her chosen one.
- A young man, unmarried. Rats portend deception and betrayal by a group of people whom he himself guesses.
- Married man. It is worth reconsidering their views on family life. It is possible that he behaves too sternly towards the household, which causes their discontent and resentment. Family members do not live in warm home conditions, but as if in prison.
Most professionals regarded the rat symbol in a dream as a bad sign.
According to Miller, to see a rat in a dream means that in reality the sleeper will have to face many vile people who will try to blacken his reputation. Other interpretations:
- If the sleeping one succeeds in catching the rodent, then in reality he will become disdainful of human baseness and will be able to defeat all his enemies. His honor and natural wisdom will help to do this.
- If in a dream I had to kill a rodent, then in real life it is worth waiting for support from influential people. Thanks to such patrons, the dreamer will be able to emerge victorious from all difficult life situations.
Hasse regarded rats in night dreams as potential enemies that must be disposed of immediately before it was too late. Such detractors are treacherous and will stop at nothing to ruin the life of not only the dreamer, but his whole family.
If the sleeping person managed to catch the rodent and torture him to death, then in reality he will have a strong weapon against his enemies and competitors.
According to the Nostradamus dream book, rats can be interpreted as a fastidious animal, quirky and prolific. The author warned that not every higher person is worthy of the dreamer’s worship. Other meanings:
- To see two rats riding in a carriage means that in real life the dreamer will have to attend to a person with a higher status. However, this is not worth it. Only by showing his true attitude, the dreamer can emerge victorious.
- To see people with rat tails — a dream warns of upcoming difficulties with their health. Sleep should pay more attention to well-being.
- To see the ship, at the helm of which the rats are standing, says that the dreamer needs to take his life in his hands and not transfer the reins of government to someone third.
David Loff considered the rodent the image of the sleeper himself. If a person dreams of a rat, then in reality he is tormented by strong anxiety and anxieties that relate to his future.
It seems to the dreamer that his safety is not in those hands, and he cannot take responsibility for himself. That is why the internal forces gradually leave him, which significantly aggravates the situation.
Yuri Longo regarded rats as peddlers of gossip, scandals and shame. Other values:
- A good sign will be considered if in a dream the dreamer could run away from a rat or dodge. Then in real life he will have a chance to get out of the situation with honor.
- Attacking rats foreshadow a serious conflict, which in reality should be avoided in all possible ways.
The seer ambiguously interpreted a similar dream. On the one hand, such a symbol may portend illness and even death, and on the other hand, it can promise good luck in business and triumph of justice. Additional meanings:
- Giving a treat from the hands of an animal means that in reality a dreamer will manifest himself as a wise person.
- To see that the rat secretly snuck into the dwelling, foreshadows a series of failures and life trials.
- A rodent escaping from a trap symbolizes a vile person who will soon stick a knife in the back of a dreamer.
- To kill or torture a rat means that in real life a sleeper can emerge victorious from any situation, since he always displays his natural wisdom.
- The attacker symbolizes the dreamer’s distrust of the organs of justice. The sleeper solves his own problems.
According to the esoteric Eugene Tsvetkov, dreamed rats promise only a dreamer and tears to the dreamer. The one who killed the rodent in the vision is awaited by luck.
The bigger the animal, the bigger the luck. An approaching danger is foreshadowed by a white rat with red eyes.
Sigmund Freud believed that the rat personified the sexual aggressiveness of a person. The dreamed rodent speaks of the sleeper’s inmost fantasies.
In real life, he wants to experience pleasure through various methods of sadism. Other meanings:
- White rats talk about the sleeper’s addiction to masochism.
- A large number of fatty rodents symbolizes the dreamer’s desire to engage in group sex with elements of perversion.
- To a person who has not yet entered into sexual life, such a dream speaks of his unreadiness and fear of becoming an “adult.”
The dreamer is afraid of losing something important in his life. This may be health, friends, work or luck in business. Additional values:
- Woman dreams of such a dream against her excessive desire to control everything. In real life, she wants everything to be under her control, for which she puts on a mask of charm.
- To see your child in the form of a rat says that in reality he lacks parental attention. It is important to understand that excessive custody is not an option.
The rat, who came in night dreams, warns the sleeper that someone from his inner circle has conceived a betrayal. If the dreamer recently betrayed someone himself, then such a dream is an echo of his conscience. Other meanings:
- The white animal symbolizes the emergence of an influential patron. His help will be limitless, and most importantly — completely disinterested.
- Clothes, bitten by a rat, foreshadow the speedy fulfillment of desires and the achievement of the previously set goal.
- The squeak of many rodents warns the dreamer that a sly person has appeared near him who can slander.
- Little rat pups say that in real life, the sleeper pays a lot of attention to the little things, completely forgetting about much more significant matters.
It is important what emotions a person experienced in a dream. If there were only warm feelings and affection, then in reality nothing threatens him, all problems and hardships will pass by without causing serious damage.
If the sleeper has experienced fear and contempt, then in reality he will face big failures in all walks of life.
The story of one of our readers Alina R .:
Money has always been my main concern. Because of this, I had a bunch of complexes. I considered myself a failure, problems at work and in my personal life haunted me.
However, I decided that I still needed personal help. Sometimes it seems that the matter is in you, all the failures are only a consequence of bad energy, the evil eye or some other evil force.
But who will help in a difficult life situation, when it seems that all life is rolling down the slope and passing by you. It is difficult to be happy working as a cashier for 26 thousand rubles, when you had to give 11 for renting an apartment.
What was my surprise when my whole life suddenly changed for the better overnight. I could not even imagine that one could earn so much money that at first glance a knickknack could have such an effect.
It all started with the fact that I ordered a personal one.