Dreamed of a dead dog — interpretation of the meaning of the dream book
Dead animals in a dream are usually dangerous enemies with the exception of your own pets, who lived in the house and were considered family members. Pomeranian spitz, which was worn on the handles will be your faithful and powerful protector, and the yard watchdog on the chains, horse, ducks and geese, most likely, insidious enemies.
- You had a dream of a monster who was driven away by a little dead pet dog — you are counting on the help of friends, and it will certainly come. Most of the work will have to be done independently; it will not be possible to completely shift the solution of the problems onto broad friendly shoulders. Remember the people who helped you and do not refuse to help them.
- You got lost in the forest, in an unfamiliar area, from somewhere your dog appeared and brought you to the right path — you got confused in your own thoughts and ideas and turned the wrong way. You need to get rid of false notions about reality, intuition and sense of truth will help you in this. Try to get to know the people around you. It is quite possible that rude and unpleasant people wish you well and are ready to help, and the people whom you considered to be friends for the sweet words, respectable appearance and smiles are your enemies.
- If a dead dog of friends came to you in a dream — you can find out how people really treat you. If the dog is friendly, it clearly sympathizes with you, but makes it clear that it will not tolerate any special familiarity — you have excellent friends. If a dog barks in vain — it’s just buddies, pretty safe.
- Dead dog friends, ambush, attacking seriously — relationships with friends are clearly experiencing is not the best period. Try to remember if you hurt your friends or betrayed their trust.
- A dying dog in a dream, if you are present at its demise — vain hopes. The events you strongly hoped for will not happen, you will not receive help and support from the places you are used to receiving it from.
- Dogs are distinguished by sincere devotion and naivety, they are ready to believe a person, even if he behaves cruelly or unfairly. Dead dog can mean the end of naivety. Perhaps your deception and selfish attitude became apparent even to the most dedicated people. Try not to make them your enemies.
- The animal that you killed — the past calls for vengeance. If you are indirectly guilty of the death of the animal, did not harbor evil feelings, you will be able to agree and explain your guilt. Maybe it makes sense to make some kind of charitable contribution, bring food, drugs to animal volunteers. In life, anything can happen, for example, it is necessary to regulate the number of stray animals, which state structures do not always cope with. But even for the actions that you think are correct, you will have to pay for nightmares and very real responsibility.
- If a dog came in a dream that you hurt as a child — such a dream means that you have changed and there is an opportunity to correct children’s and teenage mistakes. Do something good for the common good — put a bench at the front door, plant a beautiful flower bed, for which you will begin to care. Maybe it makes sense to grow beautiful indoor plants.
- A dead dog — a zombie, like Dobermans from the Resident Evil in a dream — a standard monster, the embodiment of your secret fears, dislike, fear of death and illness. Despite the horrific view and the evil habits, the monstrous hell hounds do not foretell anything terrible. Perhaps you had a good dinner before bed or drank an extra glass. Drink kefir or yogurt to remove accumulated toxins. Cinematic nightmares — the standard reaction of the body to a small poisoning.
Interpretations of authorities
- According to Miller, a dead dog, lying motionless in your house or beyond the threshold, shows your not too good attitude towards people. Relatively speaking, you consider yourself a person, and the rest — friends of a person who need to learn how to understand, help and please your comfort. The corpse of the dog shows that others cease to arrange such an attitude. Beyond the threshold lies the corpse of your former friendship, and possibly family life.
- Freud’s dream interpretation considers dead dogs as a meaningless attempt to revive a relationship. If a dead dog behaves as if it were alive — these are fears of problems in sexual life, the fear of impotence. Attacking zombies of animals — a purely masculine fear of female sexuality, fear of menstruation, sex during this period, fear of dirt, impurities, aggression.
- Dream Vanga believes that a dead dog means loyalty, even beyond the grave threshold. There is reason to believe that the seer knows what she is talking about.
- A female dream book interprets a dead dog in a dream, like the sorrow of parting with the past, nostalgia for carefree childhood times. Seeing your long-dead pet, remembering joint leprosy — looking for the same sincere and disinterested friendship and emotional closeness that is possible only in childhood. Such a dream means a rare spiritual purity and promises good luck.
A dead dog in a dream usually means a reproach to conscience. This is a good sign, an opportunity to correct mistakes. Do not count on friends too much.
Help does not mean that people should drop everything and deal with your problems, because you yourself never do that.
Mentally bury the dead dog from your sleep and start a new life, try to win the deceived trust, fulfill your obligations as best you can. Everything will be fine.
If in a dream you happened to see a dead dog that has been your friend for a long time, be grateful for the visit.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.