What does it mean to see a hug in a dream: interpretation by dream books
Hugs in a dream are one of the most controversial symbols in esoterics. To understand its meaning, it is necessary to recall the details of the dream and relate them to the events that occur in the real life of the sleeper. Favorable is a dream in which the dreamer hugged a loved one.
Such a plot promises success in affairs and happiness in personal life. Hugging a stranger — to new acquaintances or unexpected meeting with old acquaintances.
Embracing a dead man is a reflection of the dreamer’s deep affection for the past.
When interpreting a dream, it is necessary to remember with whom and under what circumstances the dreamer was hugging. The table discusses the interpretation of different scenes of night vision:
Dreams with a deceased person scare people and instill in them fear and anxiety for their future. However, a dream like this is not always an alarming sign.
The dead person appears in a dream in order to warn the dreamer about something or to warn him against danger.
Plots of night vision may be as follows:
- Hugging your deceased relative or friend and feeling peace on your heart is a sign that people who are sleeping in difficult situations will be helped by people with whom the deceased was on good terms during his life.
- To see the dead man alive and happily embrace him — to meet with a man who will make the sleeper happy and help him overcome all the difficulties in life.
- Hugs with a dead person also point to the character traits that the deceased possessed during his lifetime. Perhaps the dreamer lacks these qualities at the moment.
- For young people, such a dream speaks of their sincere regret for their mistakes. Dream interpretation indicates that it is impossible to change the past, but it is in the power of man not to repeat his mistakes in the present. It’s time to forgive yourself and get rid of guilt.
- According to the Chinese dream book, crying in the arms of the deceased is a quarrel. The dreamer’s relationship with people from his inner circle will deteriorate. Straight talk and joint search for a compromise solution to the conflict will correct the situation.
In the esoteric, the child symbolizes helplessness, fickleness and excitement. The dream in which the dreamer hugged the child indicates that the person is in disharmony with himself.
The cause of this condition could be severe physical and emotional stress or stress experienced recently.
The interpretation of the plot of the dream:
- If a child is embraced by a child in a dream, the dream promises to the sleeping person the support of the person from whom he least expects help. An alternative interpretation of sleep, in which the baby takes the initiative and firmly hugs the sleeper, foreshadows his success in business. Beginnings will be successfully implemented, if you make efforts and show determination.
- Embracing your child is a reflection of the dreamer’s need for safety and emotional comfort. Dream interpretation advises to take a vacation and spend it in a relaxed atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle.
- Hugs with an unfamiliar boy — to find harmony with the outside world. An alternative interpretation indicates a person’s immaturity and his unwillingness to take responsibility.
- For a married girl, a dream in which, embracing a child, she experiences joy and peace, promises the joy of motherhood.