What does the deceased father mean in dreams?
A late father in a dream can be the beginning of a serious change in life and an interesting series of unexpected events. If you recall the ghost of Hamlet’s father, his appearance and complaints about a difficult fate were the beginning of a fascinating, but disastrous for others, history.
However, Shakespeare is not original and took the plot from numerous legends in which not the restful spirit of the father appeals to the living and requires active actions.
True, in most cases, the deceased father intercedes for his orphans, scares evil people, indicates treasures to his heirs and gives valuable advice. On the other hand, if a person was a bad monarch during his lifetime, having ruined his own kingdom and family, death would not change him and would not add insight and forethought.
This means that it is not always necessary to treat the words of the dead man with respect and take them to heart.
Parents usually want well for children. But if during his lifetime the father did not pay too much attention to you, he is unlikely to start taking care of you in dreams.
Consider why the late father dreams of dreaming.
- If the dead behaves as if it were alive, this is the forerunner of a meaningful and joyful event in your life. The joyful late father smiles at your success and is clearly proud. Everything will turn out well.
- If the dead man was sick for a long time and was seriously ill, he was probably in an altered state of consciousness, in a dream you will most likely see him in good health. This means that you should not blame yourself for the flaws in the care that are inevitable with long-term illnesses. Anyway, all the better. If the deceased seems sick and in a dream — this is a sign that you need to rest, take time for your health. Sleep can be seen as a wish for good luck and a parental warning.
- Bored, yearning for the dead means that you miss the person very much, would like to meet, but this is impossible. Try to say your problems, complain to your friends or, better, to a professional psychologist. The pain must be spoken to enable it to flow freely. If there are no friends or psychologists nearby — describe your experiences in the diary. Write at least 10 pages, just describe everything you feel, see, think. You will feel better. Write all the thoughts that come to mind.
- If the deceased peeks for a while, stands in the doorway, as if he just glanced for a second, you are tormented by indecision and self-doubt. You seem to yourself not a significant person in comparison with other people and you seek location with the help of gifts and small services. As a result, you really cease to be taken seriously.
- A dead person calling for him can mean illness if you actually decide to follow him. The negative value of sleep can be avoided if you arrange for yourself a short-term, but intense rest — for a couple of days. Take care of yourself and only your health, sleep, rest.
- If the deceased person is in a dream regularly, it can be a sign of remorse. You feel guilty before the deceased, you understand that you didn’t do much of what you should have done, didn’t give proper care. In fact, you did everything you could and now it is impossible to correct the existing situation. It is unlikely that the father is to you with petty quibbles about the care, quarrels and relationships. Most likely, he wants to tell you that everything is fine, now it’s his turn to take care of you as much as possible. Put candles in several churches, give alms — according to legends, this should help the deceased in the afterlife.
Interpretations of authorities
- Dream Miller attaches great importance to the signs that relate to the appearance of the deceased father in a dream. If a father looks at you with a smile, it is to good luck in your endeavor. If he calmly passes by, looking at you with his everyday gaze — you can not worry about family storms and disturbances at work — they will pass by. Hugging — hurry to complete what you started and put it on the back burner or discard your venture.
- A female dream book interprets the appearance of the deceased father at a wedding in a dream, as a sign that the present gentleman’s proposal should not be accepted. Postpone the decision for a year and look at the candidate.
- Dream Vanga agrees with the female dream book in that the young man may have selfish intentions or a desire to comfortably settle at the expense of the girl. The father is trying to stand up for his daughter, appearing in a dream. There may be deception by friends or relatives. If the late father in a dream swears, threatens with a fist, probably, you are threatened with implicit danger.
- A late father who looks untidy, perhaps with signs of beatings, means that you have to complete a number of unpleasant things that require a lot of time and effort. You are postponing these matters, but completing them will have a positive effect on your well-being.
To see the late father in a dream is a good sign. It would be right to consolidate the positive meaning of the dream, which gave you the opportunity to say goodbye again, by giving alms.
Help a few strangers in memory of the father. Mentioning the deceased father when distributing alms — cookies, sweets, coins — is not necessary.
You can call or write to the friends of the deceased, give them some of the things of the father, but not of those that should remain in the family. Distribute weapons, medals, state awards, real estate, should not be.
Your father will help you as much as you can. Late parents in a dream come only to blessing and to parental warning against trouble.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.