The dream book of Tsvetkov: distinctive features and rules of use
Dreams are an integral part of every human life. Some do not attach special importance to their dreams, while others, on the contrary, try to see clues from above, different signs on how to protect themselves from possible troubles and improve their lives.
Anyway, anyway, some of the dreams simply cannot leave a person indifferent and require special interpretation. Today, there is a huge number of different dream books for every taste and color and with any characteristics.
In this material we will examine in detail the rather young dream book of Tsvetkov and his distinctive features.
Why choose Tsvetkov’s dream book
Today there are a huge number of different dream books, but there is one problem — most of them are very old, which is why they do not quite correctly reflect reality.
At the same time, Tsvetkov’s dream book stands out favorably against the general background, since it is much closer to modern man. In this collection of dreams, the concepts that emerged in the 20th and 21st century are used.
In addition, Tsvetkov’s dream book is mainly designed for representatives of Slavic culture, it relies on the mentality of domestic citizens, which is another cardinal difference from similar foreign options.
The main reason why Tsvetkov’s dream book has gained such high popularity in domestic countries is that it is easy to understand even intuitively, because it uses typical Russian symbolism. Plus, the author does not accept the passive decoding of his dream, believing that dreams must be constructed, because then it becomes possible to manage a number of events.
A little about the author of the dream book
This dream book was developed by a famous scientist, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences — Evgeny Tsvetkov. The author was interested not only in the exact sciences, but also wondered about the importance of dreams in human life.
Eugene has been studying this issue for a long period of time, he created numerous works on this topic.
In general, the creation of Tsvetkov’s dream book took more than thirty years of his life, thanks to which we can now acquire a very detailed collection of interpretations of various images that come to a person in night visions.
Features of Tsvetkov’s Dream Book
- The main difference between Tsvetkov’s dream book and other similar options is that dreams are interpreted in it with the help of a scientific approach. We can safely say that this publication is the most relevant of the modern collections of interpretations of dreams.
- For the fundamental principle for his dream book, Yevgeny Tsvetkov took works on psychology, as well as the works of famous predictors. As mentioned above, the author spent a very long time studying the material in question, plus he compared it with his own observations, due to which the resulting interpretations of dreams are very complete and informative.
- Another important feature of the dream book is that it is maximally adapted to the Slavic traditions and worldview, due to which it fully fits the domestic way of life of people living in the territory of the former USSR. And mental principles have a strong impact not only on the dreams themselves, but also on our perception of them.
- Tsvetkov is convinced that it is rational to carry out the interpretation only of vivid and intense dreams filled with different pictures and events that are bumped into the memory. The author believes that it is in the dreams of such a plan that one can find a lot of clues and hints for performing important actions and based on them, a correct understanding of the past, present and future becomes possible.
- At the same time, the author is sure that one should not pay any attention to the nondescript images that you see in a dream, since the latter are merely a psychological noise in which there is no meaning. In addition, the scientist recommended in all dreams to focus on the main series of points and images in order to be able to separate the most important from the secondary in the process of interpretation.
- The dream book of Tsvetkov can certainly be called a real guidebook on the realm of dreams. It offers various valuable advice on how to behave in lucid dreams, which, according to Yevgeny Tsvetkov, will help to radically change your destiny.
- The book has a separate chapter, which is called «Happy Dreams.» It tells how with the help of prophetic night visions a person can achieve his goals, as well as fulfill the most intimate dreams and desires.
- Another point is that Tsvetkov’s dream book says that dreams are the ideal means of influencing people, so the publication offers a list of explanations of various methods of how to protect yourself from negative influence from others.
Managing your dreams is real
It is difficult to imagine any other collection of dreams, which would offer advice to the sleeper, how to follow the plot of lucid night vision correctly. Yevgeny Tsvetkov is sure that by using this method, having learned to cause lucid dreams, a person will be able to realize his wildest dreams and desires, plus he will be able to correct his behavior, his actions and even control his own destiny, creating his own reality.
The scientist is convinced that any dreams can be transformed into prophetic. Separately, Eugene dwells on the fact that unmanaged dreams are the best way to influence people around him from the manipulators’ mind, so he suggests using a number of ways that allow you to develop skills on how to successfully deal with sources of adverse external influences.
You can call for help to Tsvetkov’s dream book at any time of the day or night, no matter where you are. To date, there are many versions of the dream book — in the usual printed form, as well as an online version where you can absolutely free to get acquainted with the dream book.
The last option is likely to be even more convenient, because you just need to create your request, enter it in a special field on the site, and then get acquainted with the result. Or to start you can simply click on the desired letter, and then choose the words that suit you.
Now you know what distinctive features Tsvetkov’s dream book has and how to use it correctly. At the end of the article we recommend that you also watch an interesting thematic video: