What does the soul number mean?
All life, from birth, we are surrounded by numbers. In numerology, it is believed that the date of birth determines the personality and character of a person.
There are different types of calculations in different types of this science. We will talk about Vedic numerology and about such a concept as the number of the soul.
We will understand how to calculate it, what it affects and what it means.
How to calculate the number of souls?
The calculation algorithm is simple. Take a piece of paper, a pen and get ready to read:
- First write out your birthday. For example, if you were born on October 16, 1991, write down the number 16
- Next you need to add the numbers in the number of birth: 1 + 6 = 7 — this is the number of the soul
- If the result is a two-digit number, for example, you were born on August 29th: 2 + 9 = 11. It is necessary to add the digits of the resulting amount: 1 + 1 = 2. Deuce and will be your soul number
Thus, as a result we get one digit from 1 to 9.
The time of birth plays a role
But there is a small nuance. What matters is the time at which you were born:
- For example, you were born at 1:40 am from the 15th to the 16th of October. In the passport the number of births is 16. But in Vedic numerology you are considered born at night of the 15th. Therefore, the birth number will be 15, and the number of destiny in this case is six
- Therefore, if your time of birth is before 2 am, the number of souls will be calculated not by the date of birth in the passport, but by the date one day earlier.
For a more accurate interpretation of the figures, it is worth reading the characteristics of the number of souls for both dates and see which number most closely matches the characteristics of your personality.
Why do you need to know the number of the soul?
The number of the Soul has the greatest influence on the fate of a person before his 35 years, then the number of destiny becomes the most significant.
The number of the soul characterizes the following qualities:
- Your attitude towards others and yourself
- Your aspirations and desires, dreams and life plans
- Compatibility of relationships with the opposite sex, partners, colleagues, friends
Next, consider what each number of souls means.
Soul number values
If you were born on the 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th, unit is your soul number. What it says:
- You are independent, you are a bright personality, a leader by nature, inclined to lead
- Your life is controlled by the energy of the sun, so that your goals are always clear, and your thoughts are clear.
- You tend to dwell on your ideas.
- You are not a flexible person, no one can make you change your mind or your behavior.
- For any question you have your own clear point of view.
- You are domineering, authoritative, lucky person
- Very much appreciate freedom and stop all attempts to limit it
People-units are very lucky, inventive, «zinger» by nature. Capable of heavy physical and mental labor, while highly spiritual.
Born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th or 29th of number of souls equal to two:
- Your life is ruled by the moon. Therefore you are gentle, artistic, romantic, peaceful and polite.
- They are able to accumulate energy and give it to others, therefore it’s very good if a woman has such a number
- Have an innate sense of harmony
Born 3, 12, 21 or 30 s number of souls equal to 3:
- You are incredibly ambitious. Set great goals and go to them, no matter what
- Act always with an eye to the future, are reasonable and do not commit spontaneous actions
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, cheerful
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Tend to lead rather than obey
- Practitioners, not dreamers, rational and logical
Born on the 2nd, 13th, 22nd or 31st of number of souls equal to 4:
- Perfectionists, adore order, everything should be laid out on shelves
- Hardworking, able to perform any work to achieve results
- Your life can not be called calm — it is a constant alternation of ups and downs
- Unable to initiate ideas, prefer to use the experience and advice of others
Born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd of number of souls equal to 5:
- You have an incredibly developed sixth sense. Able to intuitively find the right solution, to predict the result of their actions
- Can quickly adapt to any changes from the outside. Feel like a fish in water anytime, anywhere.
- But do not like change, conservatives
- Restless personalities like to give advice without even hearing the question to the end
Born 6th, 15th or 24th «sixes«:
- Incredibly attractive and attractive to people of any gender. These are those who are happy to see in any company. Always surrounded by a crowd of fans
- Developed creative abilities allow you to realize yourself in any field of art.
- You are characterized by an easy attitude to money — you leave them without regrets
- You love traveling, new emotions, a change of scenery and environment
Born 7th, 16th or 25th «sevens«:
- They are considered by many to be losers, but in fact, obstacles and difficulties temper character, as a result they lead to success.
- Very quickly change mood, emotional and restless
- Able to analyze everything that happens and make the right conclusions
- Tend to obey, rather than lead, with a good mentor are able to reach great heights
Soul number 8 in people born on the 8th, 17th and 26th means:
- A mysterious man, he always intrigues and fascinates others
- Hardworking and responsible, works hard
- Introvert, very secretive and closed to society
- Have a strong will that helps to cope with any obstacles that arise on the path of life
- They are cheerful, they believe that everything is for the best. Able to drastically transform society
And finally, born on the 9th, 18th or 27th of people with soul number 9:
- They are under the auspices of Mars, therefore they are energetic, restless, active
- Strong-willed and disciplined
- Adventure lovers
More information about the number of souls will be found in the video:
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.