Palmistry — the ancient art of reading the future along the lines of the palm. You can read about the main events of life: learn about marriage, financial success and future offspring. The line of children can tell not only about the number of children, but also indicate their gender.
There are two methods of divination: European and Indian. It is preferable to understand both ways and learn how to independently interpret the meaning of lines and dashes in the palm of your hand.
There are many different approaches to divination and determining the number of children and the possibility of their appearance in a certain time period along special lines of children in the palm of your hand.
Simple fortune telling will bring accurate results, it is enough to choose the right hand. The marks on the right and left hands have different meanings.
Marriage lines are horizontal, and children are indicated by vertical lines.
Right-handed on the left palm is written what is destined by fate, and on the right-hand the fact that a person achieves with his own forces and will. For left-handers, the meaning of the lines is exactly the opposite.
Attentiveness and certain knowledge will be required to correctly guess and decipher the thin lines, since finding them on the hand is not always easy:
- Classical palmistry advises to pay attention to a small area under the little finger, on the hill of Mercury, closer to the edge of the palm. There, parallel to the line of the heart, just above it, are the lines of marriage (sometimes several), but perpendicular to them are thin and inconspicuous lines indicating children. If they are almost invisible, then you need to use a magnifying glass to examine in detail all the bends.
- In women, the number of perpendicular lines is equal to the possibility of becoming pregnant. For men, they mean both native and adopted children.
- The number of lines on the left hand is sometimes larger than on the right. This directly indicates that the fate of man given many opportunities for the birth of children. If the lines of childhood prevail in the right palm, then their owner has overcome the limitations of health with his desire to become a parent or good deeds.
- The absence of these lines means weak energy in relation to offspring or health problems relating to this area. After spiritual work on themselves and physical recovery, the dash of children appear in the proper places.
- A lot of wrinkles means a lot of potential, but it’s not necessary that 7-10 children will be born. A person has the right to decide for himself how many chances he will use and how to use the gifts of fate.
The number of lines indicating children in the husband and wife may not match. This means that they may have adopted children.
The absence of lines in one of the spouses is compensated by the abundance of those in the other, increasing the total energy of the genus.
Long, strongly depressed, symbolize boys, and short and thin — girls. The twins are marked with the Latin letter V. Sometimes the thin grooves are equal in length and wide and sharp.
The ancient palmists believed that the daughter of such a person would occupy an equal place to the son in the family and enjoy love and attention.
There are certain nuances that you need to know for more detailed decoding:
- The cross on the line of children symbolizes the threat of miscarriage or difficulty in conceiving. You should not be frightened much, because it simply shows the need to take measures to achieve a result — be thoroughly examined and monitor the state of health.
- Crossed out or intermittent grooves are interpreted as diseases during pregnancy.
- The longest bar shows which of the children will be the most beloved. The longer the stroke, the more love the child.
- Outlines from the lines of marriage dashes assure that the child will be born in legal marriage.
- The location of the vertical lines at the edge of the palm symbolizes the early birth of the baby, and the proximity to the very hill of Mercury — a later time for the appearance of children.
- Large gaps between lines mean age difference. If they go in a row, it is possible the appearance of pogodok.
- Forks at the beginning of the lines can talk about the difficulties of a physical and psychological nature at the birth of a child, and in the end — the need to strengthen his immunity and health.
In India, the number and sex of children have always been given great importance, therefore different parts of the body were used for the divination. Not only the lines on the palm, but also the second phalanx of the little finger was considered related to childbirth. The presence of clear and sharp lines indicates the appearance of healthy offspring.
You can also read the second phalanx of the middle finger.
Main line drawing
Looking at the base of the thumb, you can see the ring surrounding it — "family circle"as it is called Indian palmists. It is necessary to find large ovals on this ring, their number will show the number of possible children during marriage.
The biggest ones mean boys, and the little ones mean girls. Maternal and paternal hands rarely show the same number of ovals.
The location of the main hills on the palm
Indian schools of reading on the hand allocate several other methods of fortunetelling on the palm of your hand:
- On the hill of Venus — on the convex area behind the thumb you can see the vertical grooves symbolizing children. Sometimes they coincide in number with "islets" on "family circle" at the base of the finger.
- By area "Mars — Pluto" — it is easy to find it, if you move a couple of centimeters from the center of your palm to the little finger. Immediately under the hill of Mercury is the possession of Pluto, which passes into the region of Mars. Sometimes the lines of the children either repeat the pattern under the little finger, or move down, especially at the birth of boys. The lines here have a horizontal pattern, and you should look for them closer to the edge of the palm.
- On the line of the heart, one of the main lines of the palm originates from the bulge of the little finger and reaches the index finger. At its starting point behind the hill of Mercury — "bouquet" from the thin dashes, indicating the number of babies by fate.
- Along the lines of joy are small grooves emanating from the beginning of the line of life. She goes from the area between the index and thumb, along the hill of Venus down. These dashes are symbols of major joyous events that a person is destined to experience. For most people, it means the birth of children.
- Strips of influence are at the bottom of the line of life, sometimes crossing it perpendicularly. For women, they symbolize events that affect the course of life, significantly changing it, such as the birth of a baby.