The map shows a man with a baton in his hands, who is determined to protect his possessions. His head is bandaged and this indicates that he has already withstood one fight. Nine staves symbolize nine brave and experienced fighters, ready to fight for the right thing again and again.
The inner attitude of the map recommends thinking globally, but acting locally.
In a straight position, the Nine of Wands map symbolizes courage, bravery, and courage, and this exactly corresponds to its image. This card indicates that the person, by all means, is ready to defend his own interests and he has enough strength and energy for that.
On the other hand, this arcane emphasizes that the next life stage is coming to an end and changes are coming in life.
This card emphasizes that a person’s path to the goal was long and complicated, but all obstacles were successfully overcome and financial rewards could be expected. But at the same time, at this peak of achieving the goal, it is very important to give yourself a little rest and think about further actions.
This is necessary because, despite the positive interpretation, this card warns that in the near future difficult times are scheduled. Possibly, enemies and enemies are activated.
The map indicates future problems and quietly sneaking up trouble.
If there are positive cards in the scenario, then the Nine of Wands foreshadows the healing of spiritual suffering for a person and promises, against this background, excellent prospects for the future. In this case, this lasso pays attention to the fact that a person can do more than what he himself expects.
In different areas of life, the Nine of Wands may indicate the following:
- In the area of health, you will feel well-being, which can often be associated with complete recovery from an illness.
- On the question of relationships, this card is neutral, but it often falls out when it indicates that relations should be fought. For a woman, such a card may indicate the existence of a rival.
- In business matters, the card emphasizes that success will come in a difficult way and will require a lot of strength and energy.
This card emphasizes people who can protect their interests. Very often they are military or human rights defenders.
Map value of the Nine of the Wands in an inverted position
In the inverted position, the Nine of Wands map indicates a person’s inability to protect their interests. As a rule, a period of stagnation has come in life, and the person feels confused by this, not knowing how to get the ball rolling.
Sometimes this lasso appears in a scenario when a person cannot protect his own interests because of his stupidity and carelessness. All the failures and bad luck associated with the behavior of the person. He does not know how or does not want to adapt to the surrounding world, does not seek to analyze the prevailing circumstances, and this, in most cases, leads to a deadlock in life situations.
In this case, the card hints that you need to be more flexible, learn to be responsible for your words and deeds and the situation normalizes by itself.
Nine of Wands points to the narrow thinking of a person and his inability to resolve issues due to lack of life experience.
In different areas of life card may indicate the following:
- In matters of health, this lasso indicates a weakening of the immunity, which is likely to be due to a deterioration in nutrition. This can cause exacerbation of chronic diseases or the development of an unserious, but very long illness.
- In family relationships, everyday troubles will constantly arise. This will provoke unnecessary unrest and hassle. Sometimes the card foreshadows the appearance in the life of a man lover.
- In the business field, the map predicts failures. Chances are that competitors will play foul play. During this period, career growth is impossible, and you just need to accept it.
This lasso describes a person who has developed an inferiority complex. But in some cases, she points out that there are hidden enemies in the human environment.