The map shows a boat that goes on a long journey. There are three people on it: a man, a child and a woman. The man controls the boat with a pole, and the woman and the child sit tightly pressed against each other.
They do not have personal belongings and all that they took with them are six swords, which are stuck with their cusps in the bottom of the boat. A man has a very decisive appearance, so there is a certainty that people will definitely get to the right place.
On the left side there are no waves, and on the right side there is a storm. And it is a symbol of the changeability of a person’s emotional state.
In a straight position, the Six of Swords is always a harbinger of a bright life line. She points out that all the troubles are in the past and you should expect that all problems will be solved in the near future.
The card heralds the beginning of a happy life stage.
If this lasso falls with road maps, then a long-awaited move to a new place of residence or just a pleasant journey is possible. Esoteric interpret the Six of Swords, as a symbol of inner cleansing of man.
There comes a period in which you need to say goodbye to any negative and take a fresh look at the world around us.
This map predicts positive progress in life. This is due to the fact that a person wakes up common sense, and he ceases to commit stupid actions and take rash decisions. At the household level, the Six of Swords indicates that a person will be able to find a way out of a difficult situation.
If next to this card falls Strength, then a person can make very effective peremptory decisions that will bring success.
In various areas of human activity, this card may indicate the following:
- In matters of health, this card foreshadows the full recovery of a sick person. But if death cards appear next to each other, then such a combination represents death as relief from suffering.
- In personal life, everything starts to get better. Pain and suffering are left behind. During this life period, a person is again ready to establish new sincere relations.
- In the business sphere, we should expect a well-coordinated work of the team, which will contribute to the success and growth of wealth. If this lasso fell near the Sun, then this indicates that the profession is chosen correctly.
Map personifies travelers and dreamers. Also, this card indicates that there are people in the environment of a person who can find a way out of any situation.
The value of the map of the Six of Swords upside down
In the inverted position, the Six of Swords foreshadows the onset of a difficult life period. On the bullet to the goal will arise a variety of obstacles.
Everything previously planned will be impossible to implement.
Such a map may emphasize a person’s unwillingness to perceive the world around as it is. This may contribute to a sense of hopelessness.
Sometimes the map indicates that in this life period you will have to do routine and uninteresting things.
The Six of Swords in the inverted state can be perceived as advice to return to their original positions. This card in conjunction with Death foreshadows unwanted changes in life.
In various spheres of life, the Swords Six may indicate the following:
- In the field of health, the card recommends urgent diagnosis. At the same time, it is necessary to mentally prepare for the fact that the worst fears can be confirmed and that we will have to urgently start serious treatment.
- In private life, this lasso foreshadows serious differences between partners. This card relates that the fortuneteller is very frivolous with his partner and does not appreciate it.
- In the business sphere, you will need to do routine tasks. Dreams of well-paid and interesting work in this life period will remain just places.
This card represents a very slow person. She also points out that there are selfish people in the environment of a person who are ready to use all the achievements of a fortune-teller.