The map shows a man in a long raincoat who stands on the bank of a river with his head bowed low. In front of him are three cups, and two items are located behind him.
The whole appearance of a person speaks of grief and despair. In the distance, on the other side, is a village.
In the direct position, the Five of Cups symbolizes the life span, which will be filled with losses and disappointments. It is at this time that certain secrets may be revealed that a person would very much like to hide.
This card appears in the chart when a person begins to understand that his dreams will not come true. This lasso is always associated with emotional crisis and depression.
Five of Cups foreshadows a difficult life period. But at the same time, it indicates that there is a bright strip ahead of a person. But in order to get close to her, the guessing person must survive the existing problems as quickly as possible.
If you allow yourself to indifferently suffer and endlessly indulge in grief, then you will have to wait a long time to improve your life.
If Death fell out with this card, this indicates that it will be necessary to survive separation in life. The combination with the Court emphasizes the fact that in life a person is able to cope with failures and losses on his own.
In other areas of human life, the lasso indicates the following:
- In matters of health, the card predicts a deterioration in overall health. And this fact may be associated with the wrong treatment of the simplest disease.
- There is a crisis in personal life. In humans, there is confusion in feelings and emotions. This lasso very often falls in the layouts of young maximalists who still understand how important it is to make compromises with each other. If the Troika of Swords falls next to this card, this indicates that the partner was very offended by the person. In conjunction with the Magician, this card indicates a person’s dependence on a partner and underlines the fact that the fortunate one cannot withstand it.
- In the business field, the card warns of possible fraud. In this life period, a person may be impaired plans. This lasso can also symbolize failed projects or unfulfilled promises.
Very often, the card symbolizes former lovers. She can also focus on the fact that there are people around the person who are going through a difficult life period.
The value of the map of the Five Cups in an inverted position
In the inverted position, the Five of the Cups also symbolizes heartache, but at the same time indicates that the wounds of the soul begin to drag out and the person should think about a return to life. This lasso hints that with the right behavior, a person may well return the lost.
In terms of events, this lasso foreshadows the return or arrival of an old friend, as well as reconciliation with a loved one. In addition, such a card can foreshadow the efforts associated with the arrival of relatives.
If this lasso fell out in the alignment with the Two Cups, this indicates that the person is fully aware of his mistakes and, having analyzed them, will learn to see the positive in the outside world.
In various spheres of human activity, the Five Cups indicates the following:
- In the field of health, it foreshadows that the treatment of chronic diseases will be successful.
- In the sphere of personal relationships, the pain of the loss of a loved one is gradually dulled, and the guessing person can already try to build new relationships. When this card falls in with the Six of Swords, it indicates that all the grievances from the soul of a person are gone, and only a luminous sadness about past relationships remains.
- In the business sphere, a dynamic restoration of ties with old partners begins. The man has fully recovered and is ready to start many things anew.
The card represents old friends, links with which may be lost forever.