The map shows a young man on a horse who is racing with an open visor. The horse is depicted in motion, and immediately it becomes clear that she obeys the rider. In his right hand a young man squeezes his sword, raising it above his head.
It seems that at any moment he is ready to engage in a bloody clash with the enemy. Such a picture is depicted against a blue sky with floating white clouds.
In direct position, the Knight of Swords symbolizes unexpected life changes. The card may indicate that in a person’s life there will be very important events that will affect his future fate.
The Knight of Swords emphasizes the fact of high intellectual abilities of a person and the fact that due to this he can become successful in this life period. At the same time, the lasso warns that it is necessary to act rationally in any situation, not giving in to emotional outbursts.
In various spheres of human activity, this lasso can symbolize the following:
- In matters of health, this card is especially favorable for sick people. It foreshadows a full recovery, due to the fact that someone will help and provide effective treatment.
- In the area of personal relationships, feelings can cool down between partners. This is usually due to the fact that for a long time the relationship was based on rationalism and habit. Very often, such a card falls into the hands of people who live in a fake marriage. The fact that people will part very soon, indicates a combination of this arcane with Death.
- In the business field, this card indicates that you need to act decisively and bravely. But at the same time any impulsive actions can harm.
This card represents people with leadership abilities who can act decisively and quickly. Such a lasso indicates that there are middle-aged men with a lot of life experience surrounded by a fortuneteller.
If the card falls in the alignment next to the Jester, then during this life period a person may face financial difficulties, which, however, will be temporary.
Map value Knight of Swords upside down
In the inverted position, the Knight of Swords indicates that in a real life period a person may have a lot of problems in various spheres of life. Very often in life there can be situations associated with the manifestation of aggression.
For example, if we are talking about a conflict or a quarrel, then it can end in a fight.
When the Ace of Wands appears in the layout, with this lasso, this accentuates the fact that a person fails to achieve the desired result with his own pressure and aggression. Therefore, you need to stop and wait for a certain time, and only then continue to move towards the intended goal.
If with this lasso the Road cards fall out, then this may portend an early departure. Next to the cards of Death, the Knight of Swords foreshadows the death of a man from the inner circle.
The fact that there is a big crisis of life is evidenced by the World that appeared next to this map.
In other areas of life this lasso may indicate the following:
- In matters of health, the card may be neutral, but at the same time, with negative cards may indicate a worsening condition of the person who is ill.
- In private life, this lasso emphasizes the partner’s selfishness. On the basis of this can arise serious quarrels and disagreements. The card encourages partners to listen to the voice of reason and make concessions to each other. It should be remembered that it is possible to avoid breaking off relations in a given period only by compromising with each other.
- In the business field, the map indicates that the time is not right for action. It is necessary to wait some time and look around to assess the situation.
The card personifies a powerful person who is used to subjugating other people. In addition, this lasso indicates that there are many aggressive people around a person.