Find out your totem animal by date of birth
Since times of distant antiquity, people have developed a respectful attitude and a certain sacred fear about certain animals. Now it is not a secret for anybody that many nationalities have their own animal totems or animal symbols, about which there are legends, which should be treated with respect, and it is strictly forbidden to kill. In some states, there are even special laws prohibiting the killing of such animals.
Further in this article we will explain how to recognize your totem animal by year and date of birth.
What is totemism and totem
Totemism is a belief in kinship between people, plants and animals. Translated the word «totem» means «patron.» A person who has chosen one or another totem for himself gets the opportunity to use the energy of selected living creatures, trees or birds.
Totems can provide people with their patronage and protection, believers of this belief are convinced of this.
Totemism has been known to people for a very long time, for thousands of years. Since the days of the white-haired dawning, our ancestors have focused on their relationship with those or other plants and living beings.
In choosing their totem, intuitive abilities, the presence of personal sympathy, or, on the contrary, hostility towards different types of living creatures, helped a lot.
Totem owners should periodically make offerings (this was usually food, drink, and jewelry). Also, very often various magical rituals were held that were dedicated to totems — it was a kind of “payment” with energy for the provided help and protection.
At the same time, totems could be not only personal, but also belonged to a whole clan — in this case, the totem turned into a symbol of the clan, its deity, guardian angel and helper, who helped foresee the future and in every possible way protected his charges.
Learn your totem animal by year and date of birth
We invite you to find out which animal can become your totem.
Totem by year of birth
Here are the years of birth, their correspondence to various totem animals, as well as a brief advice on how to behave in life.
- For people born in 1906, 1938, 1970, 2002, and 2034, totems are the toad and deer, which personify justice and good deeds.
- If you were born in 1907, 1939, 1971, 2003 and 2035, your patrons are goats and rams. Symbolize humility and massive unidirectional movement.
- 1908, 1940, 1972, 2036 — ferret and mongoose totems. Responsible for dedication, eternal life.
- 1909, 1941, 1973, 2005, 2037, wolves with jackals. Associated with wars, treason and intrigue.
- 1910, 1942, 1974, 2006, and 2038, storks with woodpeckers are responsible for the epiphany.
- The 1911th, 1943rd, 1975th, 2007th, and 2039th spiders are tarantulas. They will help to comprehend the universal law of harmony between good and evil.
- 1912th, 1944th, 1976th, 2008th, and 2040th — snakes (snakes) with vipers. These totems help to understand the meaning of life, to clear your karma and get rid of sins.
- 1913, 1945, 1977, 2009, and 2041, are beavers with nutria. Love triumphs over hate.
- The 1914th, 1946th, 1978th, 2010th and 2042th — turtles, slugs. They teach life in harmony with themselves and nature.
- The 1915th, 1947th, 1979th, 2011th and 2043rd are the totem of magpies and the rook. Fulfill secret desires. A person should try to keep his mouth shut.
- 1916, 1948, 1980, 2012, and 2044 — squirrels with rats are totems. Attempting to escape from problems will not succeed.
- 1917, 1949, 1981, 2013, 2045, the crows with hoops. Man will face persecution and epidemics.
- The 1918th, 1950th, 1982th, 2014th, and 2046ths are roosters and quails. Must fight laziness.
- The 1919th, 1950th, 1983th, 2015th and 2047th tours with the bulls. It is important to work to the maximum. We’ll have to pay off old debts.
- 1920th, 1952th, 1984th, 2016th and 2048th — badgers and moles. In memory of the events of the past that are important now.
- 1921, 1953, 1985, 2017, and 2049, camels and hyenas. If you try a lot — efforts will be rewarded according to merit.
- 1922, 1954, 1986, and 2050, hedgehogs with shrews. There is a great period of freedom for you, unusual events and occasional incidents will occur.
- 1923rd, 1955th, 1987th, 2019th and 2051st — fallow deer and cows (goats). A person will look for femininity, motherhood in himself, consider the events intended, develop honesty with nobility.
- 1924th, 1956th, 1988th, 2020th and 2052th — elephants with anteaters. Totems act as indicators of stability and reliability.
- The 1925th, 1957th, 1989th, 2021th, and 2053rd horses with horses. Responsible for the performance of all obligations, deserved payment.
- The 1926th, 1958th, 1990th, 2022nd and 2054th are the totems of the cheetah and the marsh cat. Key concepts are exposure and war.
- The 1927th, 1959th, 1991th, 2023rd and 2055th are the totems of peacock and thrush. Tell about the period of errors, self-deception and seduction.
- 1928, 1960, 1992, 2024, and 2056, the year of the swan and the duck. This is a period of group unification and various incidents (from pleasant to not very).
- The 1929th, 1961st, 1993th, 2025th and 2057th are totems of lynx, mouse and nightingale. Fill their owner with insight and finding the essence of incomprehensible before this event.
- 1930, 1962, 1994, 2026, 2058, the year of the donkey and mule. This is a fairly peaceful period, a time of stability and prosperity.
- 1931, 1963, 1995, 2027, and 2059 are totems of white and brown bears. People born at this time will have to face irreparable errors and ordeals.
- 1932th, 1964th, 1996th, 2028th and 2060th — the year of the eagle and fly. They promise the execution of plans in life.
- The 1901st, 1933rd, 1965th, 1997th and 2029th years of foxes and affection. Insignificant at first glance, the details will change the whole life of a person.
- 1902, 1934, 1966, 1998 and 2030 are the totems of dolphin and crucian. Period of mystical events, rescue and relief, as well as travel.
- 1903, 1935, 1967, 1999, and 2031 — the boar years and the pigs — passions will heat up in full.
- 1904, 1936, 1968, 2000, and 2032 are the totems of owls and owl. It will be difficult to establish the real cause of what is happening.
- 1905, 1937, 1969, 2001, and 2033, the year of falcon and sparrow. It is worth delaying the execution of new projects until next year. Time of disagreement and confrontation, upholding their principles.
Totem animal by number of birth
If you know the day of your birth, you can also get information about your totem patron. This is the second way to identify a totem animal. The results will be as follows:
- The bear will be the patron saint of those born between December 10th and January 9th. The bear will give its «wards» wisdom and tranquility, but it will add laziness and passivity.
- Wolverine is a totem for those born from January 10th to February 9th. Fill a person with extra strength and give organization.
- Raven — protects people born from February 10th to March 9th. Crow gives excellent intuition and a flexible mind, but makes the person unnecessarily dreamy.
- Ermine — the effect of this totem is distributed to those born from March 10 to April 9. Ermine will give love to independence.
- Toad — will protect all whose birthday falls on the time period from April 10 to May 9. The “wards” of toads highly value material goods and need stability.
- Grasshopper — will become a totem animal for those born in the period from May 10th to June 9th. Those who are patronized by a grasshopper are naturally optimists, who, however, tend to risk too much.
- Hamster — this totem is typical for those whose date of birth was in the period from June 10 to July 9. Some laziness is inherent in hamsters, but if they see a goal, they will literally go right through to it.
- Snail — will be the patron saint of those born in the period from July 10th to August 9th. Give their charges dreaminess, friendliness and devotion.
- Ant — will take you under protection if you were born in the period from August 10th to September 9th. Muravyov distinguishes love of labor, they are patient and stubborn.
- Magpie. Patronizes all those born in the time interval from September 10th to October 9th. The magpies are impermanent and somewhat indecisive.
- The beaver protects people born in the time period from October 10th to November 9th. It is very easy to find a common language with those around the beavers, but they tend to hide their true state of mind.
- The dog is a pet protector for those born from November 10th to December 9th. Will make its owner more faithful and generous.
At the end, watch a fascinating video about totemic animal patrons: