Divination for marriage
Young girls at all times wanted to know what their future husband would be and what awaits them in marriage. That is why divination for marriage was so popular among young people. There are many ways to know your fate.
We offer you the most simple and effective — guessing on apples.
How to tell fortunes
For fortune telling, you need a few apples. Well, if you yourself them tore from the tree. But if you do not have such an opportunity, then you can tell fortunes on apples bought in the store.
It is advisable to use red fruits.
Wash the apples and place them on a plate. With your left hand, take first apple and carefully cut it exactly into two parts with a knife. This apple will tell you about your future husband.
- If the apple did not manage to cut exactly, then the husband will fall capricious and stubborn.
- If the apple is flat on both sides, then the husband will be kind and generous.
- If the apple is rotten or wormy, then the husband will be sick or drunk.
Second apple will predict how soon you will marry. To do this, cut the second apple into two even parts and look at how many grains are inside.
- If more than two — then get married again soon.
- If two — then the wedding will take place in the next two years.
- If you got one seed, then the wedding is just around the corner.
- If you have not seen a single seed at all, then your fate has not yet been sealed.
Third apple in divination for marriage will tell you about what awaits you in family life. Take another apple, cut it into two equal parts. The left part is you, the right part is your future husband.
About who the family will be the main, you can find out by the size of each lobule. If the left is more, then you will be the head of the family, if the right is more, then the main thing will be your spouse.
If both parts are approximately equal, then there will be equality in the family.
This fortune-telling for marriage will help you learn the truth about your future and, perhaps, someday, make the right decision. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and