When divination using Tarot cards used a variety of types of layouts. Therefore, in order to clarify a certain vital question, you need to choose the right method of divination.
Divination by the Tarot, the layouts of which are described below, can be used to explain various situations.
Most often divination by the Tarot, the layouts of which are represented in magic in a huge variety, are carried out independently. Therefore, you first need to carefully study the value of each card in the deck.
Detailed decoding of Tarot cards are presented on our website in a special section. It is very important to carefully consider each card and remember the smallest details of the image on it.
This will allow for divination to intuitively interpret the layouts, which is very important for obtaining reliable information.
To determine the status of the situation at the current time, it is recommended to use the “Cross” layout. It is very simple, but at the same time it gives exhaustive information about the future course of events in the near future.
If you did not have time to familiarize yourself with all the values of the Tarot cards, which are presented in a special section of our site, then you can use a truncated version of the deck consisting of older Arcana, that is, 22 cards, for fortune telling.
Cards in this scenario are laid out as follows:
- The first and second cards are laid out side by side from left to right.
- Above them laid out the third card, and the fourth below.
The value of positions in the scenario and their interpretation:
- The map in the first position describes the essence of the situation and sometimes may contain information that is very unexpected for a guessing person, which should not be dismissed.
- Cards in the second and third positions respectively describe what needs to be done and what should not be done so that the situation develops in a positive direction. The information obtained when decrypting these cards should be linked to each other, since it is considered to be the main one for divination.
- The map in the fourth position sums up and explains what the future situation may lead to.
For more experienced people who have been using tarot divinations for a long time, the layouts can be applied more complex. And naturally, with the help of such divinations, you can get more accurate information about the development of a specific situation.
Demand is the alignment “Star”, which involves laying out cards in the corners of the six-pointed star of David.
They are laid out like this:
- Positions 1, 2, 3 at the corners of the triangle, the top of which is directed upwards;
- Positions 4, 5, 6 at the corners of the triangle, the top of which is directed downwards.
The interpretation of the alignment is carried out in triangles:
- Cards in positions 1, 4 and 5 describe the essence of a particular situation.
- Cards in positions 2, 3 and 6 characterize the attitude of the diviner to the specific situation.
Additional information can be obtained by the split columns:
- The cards in position 2 and 4 describe the external factors of the material sphere that influence a specific situation.
- The cards in position 1 and 6 describe the external factors of the spiritual sphere that influence a specific situation.
- Maps in position 3 and 5 symbolize the intuitive perception of a fortune-telling specific situation.
This alignment in the interpretation requires not only an understanding of the meaning of maps, but also an intuitive perception of events that occur around a guessing person in the outside world.
Often fortune-telling using the Tarot cards is carried out in order to make the right choice when solving a particular problem. In this case, you can also use the “Cross” layout, which is described above.
In addition, popular divination is a method involving the use of five cards, with:
- The first card is laid out in the center;
- All subsequent cards are laid out by the hourly arrow, starting at the top left.
Treats the alignment as follows:
- The central card is a significator and characterizes an important nuance of a particular problem.
- The card in the second position indicates the motive that moves the questioner.
- The card in the third position indicates external circumstances that can help solve the problem or prevent it.
- The map on the fourth indicates something that you should not do.
- The map in the fifth position indicates what needs to be done to solve the problem.
If you want to decide on whether to continue the relationship with your chosen one, you can also use the above described alignment. Only need to interpret it a little differently.
The interpretation of the alignment always begins with the first card, and it will make it clear how you feel about your loved one, how you intuit it. All other cards need to be considered in the complex.
The final card may contain advice and a forecast of how well you will be together with a chosen one in the future.