Detox — This is a cleansing of the body of toxins. We need regular cleaning, the main thing is to know how to carry it out at home.
- «Littered«The body is more susceptible to inflammatory processes and diseases (up to chronic)
- Medicines provide the best effect if your body is cleansed.
- Without periodic detox procedures, immunity decreases, stress susceptibility increases, and depression tends to occur.
- Plan a cleaning program in advance
- For a comprehensive cleaning of the body, you need to start preparing on average 2 weeks before the detox procedure
- Before cleaning, increase the amount of water consumed, it contributes to the removal of toxins from the body.
- When cleaning, stick to good nutrition (diets are strictly prohibited!)
- Choose the most comfortable cleansing methods for you, in order not to put the body into a state of stress and not to reduce your labors to zero.
- Proper cleaning of the body of toxins begins with cleansing the intestines, because it is here that the slagging of the body begins
- During cleansing, headaches, weakness and nausea can occur as a temporary side effect. If these symptoms are prolonged, consult a doctor.
- Do any cleanings no more than 2 times a year.
- Before cleaning the body, be sure to consult a doctor, especially if you have a chronic illness. In addition, keep in mind that detox has absolute contraindications: intensive cleaning is strictly prohibited for pregnant and lactating women.
- Adjust your diet for at least 1-2 weeks: give up fast food, fried, flour, sweet, carbonated drinks. Eat more vegetables, fruits, and greens.
- Organize one fasting day a week, for example, during the day you can eat apples (no more than 2 kg), drink mineral water and herbal tea.
- Spend an enema using Esmarch’s mug. Today, a variety of enema recipes are offered, but the usual one is enough: just heat up 2 liters of water and fill them up. This method is not allowed to be done intensively, once a week is enough (for a month), otherwise you can also remove substances that are beneficial to the body along with toxins.
- Some doctors recommend fasting once a week (liquid fasting). But such measures can be taken only after consultation with a gastroenterologist. It is better to take a simplified cleaning system: also arrange a day for a raw food diet once a week (that is, for 24 hours, only raw vegetables and fruits in raw form and clean water without gas can be in your diet).
- Take 2-3 medium beets, boil, finely chop and mix with broth. Grind the mixture with an immersion blender. Take the resulting mass in several stages. After this, lie down with a heating pad on the right side.
- Cook for breakfast buckwheat porridge with vegetable oil. Boil it should be for only 2 minutes, and then insist (the longer the better). Buckwheat well removes slags from the body, reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- In the morning on an empty stomach, drink non-carbonated mineral water, add a spoon of sorbitol to it, then lay down on your right side, placing a heating pad on the liver area. So you will gall.
- Another way to get rid of bile: buy the appropriate collection at the pharmacy and also lie down with a heating pad on the liver after taking it.
- Before you clean the liver at home, consult your doctor!
- Drink more fluids.
- For a while, give up flour, sweet and meat.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables.
- An effective method of detox of the kidneys is considered the use of juices, and with this purification stones and sand are dissolved and removed not only from the kidneys, but also from the gall bladder. The best juices for cleansing are considered birch, carrot, pumpkin. Every day, you can drink 1 glass of birch sap with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey. Carrot — you can take a quarter cup 4 times a day. Drink pumpkin juice for ½ cup twice a day. Juice cleansing is recommended from 3 weeks to 2 months.
- Determine that the kidneys are cleansed easily: the indicator is the transparency of the urine.
Supplements to the detox program
Breathing exercises. Put your legs shoulder-width apart and slowly inhale through your nose.
When the lungs fill with air, start exhaling: press your lips tightly against your teeth, and with a few short exhalations force the air out. At the same time strain the abdominals.
Such exercises are best done in the open air or in a ventilated room.
Detox aromatherapy. Breathing cleansing exercises can be done against the background of appropriate flavors.
It is believed that the following mixture has a detox effect: 4 drops of lavender, 2 drops of lemon or lime and 1 drop of sage and geranium.
Cleansing through the skin.
Stimulation of toxin elimination through sweat and sebaceous glands promotes sea salt baths and algae-based wraps. By the way, these procedures contribute to weight loss and the fight against cellulite.