Soy is a mixed product.
Despite this, on its basis a 7-day soy diet was developed by nutritionists, as a result of which you can lose 2-3 kg.
The essence of the soy diet
When you go on a soy diet, you sharply limit the amount of fat and carbohydrates in your diet, increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits and replace animal protein and dairy products with soy analogues.
The advantages of the soy diet:
- It is balanced on the main food ingredients;
- Consists of available products;
- Easy to carry;
- Not accompanied by hunger;
- Contributes to the normalization of fat metabolism, due to the presence of lecithin;
- Helps reduce the presence of harmful cholesterol in the body;
- It has a detox effect;
- Promotes moderate loss of kilograms and elimination of puffiness.
Cons of the soy diet:
- For a diet, high-quality soy, not genetically modified;
- Soy foods sometimes cause bloating and flatulence.
Soy diet is contraindicated:
- during pregnancy (the effect of soybean hormone-like substances on the embryo causes concern among doctors: a negative effect is possible);
- in case of a disease of the endocrine system;
- with an allergic reaction to soy and soy products.
Soy diet menu
Breakfast: 1 glass of soy milk, some crackers.
Lunch: soy goulash, 2 boiled potatoes, 1 apple.
Dinner: boiled soy meat, vegetable salad, 1 apple.
Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with soy milk.
Lunch: 1 soy meat cutlet, 2 boiled carrots, 1 apple and 1 orange.
Dinner: boiled soy meat, vegetable salad, 1 glass of apple juice.
Breakfast: rice porridge with soy milk.
Lunch: bean curd, carrot salad with sour cream and soy sauce.
Dinner: boiled fish, cabbage and bell pepper salad, 1 glass of apple juice.
Breakfast: a glass of soy milk, 2 toasts.
Lunch: vegetable soup, beet salad, 1 apple.
Dinner: 2 boiled potatoes, soy goulash, 1 apple.
Breakfast: soy cheese or cottage cheese, tea or coffee.
Lunch: soy cutlet, vegetable salad with sour cream.
Dinner: vegetable soup, soy cheese, 1 glass of apple juice.
Breakfast: a glass of soy milk, crackers.
Lunch: soy goulash, vegetable salad with vegetable oil.
Dinner: pea puree, vegetable salad with vegetable oil.
Breakfast: boiled beans, vegetable salad, tea or coffee.
Lunch: soy chop, vegetable salad with sour cream.
Dinner: boiled meat, bean curd, 1 apple and 1 orange.
- Soy diet is extremely effective when alternating with kefir fasting days.
- In combination with regular physical training, you can reduce the thickness of the subcutaneous fatty tissue and provide a beautiful muscular relief.
- Every day diets drink at least 2 liters of water without gas.
- Serving size should be small. Some nutritionists recommend that one meal with all the ingredients by weight be no more than 200 grams.
- Use ready-made soy dishes on the same day — soy products belong to the group of perishables.
- Soy products are fairly neutral in taste, so be sure to use seasonings.
- Do not sit on a soy diet too often: enough 2-3 times a year.
If, in addition to diets, you also actively and regularly play sports, then you probably heard about soy protein in sports nutrition, where soy protein isolates are used. It contains all the necessary amino acids, comparable in composition to the amino acids of milk, meat and eggs.
However, if you do not have an individual need to refuse animal protein (for example, if you are not a vegetarian), then the use of sports nutrition with soy protein in the composition is completely optional for you.
You can include soy in your daily diet, without giving up meat and dairy products.