«I want to eat. I want to lose weight. I want everything«- the phrase from the movie» Slave of Love «is close to many of us.
But seriously, is it possible to lose weight so as not to torture yourself too much? Can!
Thanks to the aquatic diet.
The essence of the aquatic diet, or diet for the lazy
Fortunately, such a power system is quite simple to implement, the main thing is to follow two simple rules:
- 15-20 minutes before any meal, drink 1-2 glasses of water.
- Do not drink any liquids during the meal and for 2 hours after the meal. After this time, you can also afford a glass of water, a cup of tea or coffee, but no extra goodies (no cakes, cookies, etc.). Think of tea / coffee / juice as a complete meal, which does not allow the mixing of food and liquid.
If you follow the described rules of a diet, you will be able, without changing your eating habits, to lose an average of 8 to 12 kg in 14 days.
How it works?
So, you drink clean, non-carbonated water before eating, stretching and filling the stomach, so even with a strong desire you can not eat as much as you could with a normal food system.
In addition, if you do not drink any liquid during a meal, you do not continue to stretch the stomach, respectively, do not overload it and do not feel a sense of heaviness.
The subsequent 2-hour abstinence from water after a meal is also quite convincing: the gastric juice produced by the ingestion of food and necessary for its processing is not washed out, because during this period, the liquid does not enter the body.
Thus, you do not interfere with the natural process of digestion, it becomes more effective, which also contributes to weight loss.
The undoubted advantages of this diet:
- thanks to the water drunk before eating, the metabolism is accelerated (accordingly, the adipose tissue is burned by the body faster);
- water dulls the feeling of hunger, while it itself has zero calorie;
- during the diet, the condition of the skin is improved and the work of the digestive system is normalized;
- losing weight according to this method, an increase in working capacity and a long-acting tonic effect are noted.
Features of the aquatic diet
- Nutritionists recommend taking into account the build of a person and his physical condition (we will tell about contraindications of a diet a little later) when calculating the daily volume of water consumed. To determine exactly how much you can and should drink water per day, divide your current weight by 20. That is, if you weigh 60 kg, you need to drink about 3 liters of water per day.
- To start switching to the recommended amount of water consumption should be gradually starting from 1 liter (note that we are talking about water, not counting that during the day we still consume tea, coffee, juices, etc.).
- Please note: when consuming large amounts of water (from 2.5 liters), calcium, sodium and potassium are flushed out of the body, so in this case, take in parallel vitamin complexes that make up for the loss.
- Cold water slows down the metabolism, so drink water at room temperature.
- Experts advise to go on a water diet in the summer, when the fluid is intensively excreted in sweat, which means it does not overload the bladder and kidneys.
- Stick to this weight loss system for 3 weeks and then take a 3-4 week break. This advice is very important because You must understand that with the water diet there is a high load on the kidneys, which should not work for a long time in such an intensive mode.
- Breakfast. 15-20 minutes before a meal, drink water (calculate the volume according to the above formula, taking into account that the resulting number should be divided by an average of 4 meals). Eat breakfast with what you like, without drinking food and abstaining from liquid for 2 hours.
- Dinner. 15-20 minutes before a meal, drink water and again follow the key rules of the diet.
- High tea 15-20 minutes before a meal you need to drink water, but if you want to eat only a sandwich or eat some fruit, you can drink less water than with dense meals.
- Dinner. Drink water in 15-20 minutes (if dinner is supposed to be light, then you can drink less water than for breakfast and lunch). You dine with what you want, but do not wash down the food during and within 2 hours after eating the food.
How to improve the effectiveness of the diet?
To improve the results of the diet for the lazy, you need:
- a few days before the start of the diet to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins;
- organize a fasting day the day before the diet begins (for example, only eat buckwheat porridge during the day and drink only tomato juice or kefir);
- drink water slowly, in small sips;
- use no more than two glasses of liquid at a time;
- limit the consumption of flour, sweet and fat, and also begin to devote to physical exercise at least 10 minutes a day.
Water diet is contraindicated in diseases associated with the urinary system and heart, with hypertension and diabetes.
Also, this diet is not recommended for pregnant women.
Caution is to treat it to those who are already obese: with a high level of insulin in the blood may develop edema.