- 431 g cheese "Philadelphia"
- 95 g sugar
- 206 g (about 4 pieces) eggs
- 22 grams of corn starch
- 112 g cream 38% fat
- balsamic vinegar
- Sichuan pepper
- For the base, you can take any cookies. Take what you like more, wipe it in a mortar, in a food processor or just smash it with your hands (into a not-too-fine crumb). Add more ground nuts to crunch pleasantly. Then soak all this mixture with melted butter and tamp it with the bottom of your form. By the way, if you have a form with a split bottom, it is better to wrap it outside with foil.
- Now, to make a cheese mixture, you can use a mixer, but I prefer to work manually with a whisk or even a fork. First you need to properly mix the cheese with sugar, I would even say — grind. Then start adding eggs one by one. We add one, we interfere it, and then we drive in another. One egg can be replaced by two yolks, it will be fatter, but softer and tastier. After that add starch and whipped cream at the very end.
Cream should be added in two stages. First, place a third of the cream and carefully wrap in the mixture, and then all that remains. Then immediately pour it all into the form and send to the oven heated to 180 ° C for 10 minutes, then reduce to 120 ° C and bake another forty minutes.
- And finally, about the sauce, which is, in my opinion, an integral part of our cheesecake. It complements and makes it full-fledged, sets off, adding contrast to its creamy taste. I did not indicate the proportions, because I made the sauce on the eye and on the taste.
Wash the strawberries and cut them in half. Cover with sugar, bring to a boil, then add balsamic vinegar and Szechuan pepper. Boil for 8-10 minutes. Grind everything with a hand blender and wipe with a spoon through a fine sieve to make a beautiful and uniform sauce. Serve chilled!
I wish you positive results, and I am sure that it will be so!
Enjoy and enjoy your meal!
Cheesecake, of course, sounds beautiful and fashionable, but in fact it is just a pie or cake, the main component.
In everyday life, strawberries are commonly called strawberries in order to distinguish them from forest strawberries. WITH .
Baking with strawberries can be very different. This and strawberry pies: open, closed and with.
Christina, any cream with fat content over 30% will do.
Tell me, is it possible to take not whipped cream, and the usual out of the box, but also 33%? Can they pre-beat?
Or you need exactly those that are listed in the recipe?
Why can’t I like it?
Julia, here’s an article about balsamic vinegar https://www.gastronom.ru/product/balzamicheskij-uksus-modenskij-aceto-balsamico-363.
And Sichuan pepper can be bought in the departments of ethnic products in large supermarkets or ordered online. It has an interesting taste — not hot, but spicy.
In this recipe it is quite possible to do without it.
Philadelphia cheese can be replaced by any other cream cheese or high-fat curd cheese.
One thing I probably do not know what is balsamic vinegar and Szechuan pepper and where to look for them.
And Philadelphia cheese can be replaced by any cheese cheese, as I understood.
Approximately 200 g of biscuits and 100 g of butter.
You can, if necessary, add some water to the bundle, well, or add a little oil.
And the proportions of cookies and butter?
200 g of fresh or frozen strawberries, take 1 tbsp. sugar (or depending on the sweetness of strawberries), 1-2 tsp. balsamic vinegar and 2-3 peas Sichuan pepper (note, it is very peculiar!).
Could you give at least approximate proportions in the sauce, I’m new to this business and I don’t even have any idea what to focus on.
Thanks for the recipe!
Usually they do this if they bake a cheesecake in a water bath so that the water does not penetrate.
With ordinary baking, you can do without foil.
Why wrap a detachable form with foil outside? Better form lay foil from the inside. the foil is easily removed from the finished product (but does not hold the form, without the support of the form;))