Doctor cosmetologist Victoria Krasnorutskaya advises
Any ripe berries are suitable for cosmetic masks: strawberries, strawberries, apricots, plums — you can list them endlessly. They are all useful, but in order to get a decent result, you need to consider that:
- All the berries are allergenic to one degree or another, therefore, before applying the mask on the face, check its effect on the inner bend of the elbow or behind the ear — this is where we have the most delicate skin. If all is well — the berries can be used on the face, if there is a reaction — it is better not to risk it and try other berries or give up the idea altogether.
- When choosing berries for a mask, consider your skin type:
apricots, grapes, black currants, strawberries and strawberries are suitable for normal skin
apricot, gooseberry, peach, raspberry, strawberry are ideal for dry skin
for oily skin: cranberry, plum, strawberry
- Masks should be done regularly, twice a week, sessions of 10-15 minutes.
- It is best to apply a mask before bedtime.
- Apply the mask only to pre-cleansed skin.
- The effect of the mask will be stronger if you do them during bath procedures, when the skin is steamed and the pores are open.
- It is better not to take off all the masks with ordinary water, and infusion of chamomile, cornflowers or linden — this is an additional source of nutrition and moisturizing for your skin.
- After removing the mask, be sure to apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream on the face.
- Add oat flakes ground into flour to berry puree and gently massage your face after applying a mask — you will have a mask with a peeling effect.
- The nutritional function of berry masks can be enhanced: 5 minutes after applying the mask (when it dries out a little), cover your face with a towel, pre-moistened with hot water and wrung out.
Anti-aging, nourishing, whitening. 10-15 leaves of black currant pour 1/2 cup boiling water, after 15-20 minutes, strain.
Moisten in the resulting infusion gauze, folded in several layers, and apply it on the face for 10-15 minutes.
After removing this mask, you can not rinse the face, but immediately apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
The mask softens the skin, has a whitening effect, enhances the metabolic processes in the skin.
Apply strawberry or strawberry pulp to clean skin.
After 15-20 minutes, rinse your face with cold water and apply a nourishing cream.
This mask provides the skin with vitamins, tones, gives it a freshness and velvety.
50 ml of milk mixed with 50 ml of mashed fresh gooseberry.
The resulting mass is applied to the face, rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
Mix egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of apricot pulp, apply on face, wash off with warm infusion of herbs after 10-15 minutes.
Nourishing, soothing. Mix the flesh of the two apricots with a tablespoon of sour cream, unrefined olive oil and whipped protein and apply on face and neck. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm infusion of herbs.
This mask is very refreshing and softens the skin.
Refreshing Half a cup of raspberry stretch and mix with 2 tbsp. spoons of fresh milk.
Cut from gauze mask with holes for nostrils and mouth.
Moisten gauze with the mixture and apply on face for 15 minutes.
Nourishing and refreshing.
Chop strawberries and mix with any nutritious cream, add one teaspoon of honey, mix and apply on face.
After 20 minutes, remove the swab dipped in cool milk.
Nourishing and whitening.
To cranberry puree add whipped egg white and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of milk.
The resulting mass is applied to the face, wash off after 15-20 minutes.
Nourishing and whitening. To cranberry puree add whipped egg white and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of rose water or another cleansing lotion.
The resulting mass is applied to the face.
Matting, narrowing pores.
The pulp of ripe plums to knead and apply on face.
The result is excellent — the pores significantly narrow and the greasiness of the skin decreases, after 5-7 “plum” procedures the skin becomes less loose.
Mash 1.5-2 tablespoons of strawberries, mix with beaten egg white, add 1 teaspoon of starch and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
After 15 minutes, wash off the mask with warm and then cool water.
1-2 ripe apricots peeled and mash, apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
A course of such apricot masks will help get rid of fine wrinkles.
Grind the pulp of ripe peach and apply on the face, hold until the mask begins to dry out.