Mustard hair mask — a recipe for making it at home; instructions on how to apply and how much to keep
Mustard Hair Mask — This is one of the surest means to bring your hair in order. This tool is unique in its beneficial qualities for humans. Especially popular are masks with mustard, which help to restore beautiful appearance to hair and stimulate their growth. And their components are quite accessible, and therefore these cosmetics can be prepared independently at home without any difficulties.
Almost all of us are faced with the problem of hair loss to a greater or lesser extent. And sometimes we want to get long healthy curls and, moreover, as soon as possible. The miraculous power of mustard to restore and strengthen hair is to activate the hair follicles by enhancing the blood supply to the scalp. Also, this tool has a positive effect on the vital activity of the sebaceous glands. Therefore, owners of greasy hair should definitely pay attention to it.
So, we propose to further explore the recipe, which will tell how to make a mask of mustard against hair loss, which also contributes to the acceleration of their growth.
To make a wonderful mask according to our recipe, you need simple ingredients that can be purchased at the nearest store! So, stock up on such components:
- mustard powder;
- granulated sugar;
- Burr oil.
Use our recipe with detailed photo instructions to make a mask at home to enhance hair growth:
- 2 tablespoons of mustard, 1 egg and a teaspoon of granulated sugar mixed in a container (sugar allows you to slightly reduce the sharpness of mustard when exposed to the scalp).
- In the mixture, add 2 tablespoons of burdock oil, it, if necessary, can be replaced by any other vegetable.
- Fill up with warm water to obtain a mixture that is similar in texture to thick sour cream.
- Mask applied to the hair roots, using a brush or comb, try not to let the product along the entire length of the hair to avoid overdrying.
- We wrap hair in a film and warm with a towel, after 10 minutes they should be rinsed with warm water.
When asked how much you need to keep a mask with mustard on your hair, the answer is very simple! Listen to your feelings, the appearance of a burning sensation is a normal effect, but it should be tolerated without discomfort.
When using mustard powder, you need to follow some precautions, because its effect on the skin is quite specific:
- pre-test on the skin of the hands — if after a few minutes there is no redness, then you do not have allergies;
- apply the mask on dirty hair — a layer of fat will protect against aggressive effects;
- protect your eyes from getting into the product, if this happened, then they should be rinsed with plenty of running water;
- adding oil is necessary, mustard can overdry the skin, which is why the risk of dandruff and excessive dryness of the hair is high;
- After washing off the mask with shampoo it is necessary to use balm.
Mustard hair mask, like any other remedy, should be used regularly, After all, a one-time procedure will most likely not have any effect. The result appears after the «accumulation» of nutrients, so you need to carry out the procedure weekly. We wish you to achieve the desired effect and in a short time to show off your gorgeous hair.