Yellow (retinoic) peeling — a novelty in cosmetology
Every woman dreams of preserving youth. What only tricks we do not go for the sake of beauty. Different diets, procedures in beauty parlors, loads in the gyms do not frighten us.
Regularly in the field of cosmetology, new procedures with exotic names appear. Each of these procedures promises to return the skin to youth and perfect smoothness. Especially it concerns various peelings. We recommend not to believe advertising, but to sort out in detail what the uniqueness and benefits of a particular offer are.
Yellow peeling — new in cosmetology
Do you know what yellow peeling is? Not yet? Then read on.
The procedure called yellow (or retinoic) peeling is gaining popularity every day. Yellow face peeling is a form of skin cleansing. The composition includes retinoic acid, which is a true vitamin A. This acid actively acts on the epidermis cells, forcing them to actively divide and update.
At the moment there are two types of this peeling. There are procedures with natural acid and synthetic.
By the effects of yellow peeling is considered the middle. This means that its active substances do not penetrate very deeply into the skin, but this is enough to notice the result. As a rule, this type of exfoliation is indicated for girls over 25 years old.
Peeling with natural acid gently affects the skin of the face, almost does not cause pain, the recovery period takes about two days.
What problems will peeling help solve?
Yellow (retinoic) peeling actively affects the aged skin. He intensively fights against visible signs of aging of the skin: wrinkles and pigmentation. The procedure activates the production of collagen and normalizes the level of hydration of the epidermis.
For young skin, yellow peeling is also suitable if there is clearly visible acne scars on the skin. The procedure helps to make the scars less noticeable, effectively cleans the pores, smoothes small pimples and normalizes the water-lipid balance of the skin. Almost immediately after peeling with retinoic acid, positive changes can be seen: the complexion improves, the skin becomes smooth and smooth.
On the question of how much yellow peeling costs, it is difficult to give a concrete answer. The price of the procedure depends on what type of procedure you choose, on the qualifications and experience of the beautician, etc. Note that the price starts from 3 thousand rubles.
How is the procedure performed?
If you decide to make retinol face peeling, then you need to learn from the master about the preparatory stage. First of all, you should visit a beautician and consult with him. The procedure has its pros and cons and is not shown to everyone. But the main stages of the procedure are as follows:
- A cosmetologist should assess the condition of your skin and make sure that you do not have contraindications.
- A week before the exfoliation is necessary to limit exposure to the sun, that is, generally can not be in the sun and stand in the solarium.
- During the week before the procedure, special preparations containing retinolic acid should be applied to the skin, so that the skin will gradually get used to its effect. But any mask, scrub or cream should be applied only with the permission of the doctor.
- Peeling for the face. During the procedure, the beautician applies a composition to the face, which gradually becomes brighter and becomes yellow. The duration of the procedure depends on the age and condition of the skin. The composition can be applied to mature skin three times, to younger skin once. In this case, the skin can pinch.
- After some time, the acid is washed off. The skin becomes yellowish and itchy.
- The recovery period is the most important stage. Chemical peeling continues to act on the skin for a couple of days. At this time, you may experience a feeling of soreness and itching. The skin is itchy and begins to exfoliate. Do not be intimidated when the skin begins to peel around with flaps. This is a change in the stratum corneum of the epidermis to a new one.
A special cream with anesthetic and cooling effect will help to cope with unpleasant sensations, only a beautician should select it.
During the recovery phase you can not use a scrub, wash with a rough washcloth and make masks. No need to walk under the sun and rain.
Any peeling is a strong stress for the skin. Do not think this is a pleasant and easy procedure. Yellow peeling does not have many contraindications, but they still have:
- During pregnancy and lactation, the procedure should be abandoned.
- The presence of any infectious and somatic diseases is a contraindication.
- Active inflammations, rashes, sores and cuts on the face.
- If you are allergic, it is better to abandon the peeling. Retinol is a very strong allergen.
- Chronic liver disease makes it impossible to peel, because vitamin A exacerbates the condition of the liver and pancreas.
Remember that the abundance of cosmetic procedures does not guarantee a beautiful and young skin. A much more effective means is a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. Smoking and alcohol inhibit the production of collagen and elastin and adversely affect blood circulation, constrict blood vessels, due to which the skin of the face loses its color and moisture. Sports, walking in the fresh air and a good mood — this is the guarantee of not only health, but also beauty.
If you have weighed all the pros and cons of the procedure, took into account possible side effects, but still decided to try yellow retinol peeling, pay attention to the following nuances:
- Be sure to choose a qualified wizard. The success of the procedure depends on it. Feel free to ask for certificates and diplomas, ask recommendations from friends and acquaintances.
- Make sure that the beauty parlor is clean and all devices are sterile.
- Before the procedure, talk to a beautician. He should assess the condition of your skin and give general recommendations on how to prepare for the procedure. This process starts about 10–14 days before the peeling itself.
- Carefully listen to all the advice of a cosmetologist on further care. Improper skin care after peeling can negate all efforts and efforts.
- During the recovery phase, minimize sun exposure. Be sure to use sunscreen and wear a hat covering your face.
- The best time to conduct a course of chemical yellow peeling is autumn-winter. With the onset of spring, the sun enters the active phase, and the sun’s rays can provoke the appearance of age spots and enhance photoaging of the skin.
- To achieve the best effect, it is recommended to peel the course in 2-3 procedures in 2-3 weeks. However, for young or sensitive skin, just one procedure is enough.
- Do not peel before an important event. No one can predict how your skin will react to such a procedure. Allergic reactions to the components of the mixture are not excluded, and a flaky face will not add attractiveness.
Before making a decision, we recommend that you carefully weigh all limitations and consequences. Retinol peeling is a serious procedure with a long restorative effect, which should be carried out under the scrutiny of a cosmetologist and with good reasons. Love yourself and stay beautiful.