Apply Vitamin Ampoules for the Face and Mask Recipes
Vitamins in ampoules for face make it possible to fill the skin with the necessary vitamin elements, can prevent wrinkles and various rashes, as well as transform not only the skin color, but also its elasticity.
The beautiful half of humanity is always trying to look younger than his years, well-groomed and attractive, so a lot of time is devoted to the face area. Modern technologies allow a lot of procedures not only to care for the skin of the face, but also significantly rejuvenate it. But, it is possible to visit specialized salons without any obstacles only if you are not afraid of the high cost of such events. If the representative of the fair sex is not able to make visits to beauty salons, we hasten to reassure her, there are many alternative ways available that can transform a woman’s face.
Necessary preparations for the skin of the face are medicines, which means that they should be used only after a thorough study. Vitamins and vitamin groups are incredibly many, and how to understand what is needed for the face, we will analyze in more detail.
In stock you can find 2 types of organic substances:
- water-soluble vitamins are sold in ampoules;
- fat soluble — in bubbles.
And now in more detail about what types of vitamins are valid in a particular area. After all, a glut of nutrients is also not always a positive effect on health. So, liquid vitamins:
- Ascorbic acid (C) promotes the stimulation of fibrillar proteins (collagen), which are necessary for maintaining elastic and elastic skin. This vitamin is also a regenerating and healing antioxidant;
- retinol (A) regulates the production of fat secretion, while moisturizing and removing various origins of inflammatory processes. Vitamin protects the epidermis from rashes and peeling, while restoring and improving the color and condition of the tissue. Antioxidant also prevents the appearance of pigmentation due to improved cell regeneration;
- biotin (H), by provoking the formation of young cells, cleanses the dead;
- niacin (P) transforms the color of the skin of the face;
- Tocopherol (E) contributes to the renewal and rejuvenation of tissue cells, preventing the aging process, and also eliminates puffiness, regulating water metabolism;
- cholecalciferol (D) helps the cells of the skin to regenerate, prolonging the youth of tissues;
- Naphthoquinone (K) warns dark circles under the lower eyelids, couperosis and various pigmentation, strengthens the capillaries and microcirculation;
- nicotinic acid (PP) helps eliminate inflammation, improves the overall condition of the epidermis through the production of enzymes;
- thiamine (B1) helps to treat various skin diseases, helps fight age-related changes and emotional instability;
- Riboflavin (B2) nourishes the skin with necessary oxygen, regenerating tissue cells and preventing various skin rashes;
- Niacin (B3) is part of nicotinic acid, and also, among other things, protects against ultraviolet radiation;
- Pantothenic acid (B5) strengthens the skin of the face, contributes to the normal or moderate production of sebum, which favorably affects the skin of the fat type;
- Pyridoxine (B6) is most often prescribed by specialists, since it is a rather serious vitamin, the dosage of which is calculated by dermatologists. The drug is prescribed in the case of extensive or serious diseases of the skin;
- folic acid (B9) acts as an indispensable supplement for the female body, especially during pregnancy. Vitamin not only protects the epidermis, but also expels toxins, promotes growth;
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) strengthens the nervous system, which favorably affects the skin of the face due to the tightened contour of the face and the absence of fine wrinkles.
B vitamins are involved in all processes that take place in the skin cells. During puberty, during pregnancy, after a long illness or stress, doctors almost always recommend various vitamin supplements, and often combine them.
The use of vitamins in ampoules for the face can be prescribed by both dermatologists and cosmetologists. But often women resort to rejuvenating or supporting procedures on their own, making a variety of products at home.
Vitaminized ampoules are freely sold in all pharmacies that can be used both independently and as impurities in masks, creams, lotions and other preparations for different skin types.
There is also an innovative technique — mesotherapy, which is aimed at cosmetological rejuvenation, improvement, elasticity and tone of the face due to the subcutaneous injection of medicinal, vitamin preparations. In other words, these vitamins must be prickled in the face, which makes this procedure impossible for home use, at least because such a procedure has a lot of contraindications. In addition, only specialists can accurately carry out the procedure for administering injections, taking into account medical knowledge, as well as perform the process sterile and as painlessly as possible.
How to properly use vitamin fluids for the face, you will be prompted by mask recipes made with different compositions. Such masks can be safely prepared with your own hands, as they are practically safe for any skin type, with the exception of certain and rare allergic reactions.
- Mask with vitamin A. For the manufacture of this mask you will need one ampoule of this substance, any nourishing cream and one teaspoon of cold aloe juice. All ingredients must be mixed and applied to cleansed skin, wait 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with water at room temperature. This method perfectly soothes and moisturizes the skin, as well as prevents rashes.
- Mask with vitamin C. Ampoule of this drug must be combined with one teaspoon of oatmeal milk porridge and two tablespoons of mashed fresh banana. These components are mixed and applied to the face, wait 15 minutes and wash. Excellent recipe is able to get rid of wrinkles, flabbiness and fading.
- Mask with vitamin E. Preparation of this mixture contains 1 container with vitamin content, 1 tablespoon of pharmacy glycerin and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix the ingredients, apply a thick layer on the face and wait 15-20 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water. This method perfectly smoothes wrinkles, eliminates peeling and dryness.
- Mask with vitamin B6. The tonic procedure is suitable not only for the face, but also for the neck area. The effect will become apparent after the second application. You will need: three drops of medicine, two teaspoons of blue or green cosmetic clay mineral, one teaspoon of linseed or olive oil and a piece of gauze matter. All components should be heated in a water bath. In the gauze cut cut the slit for the nostrils and eyes, moisten gauze in a warm liquid and gently place on the face. As it cools, the gauze cut should be removed, wetted and re-placed on the face. This procedure is preferably carried out within half an hour.
- Mask with vitamin B12. The tool is suitable for enlarged pores and increased fatty shine, as well as serve as a good bleach. For this recipe you will need one ampoule of the drug, one teaspoon of any honey, two tablespoons of kefir and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. All products are mixed and applied to a clean face, and after 15 minutes of waiting they are washed away.
In order to feel the positive effect, it is necessary to apply these masks about 2 times in 7 days. The duration of the course depends on the state of the epidermis, on average, it can last from 10 to 20 receptions. For the preparation of masks at home are suitable for any recipes mixtures, which can add various vitamins.
There are certain expert advice about the correct and frequent use of ampoule vitamins, with which you can choose the most correct and safe course. The most important thing to know about the compatibility of vitamins:
- E does not fit well with K, B1 and 12, C and D;
- B12 does not interact with A, B and E;
- B1 is not recommended to be mixed with other groups B.
But, even if you know your skin very well, doctors still strongly advise you to consult about any cosmetic procedures. After all, first of all, vitamins are medicines, so there is a risk not only not to see the benefits from them, but also to significantly harm health!
Although these masks are not used as injections, experts still advise to adhere to the following rules:
- Initially, you should check the drug for the identification of an allergic reaction. To do this, a little ready-made mask is applied on the inside of the wrist and monitor the condition of the skin. If after 20-30 minutes the skin area did not change color or did not bring any discomfort in the form of itching or rash, then you can safely proceed to the procedures;
- not to increase the indicated dosage of drugs in order to quickly achieve results. The effect may be reversed;
- Extreme caution should be taken drugs during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as well as during the period of illness;
- use vitamins should strictly to the existing problem;
- use vitamin preparations should be gradually, starting with the lowest doses;
- any medicinal composition should be applied only to cleansed skin;
- It is more correct and safer to use one type of drug.
According to the advice of a beautician, vitamins in ampoules should be applied immediately after opening, and drugs should be stored in a tightly closed glass container in the refrigerator..
Any medications have contraindications, and vitamins in ampoules are no exception. Vitamin complex can significantly aggravate the state of health, if available:
- susceptibility to allergies;
- manifestations of reactions after rapid tests;
- individual intolerance of one of the ingredients in the mask;
- moderate liver disease;
- stomach ulcer;
- heart diseases.
Before using liquid vitamins, you should carefully read the instructions so that these drugs bring only maximum benefit.
But, as is often the case: some vitamins are not enough for complete transformation. It is often necessary to completely revise your lifestyle and diet. But in combination with a balanced diet, vitamins in ampoules for the face will be a great and effective means for maintaining excellent health and appearance!