The best vitamins for preventing health and improving the skin of the face and body, as well as hair — table of contents in products
Skin Vitamins make a huge difference. With a lack of vitamins, the skin can lose elasticity, peel off, blush, sag, or acne. This can not be called the most pleasant feature of our body, but you cannot get from it anywhere. It remains only to humbly take the missing vitamins, at the same time putting on the skin all sorts of masks and creams.
However, we can give you some tips that will tell you what to do with a lack of vitamins.
The skin of the face, the hair and the skin around the eyes are the most delicate elements of the human body. They suffer from the very beginning if something goes wrong with the body. Acne, bags under the eyes appear, the skin becomes oily or, on the contrary, too dry, begins to peel off and lose elasticity, hair begins to fall out, and many other unpleasant factors appear. Wait, until all this will pass by itself, should not be. It is necessary to take measures, the best of which will be taking vitamins. Which ones — we’ll tell you now.
- The most important vitamin for improving the skin of the face and hair — vitamin C. It is responsible for the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin, therefore, when it is lacking, the skin loses its elasticity and may become wrinkled prematurely. Also, if you often notice bruises and bags under the eyes, this also indicates a lack of vitamin C.
- Vitamin is responsible for the renewal of the upper layers of the skin. E, the lack of which can affect the skin color of the face, as well as its structure. Problem skin that is flaky from exposure to frost or heat requires vitamin E.
- Vitamin BUT responsible for the dryness of the skin of the face, as well as its elasticity. A lack of this vitamin can be noticed if skin has become loose or too dry.
In order to enrich the skin of the face, the skin around the eyes and hair, you need to include in the diet products that contain these vitamins, as well as use masks regularly.
Rough or loose skin on the hands and feet also needs vitamins. It is also very often that pimples pop up on the skin in the shoulders or forearms, which is also an alarming signal. As for the legs, many are faced with such a problem as chapped heels. This is also a consequence of a lack of vitamins.
- The most common problems with the skin of the hands and feet are due to lack of B vitamins. They are responsible for the nutrition and hydration of the skin of the hands and feet, as well as for the strengthening and health of the nails.
- Vitamin TO, which is at a loss, makes the skin rough and problematic, and also causes its premature aging. Because of this, pigment spots on the fingers and feet may appear.
- Lack of vitamin BUT in the body makes the skin of the hands and feet dry, and also changes its color.
Hand and foot skin care consists of periodic massages and baths with beneficial additives. Also include vitamins necessary in the daily diet as fruits and vegetables. You can also use creams and injections of vitamins under the skin.
The lack of vitamins in the skin of the lips makes their surface rough and ugly. Acne begins to leap up around the mouth, lips cracking and chapping. To avoid such troubles, it is very important to properly care for the skin of the lips, use scrubs, hygienic lipsticks, as well as take the right complex of vitamins.
- The most important vitamin for healthy lip skin is vitamin A. When it is deficient, the skin of the lips quickly dries out and can crack.
- Lip inflammation may appear due to lack of vitamin. AT, since it protects delicate skin from the penetration of viruses and bacteria.
Skin lips requires very careful care. ATItamines need to be rubbed into it in the form of oil, which can be bought at a pharmacy. It is also necessary to provide the body with a healthy diet.
Now you have learned about what vitamins the body lacks for certain skin problems. However, not everyone knows where these vitamins come from. Actually there are several ways: buy vitamins in the pharmacy, get them by absorbing the products containing them and use vitamin-based masks and creams. The best and easiest way is to simply include in your diet foods that contain a lot of vitamins you need. We present you a table in which you will see in which products you can find vitamins suitable for skin.