Vertical chemistry — This is a great solution for those who by nature have even and unruly hair. Surely, each owner of straight hair tried to curl them at least once, but the problem is that even curls keep their shape very bad if they are screwed on. But there is an excellent way out — vertical chemistry! Thanks to her hair will always look neat and elegant, especially if they are long. But vertical chemistry is great for short and medium hair.
Vertical chemistry can be standard, coarse and light. Each of these subspecies is slightly different from the previous one. Light chemistry, for example, is better suited for short and medium hair, and large — for long curls. In this case, it is desirable that the hair is not dyed too often, since vertical chemistry can damage its structure.
Vertical chemistry can be done both in the cabin and at home. Of course, it is preferable to do this in the salon, as the professionals will perform this procedure as safely as possible for the hair. However, if you decide to do vertical chemistry at home, you should remember a few recommendations:
- If your hair is thin and brittle, then vertical chemistry will hold not more than three weeks. Strengthen your hair with special masks and lotions to make them thick and thick.
- It is best to buy professional products for vertical chemistry, since they most respectfully relate to the structure of the hair.
- Chemical perm is contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not trust unfamiliar cheap masters about whom no reviews have been heard, since their work can last no longer than a month.
- After vertical curling may begin severe hair loss, so do not forget to drink vitamins.
- Girls with bangs are not recommended to do the perm on the bang itself, as this will look untidy and ugly.
- The first week of hair can smell unpleasant.
Also, before doing the vertical chemistry, you need to know that the length of your hair can «jump» by six centimeters in height, depending on the size of the wave. Therefore, you need to take into account the shape of your face in advance and consider variations of hairstyles.
How to make vertical chemistry at home?
If you want to do vertical chemistry at home, then you should stock up with such materials: bobbins for curling, a special professional tool, disposable gloves and cellophane cap. We suggest you see step by step photo instructions.
- First you need to wash my hair, rinse the shampoo thoroughly and apply a curler to wet hair.
- Very quickly wind the hair on the curlers and cover his head with a cap.
- After 40 minutes, apply neutralizer, which comes bundled with a curler, and leave for another 40 minutes.
- Remove hair curlers and dry hair without combing.
- Vertical chemistry is ready!
The process of curling hair at home can last from three to four hours. Within a few days after the curling can not be dried hair dryer and expose a strong temperature drop. You should also remember that any chemistry is a harm to hair, so care for them after vertical chemistry should be proper. Read more about the process of vertical chemistry in the video.