Venetian highlighting technique for dark, light brown and blond hair of different lengths; how to do at home? — text and video instruction
Venetian highlighting — This is one of the most popular ways to dye hair. At the same time such highlighting can be applied both on dark or black, and on light or brown hair. In addition, their length does not matter: On long and short hair Venetian highlighting will look equally great.
You can make the Venetian highlighting not only in the cabin, but also at home, if you properly study the technique of such staining. Feedback from those who conducted such highlighting at home is usually the most positive. Let us and we will try to find out what this highlighting is and how to do it at home.
Venetian highlighting is a technique of coloring, during which some strands are lightened, which gives the hair volume and shine. Most often, this effect looks better on girls with dark hair. Blondes also do Venetian highlighting, but it looks very different. We suggest that you look at the photos before and after dyeing to see what Venetian dyeing looks like.
Appliances Venetian highlighting at home
And now we offer to get acquainted with the technique of Venetian highlighting at home.
- It is necessary to clarify that the Venetian highlighting procedure is carried out necessarily on clean hair, so as not to spoil it.
- You should also be aware that there are two techniques of Venetian painting. The first is a familiar highlighting technique, and the second is as follows: a strand is selected, stretched between the fingers, and a small bouffant is made with the help of a comb. The remaining hair is covered with paint. This allows you to make a smoother transition, achieving a natural shade with Venetian highlighting.
- If you are painting the house, then you should take old toothbrush. Despite the absurdity of the idea, it will help to achieve a more spectacular result.
- Divide hair into several sections, from which randomly select several strands.
- Retreat at least three centimeters from the roots of the hair.
- After applying the paint you need to keep it on the hair for no more than forty minutes, if you do not want to say goodbye to your hair. Although in general, it depends on the paint manufacturer. If you use professional paint, then the structure of your hair is almost not damaged, which can not be said about cheap paint.
- The paint is washed off first with warm water, and then a balm is applied to the hair, with which you can soften the hair. This will help to comb the comb, if you used this technique of Venetian dyeing at home.
- After you wash off the paint and balsam, apply a protective lotion on your hair and you can start styling.
Before dyeing hair using this method, do not forget to cover your body with an unnecessary towel so as not to stain your clothes. Also make sure that the painting agent does not cause allergic reactions.
After you make a Venetian highlighting, the views of others will be riveted to your beautiful hairstyle! Detailed information about the technique of highlighting in the video below.