Universal Calendula Cream-Balm — how to make your own hands at home?
Universal Calendula Cream Balsam has long been prepared in traditional medicine and cosmetology. The merit of such popularity is associated with the healing properties of calendula. This flower can be found in almost all personal plots and flower beds as an ornamental and medicinal plant. In cosmetology, flowers are used that can be recognized by the bright orange color. It is possible to apply a balm based on calendula for any part of the body: face, hands and feet, etc.
The balm with calendula extract has the following useful properties:
- heals wounds and fissures;
- reduces inflammation;
- relieves irritation;
- normalizes the processes of sweating and sebaceous excretion, without disturbing the natural acid-base balance;
- tones and regenerates the skin.
Such beneficial properties allow using this cosmetic for all skin types. For example, with a bold type of balm from calendula will help get rid of acne and normalize the release of sebum. If the skin is dry, then the cosmetic balm will heal the cracks on it, and also soften it.
The most effective action has a balm of calendula, cooked with his own hands at home. The recipe uses natural ingredients: bee honey, cosmetic and essential oils. Each of them has beneficial characteristics that have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin.
The following ingredients are involved in the recipe for making balsam with calendula extract:
- 20 grams of shea butter;
- 10 ml of calendula oil;
- 1 teaspoon honey;
- 3 drops of geranium essential oil;
- 5 drops of immortelle essential oil;
- 8 drops of palmarosis essential oil.
All ingredients are available — they can be purchased at a pharmacy or other specialty store.
How to make a balm with calendula at home?
The method of preparation of balm with calendula takes no more than 15 minutes. Well, let’s get started:
- Take a metal dish, put shea butter in it and melt it over a small fire.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. Next, add calendula oil and liquid honey to the mass.
- Stir the mixture using a culinary whisk or fork. Now you can add a few drops of essential oils and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture into small jars and put into the fridge.
When storing calendula balsam, it is necessary to take into account the fact that there are no preservatives in it and it is stored for no more than three weeks. Therefore, we advise you to pack up the product in small jars. One can be carried with you, and the rest can be stored in the refrigerator.
Home cosmetics for face and body, for hair
Cosmetics — the benefits of natural products and the harm of unnatural