Skin around the eyes — requires special care, because our eyes are one of the greatest treasures granted to us by nature. It is through these senses that we receive basic information about the world around us. In addition, for each woman is the most important decoration, bright, radiant and sparkling. But over time, the pure cut of this jewel loses its appeal. Wrinkles appear around the eyes. And because of the regular load, they still suffer from bags and circles under the eyes.
With the modern pace of life, such problems arise quite a lot:
- Irritation and inflammation of the skin around the eyes — such phenomena occur quite often in people who have an unregulated work schedule. Constant lack of sleep, lack of sleep, work at the computer. Very often, irritation occurs due to unfavorable environmental conditions. People wearing glasses also complain of certain inconveniences. But only if they are incorrectly chosen.
- Circles under the eyes — the so-called phenomenon in which the skin under the eyes becomes yellowish, gray or bluish tint. This can be either a genetic predisposition, a sign of any disease or a manifestation of fatigue and fatigue of the body.
- Puffiness of the lower eyelid — if you have bags under your eyes, then there are a lot of reasons for this phenomenon. Perhaps you just drank too much liquid at night, or your metabolism is disturbed. It can also be a sign of kidney failure.
- Wrinkles around the eyes — the so-called «crow’s feet» can be caused by fatigue of the body, dehydration of the skin. They can also be the first «bell» of creeping age changes. Or signal that you are a very emotional person and are used to showing your feelings with vivid facial expressions.
The skin near the eyes is very thin, there are no fat layers, which means that it is more prone to dryness and dehydration than the rest of the body. That is why, whatever your problem related to this area of the face, it should be solved by means of proper care, which we will discuss later.
Very often, all of our knowledge about the rules for skin care around the eyes lies in one picture, which shows a girl with cucumber cups on her eyes. But it is not necessary to turn to expensive plastic surgeons in order to get rid of the ugly and aesthetically unpleasant phenomenon. First of all, you should remember that it is much easier to prevent this attack than to treat it for a long time and painfully. So you should know in advance the basic rules for the care of delicate skin around the eyes:
- Train yourself to never, under any circumstances, rub your eyes or stretch delicate skin. In no case do not delay the eyelids, do not rub various means and cream with intensive movements. The only possible way of applying cosmetic and medicinal preparations can be a slight tapping, punching in with finger pads, So you do not injure the epithelium, and activate blood circulation in this area.
- Apply all cosmetic and caring creams, oils and other products only on the area under the eyes and under the eyebrow. The upper, mobile eyelid should become an untouchable zone for you.
- Change your skin care around the eyes depending on the season. Summer and winter methods must be different. So in the summer, cosmetics should be lighter, moisturizing, in the winter, more emphasis on protection and nutrition.
- Be sure to rinse makeup before bedtime. And it is better if you remove decorative cosmetics from your face as soon as you return home. Even the best cosmetic brands can make decorative products that interfere with proper breathing and blood circulation of the skin, and it is during sleep that the body is cleansed, toxins are removed from the epithelium, and the skin is saturated with oxygen. Do not use ordinary soap to remove makeup, it dries the already dry skin around the eyes.
- Do not use for the care of this area means intended for the person. As a rule, they are more “heavy”, use only those specifically aimed at caring for the area around the eyes.
- Try to lead a healthy lifestyle. Smoking, excessive alcohol intake, lack of a healthy diet and a normalized sleep pattern adversely affect your entire body in general and the skin of your eyes in particular.
- Get used to the idea that sunglasses are an accessory not only for the summer season. Wearing this item should be mandatory at any time of the year, because the habit of pucker does not paint anyone, but only provokes mimic wrinkles even more.
- Perform special exercises of facial gymnastics every day that will not take you much time. But the benefits of them will not like more.
The beauty of the eyes has always excited and will excite every girl, and in the struggle for this beauty a massage can be a wonderful tool. A properly executed massage will restore the skin’s elasticity, preserve it from premature aging and give it a fresh and healthy look. It activates the metabolism and promotes the excretion of metabolic products through the skin. Massage in the eye area is a fairly effective method of eye care, the high performance of which has been proven for centuries.
The main movements that can be massaged are stroking, kneading, tapping and vibrating. It should be remembered that it is necessary to perform this procedure strictly along the massage lines in order to avoid a negative effect and harm delicate skin.
The main areas in which it is worth making a face massage for the health and elasticity of the skin in the eye area can be considered as such:
- From the outer corners of the eye to the inner on the lower eyelid.
- From the outer corners of the eye to the inner on the upper eyelid.
- From the nose to different points of the hairline.
- From the middle of the forehead to the temples.
- Under the eyebrow from the outside corner to the bridge of the nose.
Before starting the procedure, thoroughly clean the face, preferably even a little to steam it. To do this, throw a handful of dry chamomile in a bowl, pour boiling water on it and lower the face over the container, be in this position for about ten to fifteen minutes. After that, put on your hands your favorite massage tool, it can be a cream or oil, and proceed directly to the massage.
You can apply this method of skin care in several ways:
- Lift one eyebrow with your finger and press the points with your other hand from the end of the eyebrow to the beginning of its growth, holding the finger for five seconds. Then raise your eyebrows with your index fingers in the direction of hair growth, hold and blink a few times, then release.
- Close the left eye, then fix the skin in the outer corner of the eye with the thumb of the left hand. Gently tap the lower eyelid from the outer corner to the inner corner for 10 minutes, repeat on the other eye. After this, just massage your right eye.
- Place the index finger of one hand on the point between the eyebrows above the bridge of the nose. Massage this area for 10 minutes, then counterclockwise.
- In the center of the forehead, place the pads of the three fingers of each hand, then move to the temples in a circular massage movements.
During the massage, try not to stretch the skin in particularly sensitive areas, clapping your fingers across the massage line will be much more effective, and instead of rubbing the product, use light strokes. Spending every day in personal care with the help of a face massage for at least ten minutes, in a month you will notice the first positive results.
Folk remedies for dark circles and bags will suit every person. After all, unfortunately, almost every girl is faced with such a sad phenomenon, and therefore you should definitely know how to deal with them:
- A wonderful tool that you can easily cope with dark circles under the eyes, is frozen ice. To make it, take sage, chamomile, parsley. Crush and fill with hot water. Let stand for one hour and pour into ice molds. And it is not even necessary to filter, it would be great if the pieces of ice are together with the grass. Then every day get two cubes of such healing ice and wipe the skin under the eyes.
- Raw potato grate on a medium grater. Then mix this gruel with a spoon of olive oil and put it on the area under the eyes, lie down and rest. You can include pleasant relaxing music in order to get the maximum benefit from the procedure. In half an hour you can wash off the mask.
- Make a strong decoction of parsley and cornflower flowers, taken in the same proportion. Leave the broth ready to cool, and at this time take one cotton circle and cut it in half. Dip these semicircles in the broth and put them warm under your eyes. Hold for at least half an hour, so you can also combine the procedure with aromatherapy and pleasant music.
- Dip a piece of white bread crumb into warm milk, let it soften well. Then mash with a fork to the state of porridge put on the skin under the eyes for twenty minutes.
- Mix one tablespoon of softened butter with powdered walnuts to a paste. Add a few drops of vitamin A in the solution and apply for an hour on the area under the eyes. It is also advisable to be in a lying position all this time.
By the way, very often dark circles under the eyes arise just from lack of sleep, so you have a reason to combine the useful with the pleasant, and take a good nap in the guise of carrying out cosmetic procedures.
As for folk eye care products that fight with bags under the eyes, we can advise you the following products:
- Bags under the eyes do not like green tea. So a great tool to combat these «ugliness» he will be the first assistant. But do not use such popular methods as the use of tea bags as lotions. It will be much more effective to take a tablespoon of good quality green tea without flavors and additives, pour it all with a glass of boiling water and strain it. Then chop the leaves soaked in a blender, add a couple of drops of vitamin E in the solution and apply not the area under the eyes. A liquid that remained in the process of brewing, then wash off the mask and wash your face.
- Cold compresses from green tea against bags under the eyes will also be a great way. To do this, brew a strong green hour, cool it and throw some extra ice cubes in there. After that, cut one cotton pad in half, dip in tea and place under the eyes. Every five minutes, remove the cotton halves and re-dip in cold tea.
- Salt gadgets will be a great way. To do this, place sea coarse salt in two tissue pouches. The face for the procedure well steamed above the basin, in which a handful of chamomile pour boiling water. Then lightly moisten the bags of salt, and press it to the skin under the eyes and hold it for about five minutes. Make sure that the salt in any case did not get into the eyes.
- A simple way to fight eye swelling has long been considered a simple cucumber. You can simply cut it into thick circles and put it over your eyes. And you can make gruel from it, enrich it with oils or herbs, and use it as a mask against bags under the eyes. In any case, he will act well.
- Chop parsley root in a blender, mix with dry green tea and dilute with boiling water to a paste. Leave the mixture to steam well and swell. You can enrich the composition with oils, vitamins in the oil solution, and at the same time, thus, and care for the skin around the eyes. Then apply on the area under the eyes for half an hour.
Folk remedies for the skin around the eyes, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and struggling with existing ones, or rather their diversity — evidence that in all ages, people cared about their own beauty and appearance. And, since plastic surgeons did not exist at that time, the girls used the gifts of nature for beauty. And the court in the annals, murals and paintings used quite successfully. That is why we will try to use their experience to our advantage:
- Oils will become your faithful friend and ally in the struggle for beauty. Use them to fight wrinkles near the eyes is in this form: chop the parsley, sage; fill it with cold-pressed olive oil and stir; Pour the mixture into the ice molds and freeze. Then wipe problem areas every night.
- Ice, in principle, can reduce the onset of aging and improve skin tone. Make healing ice from decoctions of medicinal herbs and wipe your face with it every morning, paying special attention to the area around the eyes.
- Honey masks can be very useful against the crow’s feet. Mix a spoonful of honey with a teaspoon of olive oil crushed on a coffee grinder with chamomile. Apply a mask on the problem area for half an hour.
- Another good way for the disappearance of the folds in the corners of the eyes will be masks from the yolk, which would be good to enrich with herbs, powdered, and oils.
Do not give up, because a well-groomed person at any age will be the most effective indicator of your health!
Eye contact lens care
Wrinkles around the eyes
Professional and home teeth whitening
Home cosmetics for face and body, for hair