How to use tea tree oil for acne and acne
Tea tree oil against acne is often used in cosmetology. This tool is obtained from the leaves of a tropical shrub, which has nothing to do with usual tea. Tea tree is closest to the genus of eucalyptus plants.
A fragrant extract from the leaves (sometimes called tea oil) contains trace elements and rare chemical compounds that are not found anywhere else, so it is often used at home to remove inflammation from the skin. So, we begin to get rid of acne as quickly as possible.
So what are the beneficial properties of this amazing tool?
In addition, the oil is an excellent immunostimulant. Some scientists even believe that the drug has an anti-cancer effect. It is also used for inhalation and for rubbing. Sometimes this tool treats wounds, cuts, abrasions. It helps to reduce pain and reduces inflammation. Excellent saves this oil from acne. A large number of creams, lotions and gels contain this product.
Cases of individual intolerance are extremely rare. Therefore, before the first use should be applied a drop of money on the wrist. If within an hour the skin is not inflamed, then we can safely begin using the extract from acne on the face.
This tool is not recommended for pregnant women and children under 6 years. It is forbidden to use tea tree oil inside, it is intended only for external use.
Causes of problem skin
Problem skin is not a disease. Inflammations on the skin are caused by unhealthy diets, poor hygiene, stress, malfunction of the sebaceous glands, diseases of the digestive system, problems in the endocrine system, heredity.
To cure acne on the skin, it is enough to know the cause of its occurrence. Next you need to find the right method of treatment. Beauticians and dermatologists often recommend to deal with this problem, using the essential oil of tea tree from acne.
How to use the tool?
Tea tree ether is used in case of problems on the oily skin of the face. How to use tea tree oil? There are such methods:
- Take a piece of cotton, a cosmetic disk or a cotton swab, moisten in oil. Apply the product directly to the inflamed area of the skin, it will disinfect the pores and dry the pimple a little. At the same time, such a remedy should be applied only to clean and dry skin.
- Apply your own homemade cream. You can make your own tool using tea tree oil. Surely most of the house grows a miraculous plant aloe. It is necessary to cut the bottom thick leaves and chop them. For the recipe, we will need 3 tsp. Aloe gruel and a couple drops of a wonderful remedy. All mixed and applied to problem areas on the skin. Instead of aloe, you can use organic honey. Leftovers can be transferred to a small glass jar and stored in the refrigerator. This healing cream can be applied further in the event of a rash.
How else to use tea tree oil for acne? The tool can be added to face masks. Here are some recipes:
- Mask for oily skin. To prepare the composition should take one egg white, 2 drops of lavender and chamomile oils, 3 drops of tea tree oil. Beat the whisk thoroughly with a whisk and mix with the other ingredients. Mask evenly distributed over the face and leave for 10 minutes. Wash your face with cool water and rub your face with lotion.
- Mask of inflammation. We will need 2 drops of birch sap and 4 drops of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture on face for 8 minutes, then wash without using soap.
- Mask recipe used for cleaning pores: 3 tsp. honey, 3 drops of tea tree oil mix thoroughly. For easier application, add a little olive oil to the mixture. Heat the mask in a water bath or in a microwave, spread over the face with a cosmetic brush. Leave for 20 minutes, rinse with cool water.
- But the mask recipe that helps in the fight against problem skin. For its preparation in a small glass or ceramic bowl, mix 2 tsp. grape seed oil, milk thistle, cumin and 4 drops of tea tree. Next, add a small portion of oatmeal to the container and mix all the ingredients thoroughly until a paste is formed. Spread the composition over the face and leave for 20 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Mask for problem skin using blue clay. The following ingredients are needed for cooking: half a tablespoon of clay, 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 3 drops of tea tree remedy. Mix everything thoroughly. Apply the mask on the skin for 20 minutes. After that you should wash your face with cool water without soap.
Tea tree oil is great for making other care products.
- Tonic. We need a glass bottle with a lid. In it you need to pour half a glass of warm water and add 15 drops of healing oil. Close the bottle, shake the contents vigorously. You can store the mixture in the refrigerator. Tonic to use every time after washing.
- Steam trays. To do this, take a basin or a bowl, a towel, hot water, our miracle cure and lemon oil. Pour water into the tank (not boiling water!), Add 2 drops of each oil, tilt your head over the dishes, take a towel from above and sit for about 10 minutes. The steam will open the pores and the tea tree extract will disinfect the skin.
- Face cream. We take our usual face cream, drop 1-2 drops of oil there (1 drop per 10 grams of cream), mix. The remedy for problem skin is ready.
Tea tree oil is loved by many, not only for its unique aroma, but also for its tangible beneficial properties. This tool is popular in traditional medicine and cosmetology. If you have not yet purchased it, be sure to do it. The price of a wonderful product is a cheap one, and there are many ways to use it. Using oil, you combine business with pleasure.