Tattoo removal — by laser and other means; tattoo removal at home
Print a tattoo is possible! However, to do this qualitatively, it is necessary to study a large amount of information in order not to receive as a result of health problems and ugly scars.
The reasons why people do tattoo a lot. Moreover, this art appeared more than 5,000 years ago and had an important ritual, status and social significance, respectively, no one thought about getting rid of the drawings on the body.
Today, most people perceive tutuirovanie as a fashionable course, allowing you to simply decorate the body, and, of course, get the status of the original person. At the same time, few people think about the meaning of the image and the consequences of its application. As a result, today there are more and more people who want to get rid of the rash «mistakes of youth.»
First, let’s look at the theory. Tattooing is done by mechanically introducing coloring pigments under the skin, which are firmly fixed in the deep layers of the skin, their dimensions are much larger than the size of the cell, and therefore cannot be excreted naturally. The body also exhibits a defensive reaction, preventing the paint from spreading into the tissues. It turns out that our body itself contributes to preserving the shape of the pattern, building a fence around the contours of connective tissue cells.
However, for various reasons, we once again try to interfere in the work of the body and remove the picture from our body. But, the reasons are really important:
- poor quality work of the master;
- changing attitudes to life — the discrepancy pattern of a new worldview;
- tired of the image;
- bad example for children;
- relationship problems with the second half.
It remains only to choose a way to say goodbye to the undesired image, and everyone wants to get the most effective result without consequences for appearance and health.
Laser tattoo removal is one of the most effective ways. For the first time a similar technology was applied in the 60s of the 20th century with the help of a carbon dioxide laser, which burned out deep layers of the dermis and left noticeable scars. But then it was not possible to conduct accurate studies of the processes occurring in the cells, under the action of the laser beam, and accordingly it was impossible to select individual parameters for a truly successful result.
Scars most often occur when removing the tattoo, produced poorly — an experienced master gets the pigment is not too deep. The farther the dye is from the surface, the deeper the “evaporation” of the skin should occur, and this is fraught with poor regeneration and the appearance of side effects.
The process of dye removal by laser is as follows:
- With the help of a special tattoo removal device, a laser beam is applied to the skin;
- in the skin there is a thermal reaction that destroys the pigment on the microparticles and they are already able to be excreted naturally through the lymph;
- Pigment discoloration occurs in layers, so you will need to hold a series of sessions (at one time you can lighten the skin by 10-15%).
Sessions are usually held no more than once a month, since a period of recovery of the skin from the microhematoma appears.
The equipment must be specialized. If you are told about a universal device that can simultaneously remove body hair and save you from tattoos, this will mean that you will not get any result at all and you will have at least an unqualified employee.
The procedure itself is practically not accompanied by pain, because skin are not broken. Therefore, the appearance of scars — a rare phenomenon. In the process, you can feel only a slight tingling or burning sensation, but the duration of the session is only 5-10 minutes, so it is easy to suffer. But your skin will be clean and the tattoo will remain only in the memory.
With the help of laser you can also remove cosmetic tattoo from the face, pigment spots and freckles.
With the passage of time and the development of technology, several techniques have appeared that use a laser to remove dyes from the skin:
- vaporization — is used only to remove pigments from the surface layers of the epidermis, when exposed to the deeper dermal layers, scars will appear;
- ruby ray — suitable for removing tattoos of green, black and blue in any layer of the skin, but if in the deep layers are slightly saturated tattoos, otherwise the method will be ineffective for them;
- the green beam — for getting rid of tattoos with yellow, orange and red shades mostly in shallow layers;
- yellow ray — will help get rid of saturated blue tones in the layers close to the surface and in low-saturated layers — in deep ones;
- red ray — for green and blue inks in any layer, efficiency will depend on the intensity of the radiation;
- selective method — based on the use of three laser beams of different possibilities, each of which will remove a certain coloring composition.
For this method, ruby (blue, black, green in shallow layers), neodymium (for any exposure) and alexandrite (similar to the ruby, but on deep layers) rays are used. The result in any case will depend on the quality of the dye, because there are tattoos applied in ordinary ink. The result of getting rid of such creativity, no one can guarantee, except for clarification. Professional tattoos will disappear altogether.
Besides, the effectiveness of the method will depend on the size of the image — the smaller the picture, the faster you will see the result.
Rehabilitation after the laser «therapy» is practically not required — there is no probability of infection. Only slight redness and swelling can occur, but they disappear even without additional actions in a couple of days. In rare cases, a hard crust may appear on the skin, which should not be removed — it will disappear without causing harm to the skin.
However, this method of tattoo removal has its contraindications — there are a number of factors due to which not all of them can use the procedure:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- sunburn — on the dark skin the laser is “lost”;
- chemical peeling conducted less than 2 weeks ago;
- taking medications that increase the sensitivity of the skin to ultraviolet rays;
- diabetes and other diseases of a chronic nature;
- inflammatory and infectious processes in the body, as well as on the skin;
- blood diseases, oncology.
Be sure to consult your doctor for recommendations and permission to conduct such a procedure.
To remove tattoos in a professional way is possible without the use of a laser — this method is expensive and is not always possible because of the individual characteristics of the skin.
In professional salons there is an opportunity to use in other ways that can bring a tattoo:
- Dermabrasion (skin resurfacing) — milling with a diamond coating occurs scraping of the skin, which contains pigment. The procedure is dangerous because the protective qualities of the skin from various infections are significantly reduced, so you will have to constantly wear a bandage and carry out the treatment with antiseptics, and this may take more than one month. Often, as a result of the procedure, traces remain in the form of scars, but its cost is significantly lower than laser removal.
- Surgical removal — One of the most brutal ways, where the tattoo is removed by cutting out layers of the epidermis and grinding the remaining dye residues for complete removal. The appearance of scars and scars is inevitable, because skin is removed in chunks. The older the patient, the smaller the pieces of skin due to slower regeneration processes.
- Chemical method — The image is displayed using various ointments that discolor pigments. Tattoo removal products can be inserted in this way: the entire section of the image is punctured with an empty clean needle, then ointment is rubbed into it. This method is more durable and requires high professionalism to avoid the appearance of scars.
- Cryosurgery — treatment of the skin with dye with liquid nitrogen until the upper layers are completely dead, which are then removed. The procedure is painful and long, although it is very popular due to its low cost.
- Electrocoagulation — The principle is similar to the above, only the active substance is a high frequency current. High risk of burns and scars, as a result of deleting the picture.
Now you can find a lot of reviews about a particular procedure for tattoo removal, so you should carefully examine all the information in order to choose the right one for yourself. From an aesthetic point of view, saving is still out of place here.
With the increase in the number of people who want to remove the tattoo, more and more people want to do it at home on their own. This is quite surprising in the presence of modern effective ways, but such questions often appear on the Internet.
All methods used in the home can be called barbaric with full confidence, because on their principle, they are more like torture. And those that look softer — almost no effect.
One of the most common methods of tattoo removal is considered to be a compress with folk “manganese”, which is applied to the desired area and wrapped with plastic wrap. As a result, burns are formed that cause long healing ulcers and scars.
Another active ingredient of a similar action is alkali from laundry soap, which literally burns colored skin, which is then removed.
A solution of iodine looks quite safe on the background of other means for removing tattoos — they are treated with a drawing several times a day. As a result of microburn, the skin gradually exfoliates along with the dye. The procedure extends over long months.
With the same purpose, you can use the celandine. But this plant is poisonous, therefore in work with it the big accuracy is necessary.
Some artisan «masters» for the information of the tattoo using milk and vinegar, which with the help of a tattoo machine injected into the colored layers of the skin. They must dissolve the pigment, however, often rot and burns occur, the risk of damage to internal tissues and blood infection is high.
You can use salt, which, like a scrub, erases layers of skin along with pigment, and the larger the spice particles, the more “effective” the procedure is, but it is painful and unpleasant.
All of the above methods cause significant health problems, and it will last very long and painfully. They will not end well with anything — with the most favorable outcome, the skin will be disfigured.
Therefore, contacting high-level specialists is the only effective way to get rid of a tattoo without any problems.
To successfully get rid of the tattoo, there are several rules, the observance of which will lead to a successful result without negative consequences:
- It is necessary to use the services of highly skilled masters only — your health and beauty will depend on his experience.
- The institution in which the removal of the image will be carried out is important — specialized clinics and centers of aesthetic beauty are usually equipped with the most innovative equipment and facilities for carrying out such operations.
- Be sure to carry out the treatment of the skin after carrying out the procedures according to the recommendations of the master — usually these are antibacterial substances at the first stages and moisturizing healing ointments — for the subsequent regeneration of the skin.
- Avoid contact with water during the first week, as well as exposure to direct sunlight, which can cause the formation of pigment spots.
At observance of these minimum requirements, you will be able to achieve the desired result in tattoo removal and your skin will once again shine with natural beauty.
Permanent makeup (cosmetic tattoo) eyebrows, eyes and lips
Linseed oil in traditional medicine and cosmetology
Nail design with the effect of craquelure — master class
Pigment spots on the face and body — how to get rid of them?