A handmade scrub soap is a step-by-step photo recipe for homemade cooking.
Soap scrub It is an ideal way to restore and maintain the beauty of the skin of the whole body. Our skin needs everyday thorough care. Female beauty, in fact, is one hundred percent dependent on her condition, so cosmetologists and specialists place particular emphasis on her healthy state. The skin requires cleaning from dirt, fats and dead cells, as well as moisturizing, restoring and renewing. Soap scrub does a great job with these tasks.
Let’s see what a scrub-soap. Soap performs its function due to the content of surface-active substances in it, and the soap scrub, in addition, incorporates abrasive solids with the help of which deep cleaning is performed by means of mechanical exfoliation of dead cells.
Soap scrub deserves positive feedback, because it is used to massage the skin, resulting in improved blood circulation, faster removal of harmful substances, subcutaneous fat splits, and skin cells become toned. This hygienic scrubber also contains nutrients and vitamins.
In such a variety of purchased cosmetic products offered to us, it is very difficult to make your right choice. After all, it is impossible to find out the reliable composition of soap scrub, and even more so it will be convinced of its beneficial properties. So that there is no doubt about the quality of the cosmetic used, you can make a scrub with your own hands at home. It will be a 100% natural product without any synthetic additives. Homemade soap scrub will benefit not only your skin, but also your creative start, because there are a lot of interesting recipes, and the manufacturing process is simple and affordable.
To prepare a home scrub for sensitive skin, you need:
- 200 grams of a white soap base and 200 grams of a colorless soap base;
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal;
- 1 teaspoon of avocado ether;
- 3 dozen drops of orange oil;
- 10 drops of jasmine oil;
- dye (color at your discretion);
- rectangular shape.
How to make soap scrub with your own hands at home?
Before starting the process of soap making at home, prepare all the necessary components and necessary accessories. Well, let’s start making this cosmetic product with your own hands:
- Take 200 grams of white base, chop, put in a convenient dish. Heat it in a water bath with constant stirring.
- After the mixture is completely melted, add a colorant with a stick.
- Pour half of the oatmeal in here and pour it into a form.
- Take a transparent base, cut into cubes and melt in a water bath.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of avocado oil, 30 drops of bitter orange oil and 10 drops of jasmine oil for the smell. The mixture should cool down and thicken slightly, but do not allow the film to form on the surface by mixing.
- Now back to the form of oatmeal. The mass that has frozen there must be scratched to create a gripping surface.
- Pour into a transparent mass. Sprinkle the surface with the remaining oatmeal on top and set the form in the fridge for 1.5-2 hours. Homemade soap scrub ready.
As a result of our actions, we get an amazingly beautiful soap and a mild scrubbing effect and a wonderful aroma that can be used for the face, for the legs, for individual problem areas, for the whole body. Depending on this, the composition and level of exposure to the skin will differ. Soap facial scrub should be delicate and gently affect the skin cells of the face without damaging them. Scrubbing soap for the feet, problem areas and the whole body has a more intensive effect, produces an active tonic massage to stimulate the blood and lymph in the upper layers of the epidermis.
Homemade soap scrub can be made from ready-made soap base or baby soap. Soap scrub based on beldy is becoming increasingly popular. Beldi is a natural herbal base with soap and scrubbing agents. Basically, the finished soap base consists of saponified vegetable oils, such as glycerin, coconut, palm, corn.
Ground coffee, poppy seeds, sugar, sea salt, oatmeal, grape or strawberry seeds, as well as loofah are used as scrubbing ingredients. To saturate the skin with vitamins and nutrients, the cosmetic can be supplemented with essential oils and base oils, honey, clay, tar or algae. Please note that when choosing ingredients, it is necessary to consider the type of skin and for which part of the body this personal care product will be applied. Another important aspect is the personal intolerance of one or another component.
DIY handmade mascara
Honey mask for the neckline
Homemade hand cream
Hygienic lipstick — how to make it yourself at home?