Sea buckthorn oil for long and beautiful eyelashes
In order to look attractive, there are quite a few secrets in the service of women, among them — decorative cosmetics, allowing to make the look brighter and more expressive. However, after frequent use of mascara cilia weaken. They become thinner and fall out. To avoid this, it is recommended to use sea buckthorn eyelash oil regularly.
Sea buckthorn for many years is known for its firming, healing and antioxidant properties. The composition of berries, rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, flavonoids, carotenoids, unsaturated fatty acids and other beneficial substances, allows you to use them for various purposes, be it general strengthening of the body or treatment of a particular disease.
Sea buckthorn is used fresh. Also on its basis, decoctions and tinctures are prepared. Sea buckthorn oil mixture is also very popular. It is especially appreciated in cosmetology. Sea buckthorn oil has a rich orange-red color and light, unobtrusive aroma. The product can be purchased without any difficulty at any pharmacy or make it yourself.
Regular use of sea buckthorn oil allows:
- provide good nutrition eyebrows and eyelashes;
- improve the structure of each cilia, filling it with strength and brilliance;
- strengthen hair follicles, thereby preventing possible loss;
- give your lashes a well-groomed look.
Rules of application
Before you apply a firming oil, you must carefully remove the makeup from the eyelids and eyelashes with a special makeup remover.
For greater convenience of application it is recommended to use a cotton swab. Dipping it in the oil, gently hold along the line of growth of eyelashes, and then — by the eyelashes themselves. However, this should be done very carefully. Sea buckthorn oil in contact with clothes leaves difficult to remove stains, and being on the mucous membrane causes burning and pain in the eyes.
To enhance the properties of the oil, it is recommended to warm it slightly in a water bath.
Despite the great benefits of a natural product, you should not use it too often: 2-3 times a week will be quite enough to get and fix an excellent result.
Strengthening eyelashes, do not forget about the delicate skin of the eyelids, also in need of additional nutrition. It is recommended to rub only a few drops of the product between fingers and soft patting movements on the area around the eyes.
Do not keep the tool on the cilia longer than indicated in the recipe. After all, it does not make them longer and thicker! You need to act strictly according to the instructions. Remove the product from the eyelashes with a cotton pad.
Recipes effective firming masks
Sea buckthorn oil for the growth of eyelashes is good in itself, and it can be safely used in its pure form. It is also realistic to further enrich its composition and enhance beneficial properties by adding other useful ingredients.
- Mix two drops of castor oil and sea buckthorn oil, slightly warm the resulting composition in a water bath, brush eyelashes and leave for half an hour. This oil mask will give them more strength, elasticity, shine and density.
- Mix burdock and sea buckthorn oil, and crushed rosehips in a ratio of 2: 2: 1. Pour the mixture into a glass bottle and insist for two weeks in a dark place. The resulting tool perfectly strengthens the eyelashes, prevents their strong loss.
- Mix in equal parts sea buckthorn and rosehip oil, castor. The rest of the mixture is removed from the eyelashes after an hour.
- The recipe for moisturizing, softening and strengthening eyelashes. Take in equal proportions sea buckthorn, fir and castor oils, mix and apply on eyelashes using a cotton pad. Keep the mask for 30-40 minutes.
- Grape oil for eyelashes has proven itself well. To obtain a firming composition, it is necessary to mix in equal parts products from grapes and sea buckthorn and use them for their intended purpose.
- Composition for the restoration and growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. Mix one teaspoon of peach and sea buckthorn oil. Add ½ teaspoon fresh aloe juice. This mixture helps to restore eyebrows after unsuccessful plucking, to improve the growth of weak eyelashes. The resulting composition is enough for several applications, it should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Very useful for eyelashes is wheat germ oil. Mixing it in equal proportions with the product of sea buckthorn, you can get an effective firming agent that needs to be applied to the eyes for a month every other day. The results after such a course will be impressive!
After the masks is useful to wash herbal broth or infusions. You can prepare them from chamomile, calendula, sage. Boil the product is not necessary — enough to heat the water bath and wait 30 minutes. If you still have an extra infusion — freeze it. Wipe your face with ice cubes is very useful!