Oily skin of the face: causes and methods of treatment
Healthy matte skin without irritation, blackheads and black dots is the dream of every woman. Almost every third representative of the fair sex suffers from an increased activity of the sebaceous glands. This type of skin is easily recognizable by the characteristic oily shine, comedones, pimples. Its surface is quickly polluted, inflamed, then eels appear.
For oily skin is characterized by some advantages. The most important of these is slowing down the aging process compared to the dry and normal types. Proper regular care will help women look attractive in any situation.
Reasons for increasing fat
Why is the skin on the face oily? The main feature of the skin type described is a thick layer of the epidermis in combination with a high activity of the sebaceous glands. Excessive fat production leads to the formation of plugs that fill the pores.
As a result, this process provokes the occurrence of inflammation and acne.
Consider the reasons that can destroy the health and beauty of the skin.
- Heredity. Under this condition, the fair sex will not be able to fix it. They must do the necessary care procedures every day. Suitable tools should be selected only on the recommendation of a specialist. If you choose yourself, you will have to go through a difficult path of trial and error. These experiments can only aggravate the situation.
- Excessive production of testosterone. The concentration of hormones in the body affects the state of the epidermis. It is an increase in the amount of testosterone that makes the skin too greasy, which significantly impairs the appearance.
- Disorders in the work of internal organs. The reasons affecting the increase in fat content are disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas and thyroid glands, systems located in the pelvis.
- Problems in the activities of the whole organism can occur due to a wrong lifestyle, inadequate rest, mental overload.
- Eating unhealthy food. Fatty, spicy and sweet food has a strong influence on the work of the sebaceous glands, activating the production of a secret. As a result, oily skin and acne will become permanent companions of your life. It is for this reason that it is important to eliminate unhealthy fast food and soda from the menu. The number of fatty dishes and sweet treats should be reduced.
Experts recommend eating more foods that contain fiber. These include cereals, fruits, and an excellent solution for sweet teeth is the inclusion of natural honey and dried fruits in the menu. Not every person is able for a long time to adhere to a certain diet.
Therefore, it is worth eating a portion of oatmeal for breakfast, which contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- The use of low-quality or improperly chosen care products. You should not use alcohol-containing means, because this substance, although it eliminates oily shine, but leads to dehydration of sensitive skin cells, which contributes to an even more powerful secretion of secretion to restore normal water balance. Preference should be given only to professional products that provide treatment for oily skin.
- Frequent peeling. After using the scrub, many girls, noticing a significant improvement in the condition of the epidermis, begin to perform this procedure too often. As a result, the upper layers of the skin are damaged, and the existing pathogenic bacteria spread throughout the face. As a result, peeling provokes the formation of new foci of inflammation and acne.
After finding out the reasons, it is necessary to decide what to do with oily skin. Sometimes it is quite problematic, but the improvement and improvement of the exterior is worth it. It is important to correctly identify the negative factor, and then you need to gradually get rid of it.
Restoration of a proper lifestyle will improve the well-being and functioning of all body systems, as well as lead to an increase in the quality of hair and nail plates. Often, one person has several causes at once that increase the secretion production. In this case, it is necessary to completely change all established habits.
Fundamentals of changing the usual way of life
If you have oily skin on your face, and you don’t know what to do with it, you should first of all reconsider your life priorities. All disorders present in the body, affect the condition of the skin.
Since the activation of the activity of the sebaceous glands is often associated with the problems of the work of many body systems, it is necessary to influence the reasons for the increased secretion of the secret.
How to deal with oily skin in this situation? Initially, it is worth going through a comprehensive examination in a medical institution. If you find any diseases, you must quickly cure them. The following measures should be taken to improve your health.
- Replace fast food with vegetables, cereals, fruits, give up smoked products, spicy dishes, sweets and too fatty foods.
- Mono-diet specialists are considered very harmful.
- Carefully monitor the status of the central nervous system. Try to minimize stressful situations, emotional overloads and experiences. If the problem can not cope on their own, you should seek the help of a qualified psychologist.
- Give up bad habits. Smoking and drinking alcohol have a detrimental effect not only on the skin, but also on the entire body.
- Walk in the fresh air as often as possible. They contribute to the saturation of cells with oxygen, and the person will acquire a healthy color.
Abrupt lifestyle changes are difficult to perceive only during the first 14 days.
After the onset of the 3rd week, the addiction to the new routine is formed, the correct actions are developed.
Even very oily skin of the face will become healthy and well-groomed in the presence of a high-quality lifestyle and careful care.
Providing full care gives positive results, if you accurately use the recommendations of professional beauticians.
- During washing it is necessary to massage the face only with the hands, without using a sponge.
- Hygiene procedures are carried out using water at room temperature. If oily skin causes a lot of problems, never wash it with hot water. This rule is mandatory for implementation, since secretion secretion will become even more active.
- Steam baths made from medicinal herbs should be used as cleansing agents. For such purposes are suitable sage, chamomile, calendula, mint.
Compliance with these methods, as well as the recommendations of a specialist, helps to treat oily skin, to combat the numerous problems that are characteristic of it.
So, what else to do with the described problem, what to do and if the skin of the face is oily, what will help? There are effective recipes tested by time. They consist of natural ingredients, so they do not harm the human body.
- Caring procedures
- When oily skin is very useful to wash with yogurt or kefir. Apply the product with a cotton swab. Gentle smooth movements rubbed face. Special attention should be paid to the forehead, chin and nose. After completion of the procedure, kefir is washed off with warm water. Sour milk products can make the skin lighter and cleaner.
- The use of salt in tandem with natural ground coffee eliminates black dots. Combating inflammation and clogged pores will be more effective with these components.
- Natural Scrub Recipes
- An excellent tool for the normalization of the sebaceous glands is clay. It absorbs excess secretion, eliminates contamination, removes dead skin cells of the epidermis. The best healing ingredient for oily skin is black and dark brown clay. To prepare the scrub, you need to mix a tablespoon of this component with a small amount of boiled water. The result should be a mixture with a cream-like consistency. The composition is evenly applied to the face, aged to dry and washed off with water.
- Scrub of brown sugar, dissolved in milk, is applied to the skin, gently massaged for 3 minutes, then washed off.
- A product made from lemon juice and sea salt helps to eliminate negative symptoms. You can not use such a composition, if the skin is severely inflamed.
Peeling helps prevent the development of adipose tissue irritation, eliminates pollution, normalizes the functioning of sebaceous glands.
How to treat oily skin with natural masks? The epidermis needs deep hydration and nutrition. The following options for masks will be effective.
- A small amount of lemon juice is mixed with sour cream and applied to the face for 20 minutes.
- In summertime, when raspberry berries ripen, it’s a sin not to use the recipe of a natural mask. Berries need to knead, add a little rice flour, apply for 15 minutes.
- High-quality moisturizing provides the skin mask of crushed oatmeal, honey and olive oil. Face should be cleaned before applying.
If you have oily skin of the face, and treatment at home does not help, you should seek help from an experienced specialist.