Masks for oily skin: how to make products at home
The skin on the face can be attributed to the fat type, when the sebaceous glands give copious discharge. As a result, pores quickly become clogged, acne (including purulent) and black spots appear. The skin is very shiny, and it does not hold any makeup.
This problem is familiar to many women. To «dry» and improve the epidermis, it is recommended to use special masks for oily skin.
What to do if there is too much fat
The reasons for this unpleasant properties of the skin are predisposition from birth, polluted air and water, as well as excessive enthusiasm for sweets, spicy and spicy foods.
The fight against oily skin should start with lifestyle changes: eat more healthy plant foods, abandon spicy, fatty and pickled foods, walk more often in the fresh air, try to avoid stress, normalize the daily routine. If you really want sweet, you should prefer sweets and cakes honey and dried fruits. In addition, it is recommended to wash your face with hot water more often (the glands from this become less active) either with mineral water — clean or with grapefruit juice.
You can save the skin from acne and oily shine if you apply a special cosmetic every evening. But not everyone will do! It is preferable to prepare homemade masks for oily skin: natural ingredients are much more useful than synthetic ones, and it would be cheaper to make them than buying in a store. Their recipes are widely known.
Masks and their features
Facial masks for oily skin perform 3 main functions:
They are divided into types depending on their functions. For example, there are with a tightening effect, whitening, destroying acne, smoothing wrinkles, drying the skin of high fat content.
To make and use such tools should be guided by the following rules:
- they should be cooked only from fresh vegetables, fruits, etc. and in small quantities to use immediately;
- in no case can add alcohol-containing ingredients;
- before applying each time you need to clean your face and wash your hands;
- masks should be alternated by type, you can alternate between different masks of the same type;
- when applied, the area around the eyes and mouth cannot be affected;
- should be applied on the massage lines;
- Before use, apply a little substance to any part of the skin and see if there is an allergic reaction.
Every rule should be followed, otherwise you can hurt yourself.
Variants of cleansing masks
Purification is the first step in any cosmetic procedure. Also, it should start with and fight with sebum.
A cleansing mask for oily skin helps the pores to open, release excess fat, which is absorbed into the exfoliating cells of the epidermis and is removed when they are washed away. It also dries acne and removes black spots.
Popular recipes for cleansing masks for oily skin:
- from clay: crush beer yeast pill, dilute in warm tea, add black or better blue clay (15 g) and peanut oil (3 ml), some mineral water without gas, apply to steamed skin, wash off after full drying;
- potato: grate a raw potato (it should make 15 g of the mass), add honey (12 g), protein from one egg and a handful of salt;
- herbal: brew 3 g of sage and chamomile flowers with boiling water, let it brew (about half an hour), add 50 g of kefir, flour (preferably rice) and potato starch;
- strawberry: mash 2 tablespoons of fresh strawberries, pour the infusion of Kombucha (60 ml), apply for half an hour, then wipe with a wadded disk dipped in this infusion and wash with cold water.
How to saturate the skin with moisture
Despite the fact that greasy skin is naturally protected from dryness, it also needs to be moisturized. We will explain. Each moisturizing mask for oily skin gives it moisture, and also improves its color, removes acne and shiny shine. This is especially true in winter, when the face often dries, blushes and flakes due to frost.
The following moisturizing masks for oily skin are widely known:
- from peas, peach and turmeric: grind 28-30 g of pea flour with a coffee grinder or blender to the consistency of powder, add peach oil (8 ml) and turmeric (not more than 2 g), mix everything thoroughly, rinse after completely drying with cotton or pieces of discs, it is desirable to moisten them with mineral water;
- from the yolk: use 1 egg yolk, nectar (a teaspoon) and a handful of oatmeal (flakes);
- banana: knead banana slices into porridge, pour 18 ml of liquid honey (previously melted), 5 ml of juice of any citrus fruit and oatmeal into it;
- cucumber-protein: smear the cleaned face with cucumber juice, apply protein over it, wash it off when it dries.
The use of moisturizing masks for oily skin is quite appropriate after cleansing procedures.
Distressed greasy epidermis also needs nutrition. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the preparation of a suitable tool. It contributes to the restoration and renewal of the cells of the epidermis, the strengthening of ties between them, and more effective cream with the same properties.
Nourishing face mask is prepared from the following products:
- from tomatoes: from a pair of ripe tomatoes take the pulp, crush, add 30 g of oatmeal;
- from persimmon: grind the fruit pulp into a puree, put starch (tablespoon) and the same grated potatoes, whipped protein and kefir (2 tablespoons), leave for 20-30 minutes;
- from bran, milk and clover (seeds): mix everything, leave to stand overnight, apply in the morning for half an hour;
- apricots: chop the fruit with a blender, pour in a spoonful of milk, hold no more than 10 minutes.
Nourishing mask for oily skin is very relevant at any time of the year and regardless of the use of other means.
Mask for oily and problem skin can remove acne, whiten, tighten skin, etc. For the manufacture of tools with these properties, there are the following recipes:
- tightening mask: mix 50 g of any cosmetic clay with 16 g of grape juice and 6 ml of wheat germ oil, dilute a little with water;
- whitening: use lemon juice (2 spoons), a bunch of parsley and whipped proteins from 2 eggs, keep no more than half an hour;
- for acne: mix essential oil (from lavender, geranium, chamomile, etc.) with castor, olive, etc., heat, rub in problem areas, steam out the skin soaked in hot water with a towel, wash off with warm, but not hot water;
- anti-wrinkle: mash banana and kiwi;
- for drying skin of high fat content: mix a little clay (blue or white) with boiled water, keep on face for about 20 minutes.
There are a lot of recipes, the main thing is to choose the right one. It is very important to assess the condition of the skin, to determine which defect should be eliminated first.
A clean face without acne and shine, its radiant, moisturized look is everyone’s dream. This will help to achieve a natural mask for oily skin at home, as well as a healthy diet, a comfortable daily routine and walks in the fresh air.