Types of masks to narrow pores
Enlarged pores are able to deliver a lot of grief, because they significantly affect the appearance, making it not so neat and well-groomed. In addition, the skin in such a state is more quickly polluted, and inflammation appears on it. To cope with the problem will help mask to narrow the pores, the ingredients for which are always on hand.
Features care for problem skin
As a rule, enlarged pores on the face, resembling an orange peel, are most often found with oily skin. But they can also occur as a result of improper care, during puberty and other hormonal changes in the body. The problem of maintaining an unhealthy lifestyle (addiction to alcohol, tobacco, love of junk food) is relevant.
If the skin is prone to the appearance of comedones and black spots, it is very important to properly care for it, so as not to provoke the expansion of pores and the appearance of inflammatory elements on the face.
- In no case should we forget or ignore the evening make-up remover, otherwise in the morning the skin, not cleared of impurities, will react with the appearance of rashes.
- During washing you should not use hot water, since regular thermal effects do not contribute to the narrowing of pores.
- 2-3 times a week it is recommended to use gentle peeling to prevent deep contamination of the epidermis.
- One of the most effective cleansing procedures is considered to be a steam bath, due to which all the dirt and excess fat leaves the pores. Do it no more than once in 7-10 days.
- After cleansing, it is recommended to wipe the skin with a tonic containing zinc. Thanks to this microelement, inflammation can be removed and their further development prevented.
- Against the enlarged pores, cosmetic ice has proven itself well. It is easy to prepare it; it is enough to freeze a decoction of medicinal herbs in small tins (chamomile, calendula, St. John’s wort, string). To make the pores less noticeable, they rub the face with ice cubes in the morning, immediately after washing.
- Masks for narrowing the pores on the face at home give a very good result with regular use. At the same time, they can be universal and simultaneously solve a couple of additional tasks: to dry inflammations, get rid of shine and, of course, perfectly cleanse the skin.
The most effective masks for enlarged pores
Unfortunately, to quickly get rid of this cosmetic defect will not work. You will need to completely revise your lifestyle, eliminating bad habits, ensuring proper, varied diet, healthy sleep and, of course, comprehensive skin care.
It is possible to narrow pores at home with the help of simple and affordable cosmetics. Thanks to the natural ingredients included in their composition, you can avoid the appearance of annoying side effects, and the benefits to the skin will be invaluable.
All masks for enlarged pores of the face should be applied to thoroughly cleansed skin (best after the steam bath), hold for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
Mask from enlarged pores of egg white
Already a couple of weeks after its regular use, the skin acquires a matte, uniform tone, the pores narrow, the pigment spots become almost invisible. Protein-based cosmetic product has one more indisputable advantage — a smoothing effect, due to which the shape of the face becomes more expressive, and you can forget about small mimic wrinkles.
- Squeeze out a small amount of berry juice (currant, viburnum, cherry, strawberry is suitable for this purpose) and beat with protein.
- A teaspoon of freshly squeezed juice of any citrus whip with chilled protein to form a strong foam.
- A couple of drops of tea tree essential oil, protein and some honey are the components of a narrowing and anti-inflammatory face mask.
A clay-based mask and pore-tightening ingredients will help.
Such a tool can also get rid of black spots and acne, cleanse the skin and cope with wrinkles. You can cook it from the very different clay (black, white, red, yellow, green). The effect of this will not suffer. In addition, all clay masks have a noticeable rejuvenating effect.
- Squeeze a teaspoon of juice from the aloe leaf, mix with the same amount of strong brewed green tea and boiled water, then add the mixture to the clay, seeking a thick creamy consistency.
- A teaspoon of honey is slightly heated in a water bath to make it liquid, add this amount of fresh cucumber juice, mix with kaolin. This cosmetic mixture will help to narrow the pores, whiten the skin a little and give it an enviable freshness.
- Dilute a small amount of kaolin with water with lemon juice, grind until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Gelatin Face Mask
This is a wonderful tool for highly contaminated skin, with a large number of black spots and clogged pores. The tool is applied in several layers, and after a while they are removed in one motion — on the principle of a mask film.
- Pour a tablespoon of regular gelatin with two tablespoons of warm milk and put on a warm water bath, stirring constantly. It is important that the mixture was homogeneous, without lumps. Grind a teaspoon of milled oatmeal, mix everything.
Oatmeal masks to narrow pores
It is without exaggeration a universal remedy that will suit absolutely everyone. It not only narrows the pores, mattes the skin and suppresses inflammatory processes, but also perfectly tones, rejuvenates and nourishes the epidermis with all useful substances.
- Grind a spoonful of flakes, then steam up with hot water, add a spoonful of sour cream (with dry or combination skin).
- Grind a tablespoon of flakes in a coffee grinder, add water to obtain a creamy mass and a teaspoon of liquid honey.
Masks for narrowing the pores at home of berries, fruits and vegetables
This is an indispensable tool in the fight for a clean, matte skin without rashes and age spots. And all thanks to fruit acids, acting as a soft peeling! Fruits should be selected according to the season — so they will contain the maximum amount of useful substances.
- Viburnum juice is an excellent tool for whitening and matting the skin. You just need to squeeze out the necessary amount of juice from the berries and apply in several layers on the skin, waiting for the complete drying of each previous layer.
- Fresh tomato slices and spread on face.
- Red and black currants also do an excellent job with the task. Berry gruel needs to be applied to clean skin — this vitamin cocktail will bring many benefits.
- A small apple or ripe pear should be grated, add 0.5 teaspoonful of starch and apply to the skin.
- Grind the cucumber with a meat grinder, grater or blender, then mix with a small amount of lemon juice. In addition to a pleasant refreshing and cooling effect, this mask will give the skin a healthy, even color and radiance.
Sea salt mask
The tool is perfect not only for skin matting: due to the high content of trace elements it will relieve the epidermis from comedones and black spots, dry out the rashes.
This tool is the best suited for problem and combination skin, but it should be done no more than once in 10 days. Keep on the skin for 7-10 minutes, then wash off with plenty of water, apply the cream.
A couple of tablespoons of finely ground sea salt should be diluted with a small amount of water until a pasty mass is obtained. Apply to skin, avoiding eye area.